May 28th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Sitting on his royal throne

onster
May 28th, 2008, 11:20 PM
For the kitty who loves all that is plastic, this is sheeer heaven. :cloud9:

NOMNOMNOM

Getting his face right in there 37058

mmmm yummay

I decided that was enough for one day :eek: He cried for a bit after I took it away :sad:

hazelrunpack
May 28th, 2008, 11:29 PM
So Bunduk likes to pop the bubble plastic, too? :highfive: madame hazel wants to induct him into our bubble-popping club! :laughing:

He's looking mighty fine on that throne, onster! :cloud9:

meg4050
May 28th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I want to be in the club too!!! I LOVE BUBBLE WRAP!!!!!!!!!

I love Budnuk's throne...I want to get Peaches a little kitty couch but I don't think he'd ever use it!

shredy
May 28th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Too cute, what a character! Have I mentioned before that I love orange kitties!!:lovestruck:

TeriM
May 28th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Love the princely pictures :cloud9:.

onster
May 28th, 2008, 11:47 PM
So Bunduk likes to pop the bubble plastic, too? :highfive: madame hazel wants to induct him into our bubble-popping club! :laughing:

He's looking mighty fine on that throne, onster! :cloud9:

Believe it or not that was his first dining experience with bubble wrap. He jumped everytime a bubble popped :laughing:

I want to be in the club too!!! I LOVE BUBBLE WRAP!!!!!!!!!

I love Budnuk's throne...I want to get Peaches a little kitty couch but I don't think he'd ever use it!

hehehehe me toooo! There's actually two of those chairs..I think theyre supposed to be morrocan chairs...or bedouin..or something arabian, i dunno. lol they are intended for human use but la mere just uses it for decoration. Bunduk has claimed them tho :cloud9: I dont think peaches would use the kitty couch either :shrug: God knows if I actually bought those chairs for him he wouldnt sit on it :laughing::crazy:

Too cute, what a character! Have I mentioned before that I love orange kitties!!:lovestruck:

hehehe no u havent, but yeah i have a special soft spot for the orangies :lovestruck:
Love the princely pictures :cloud9:.

:thankyou:!

meg4050
May 28th, 2008, 11:50 PM
hehehe no u havent, but yeah i have a special soft spot for the orangies :lovestruck:

Me too :D:D

growler~GateKeeper
May 29th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Aww http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bowdown.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/king.gif Prince Bunduk :lovestruck: so glad you graciously allowed your fluffyness to be photographed for all to admire :lovestruck:

Love the chairs :thumbs up

Believe it or not that was his first dining experience with bubble wrap. He jumped everytime a bubble popped :laughing:

:laughing: so that's what the bubblewrap reference was :p :D

ancientgirl
May 29th, 2008, 09:59 AM
That chair looks like it was made for him! What a little sweetie.

Love the bubblewrap photos. I wonder if any of my gang would be interested in that.

onster
May 29th, 2008, 10:06 AM
it does look the perfect length for his body eh :crazy:

I'm not really sure if ud like ure cats to be interested in it the way Bunduk was. He was simply chewing and swallowing in accordance with his plastic fettish. Maybe ure guys will just enjoy popping it :shrug:

onster
May 29th, 2008, 10:07 AM
lol, love the smilies growler :laughing:

ancientgirl
May 29th, 2008, 10:16 AM
it does look the perfect length for his body eh :crazy:

I'm not really sure if ud like ure cats to be interested in it the way Bunduk was. He was simply chewing and swallowing in accordance with his plastic fettish. Maybe ure guys will just enjoy popping it :shrug:

LOL, Maks will probably poop on himself if he hears that pop. He's the most skittish of them all. My poor little guy.:D

Chris21711
May 29th, 2008, 10:48 AM
So Bunduk likes to pop the bubble plastic, too? :highfive: madame hazel wants to induct him into our bubble-popping club! :laughing::

I want to join I love that stuff.

Too Cute onster :lovestruck:

krdahmer
May 29th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Me too me too.... bubble wrap rocks!

Bunduk is looking pretty regal on his throne there!

Ford Girl
May 29th, 2008, 05:18 PM

Me too!! ;) ;) The orange ones are special. :evil: I mean...:angel:

chico2
May 29th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Awww,there is our little troublemaker,I have never heard of a cat in to as much mischeif(sp?)as him,he is just adorable.
I too LOVE orange kitties,but one never happened to come my way:sad:

krdahmer
May 29th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I'm sure we could fix that Chico... ;) :laughing:

chico2
May 30th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Dahmer,I wish I could have a house full of cats:laughing:

Love4himies
May 30th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Bunduk is just gorgeous! A throne does suit such regal beauty :cloud9:

onster
May 30th, 2008, 05:50 PM
awwww thanks everyone, bunduk thanks u for the compliments :o

Chico, u just need to make friends with a neighbour who has an orange kitty :D

14+kitties
May 30th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Did someone say bubblewrap????? :D:D:D

This is the first I have been able to open this thread. :sad: But I am happy I finally made it in. :D What a sweetheart!!! The throne is just beautiful and he looks so comfy stretched out on it. He is a dickens. :cloud9:

onster
May 30th, 2008, 06:13 PM
awwww, glad u made it in 14+ :thumbs up

He's alseep on his 'throne' right now :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 30th, 2008, 06:41 PM
The Prince needs a crown for when he's on the royal throne.

Can you blame him for the bubble wrap.once you start it's hard to stop and leave it alone.it's addicting.

onster
May 30th, 2008, 06:47 PM
lol, I could make him a paper crown :p

I suppose I cant really blame him for having pringle's syndrome with the bubble wrap :crazy:. I just didnt want a repeat of the birthday incident. Once upon a time Onster's lil brother had a birthday party and Onster decorated the house far and wide with "Happy Bday" Balloons. Now, in this house, lived a little prince named Bunduk, who slayed these balloon beasts :evil:. His majesty then graciously left little presents for his slave girl in his poop for days. A "happy" here, a "birthday" there...even a little birthday cake with candles if it was her lucky day :crazy:.

The end :crazy: :p

angeldogs
May 30th, 2008, 06:53 PM
I get the balloons the poop.kids leave them laying around and the mister snack on them.the tiny water balloons.

a paper crown would work just fine.

No can't blame him.i start popping the bubble wrap and don't stop till it's all popped and want more.man i need a life at times.

onster
May 30th, 2008, 06:58 PM
lol...hey some things u just never get too old for. I think its stress relief popping them :thumbs up

angeldogs
May 30th, 2008, 07:06 PM
And a good way to annoy others.:D

Frenchy
May 30th, 2008, 10:05 PM
omg is this a real kitty bed ? :cloud9:

onster
May 30th, 2008, 10:13 PM
lol, no frenchy my cats are not that spoiled!!!

They are morrocan tribal chairs :thumbs up My mom had her eye on them in the antique shop but her friend bought the set...later her friend moved houses and she wanted to get rid of them sold them for about $ 50...a steal eh!! lol then of course she hauled them half way across the world and all savings were lost.

My mom told me they are called "pida" chairs

http://images.google.ca/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&hs=UbG&q=pida+chair&btnG=Search+Images

Theyre very comfy :cloud9:

Frenchy
May 30th, 2008, 10:25 PM
lol, no frenchy my cats are not that spoiled!!!

:whistle: .... :laughing:

Well he's very lucky to have permission to use it , it does look very comfy :cloud9:

ancientgirl
May 31st, 2008, 08:52 AM
They're quite beautiful. I love that kind of furniture.