Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Re-run of the Oprah Show on Puppy Mills!!

Ford Girl
May 29th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Hey everyone, you can get more info on this on www.oprah.com

They are reruning it today!!!! :highfive:

katherine93
May 29th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I just finished watching it! Its inspried me to do more to help these poor unwanted animals. I was disturbed by how many dogs get euthanized each day and dumped in dumpsters, therefore i am going to set up a donation booth at the mall in my area, to raise money for spaying/neutering and i am going to be taking donations of candadian tire money to help but food, collars, leashes, treats etc. Im am utterly disguisted by this outragous crap going on in our world!

Love4himies
May 30th, 2008, 07:22 AM
I watched it too, I am so glad Oprah did a show on it, the public needs to see what is happening behind the "cute puppy in the window" scenes.

Ford Girl
May 30th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Ok, I'll admit, I had previously only seen bits of it, but I volunteer at a humane society, so none of it's new to me...but last night I watched it from start to finish and I couldnt stop bawling, I felt so helpless and angry. I bawled so hard I could hardly breathe. :rolleyes:

I liked the updates, it was a good added bit, and the support from the public, including goveners was amazing!! :thumbs up

Everyone needs to see this, animal lovers, general public, everyone...