Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bunny tush....

cpietra16
May 29th, 2008, 10:42 AM
..if it wasn't so interestingly scented..I could kiss it , it's so cute.....show us your furries' tush:D

poodletalk
May 29th, 2008, 10:49 AM
So cute!!! I heard your boys got neutered on Monday, I hope it went well.
How's Thumper doing??

badger
May 29th, 2008, 11:18 AM
OMG what breed are those, they're gorgeous. The tail looks almost...edible.

onster
May 29th, 2008, 11:57 AM
lol....woaaah badger :p

Ive never ever seen a bunny tail like that!!!! adorable :lovestruck:

Frenchy
May 29th, 2008, 12:18 PM
ahhh bunny's bum , too cute ! :p

Lukka'sma
May 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Here's my contribution
Harley:rip:

cpietra16
May 29th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Poodletalk, They are doing very well...thanks for asking, although, they still act like they have not been neutured; but I'm sure the hormones will slowly leave their system..:D

Badger...th:D:laughing:they are the edible kind...

Lukka'sma: how did you keep the feet so clean?????

happycats
May 29th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Awww what a cute little tushey !!!

Lukka'sma
May 29th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Poodletalk, They are doing very well...thanks for asking, although, they still act like they have not been neutured; but I'm sure the hormones will slowly leave their system..:D

Badger...th:D:laughing:they are the edible kind...

Lukka'sma: how did you keep the feet so clean?????

Harley never had a problem with dirty feet, he would jump in his litter box, do his thing and out he would come, his feet just never got stained

hazelrunpack
May 29th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Bunny butts! So cute! :flirt:

They're just so huggable looking! Do bunny butts like to be hugged? :fingerscr If so, I may have to go get me some to fill these bunny butt-hugging cravings I'm getting. :thumbs up

poodletalk
May 30th, 2008, 09:35 AM
what breed are those, they're gorgeous

The breed is New Zealand, New Zealand rabbits are used for their pelts, laboratory uses and meat since they are the largest breed of rabbits.

The Quebec Rabbit Rescue took 30 rabbits out of 300 rabbits seized at a farm in Ontario around Easter time this year, Cpteria is fostering 2 of them. From what I understand, all the rabbits from the farm that day found foster homes.

If anyone would like to adopt a rabbit, please contact Quebec Rabbit Rescue or me, I will get you intouch with the founder directly.

cpietra16
May 30th, 2008, 12:17 PM
If anyone wants to foster....its worth it. They are playful and don't mind cats and dogs...(at least mine don't). They are very bonded and very soft...and huggable...its a nice experience...

ancientgirl
May 30th, 2008, 02:11 PM
OMG! :cloud9:

I had no idea they could sit like that, with their little bunny legs extended. And that tail! Cute! I thought bunny tails were shorter.

Lukka'sma, what a cutey patutey Harley had.:lovestruck: