Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few of our recovering patient!

krdahmer
May 29th, 2008, 02:01 PM
I never noticed before how curly her belly fur has gotten! Mainly because no one is allowed anywhere near her belly... except me today! (those MUST be good drugs!:rolleyes::laughing:)

And she has been licking her mouth a lot, so I managed to get a mid-lick pic!

sugarcatmom
May 29th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Wow, that's quite the tongue she's got there!! Gene Simmons would be jealous.

Ford Girl
May 29th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Fuzzy Belly. :lovestruck:

Cats on drugs...they act so strange eh? :cat: Great time to pull out the camera. :thumbs up :laughing:

chico2
May 29th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Awww Dahmer she is such a beauty,glad she got rid of those nasty teeth.
Is she able to be with the rest of the crew again?

krdahmer
May 29th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I'm actually thinking I might let her out tonight, she seems to have her faculties back, has eaten and drank and just used the pooper, so I think we are all good. She really doesn't like being cooped up and prefers her basement sanctuary so I'll probably let her out after I wrestle her nighttime meds in. Right now she's all cozy in the cat tree cubby sleepin so I'll leave her be and open the door later.

And I just noticed her lion paw in that first pic... the right one you can see where they shaved her arm and it makes her paw look even bigger! (Even though she only weighs a whopping 8 lbs!):cloud9:

glasslass
May 29th, 2008, 06:54 PM
ALL of her paws look humongous! Love the half-lidded druggy eyes!

ancientgirl
May 29th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I don't think I've seen such an up close picture of her. She's a little beauty. I'm glad she's eating and pooping. All is good then.:D

Frenchy
May 29th, 2008, 08:48 PM
She looks like she needs an intervention in that first pic :laughing:

She's gorgeous :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
May 30th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Aww Smoke :lovestruck: all relaxed & in need of a belly rub :cloud9:

Love4himies
May 30th, 2008, 05:58 AM
She looks like she needs an intervention in that first pic :laughing:

She's gorgeous :lovestruck:

:laughing::laughing:

So glad she is recovering just fine from her dental work! Doesn't look like she is suffering too much.:laughing:

onster
May 30th, 2008, 04:48 PM
awwww look at that fluffy belly!! :lovestruck:

She looks like she's recovering well :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 30th, 2008, 06:34 PM
She looks half baked in the second pic with a smile wanting the munchies

BusterBoo
May 30th, 2008, 07:47 PM
:crazy: that's one stoned kitty!!!! Glad she is on the mend!

14+kitties
May 30th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Awwwwww Smoke, you are such a cutie!! Is daddy home yet to give his little gal some lov'n?
I am glad she is getting back to norm. :highfive:

hazelrunpack
May 30th, 2008, 08:41 PM
It sounds like she's improved a lot today, krdahmer! :thumbs up If you're really lucky, the drugs are good enough that she won't remember the assaults on her dignity that come with giving meds...so she'll forgive you really quickly! :D

She's sure purrrrdy. I love that fuzzy belly!!! :cloud9:

krdahmer
May 30th, 2008, 10:41 PM
LOL thats not even the meds... she always looks like that in pics... she hates my flash! :rolleyes:

She is much better today.... and daddy is home tomorrow to spoil her and she can tell him what a monster I've been!:rolleyes::laughing:

ancientgirl
May 31st, 2008, 07:54 AM
LOL thats not even the meds... she always looks like that in pics... she hates my flash! :rolleyes:

She is much better today.... and daddy is home tomorrow to spoil her and she can tell him what a monster I've been!:rolleyes::laughing:

Oh boy, you're going to get it when her daddy gets home!