Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oksana's loot!

ancientgirl
May 28th, 2008, 06:18 PM
So a couple of weeks ago I posted that Oksana had won pet of the month on a site called Free pet projects. I had received an email asking me for my address so they could send some prizes. Here I thought we were going to probably get some cheap free little project to make, and low and behold look what we got!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Oksana/001.jpg
They sent her a cute collar, which is way too big for her, so I told a friend I'd send it to her kitty. I could use it for Vlad, but it's also a little big for him. My friend said her kitty is really big! LOL. Then we got two cookie cutters, a mouse a cat, some Greenies, which they all love and a mug for me! I also like that they sent her a little certificate so I can frame!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Oksana/002-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Oksana/003-2.jpg

Chaser
May 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Awww...she's right on their front page! It must feel so good to see your kitty published on a website :) Congrats!

ancientgirl
May 28th, 2008, 07:16 PM
It's so wonderful seeing her there. I love that she got stuff too.

onster
May 28th, 2008, 09:24 PM
awww congrats again oksana and ancient!

I love the mug! Pretty neat stuff u got...so are u gonna be baking them homemade treats now? :D :p

greenies eh...hmmm never tried them. Well, i mean I never bought them for my cats to try :crazy:

hazelrunpack
May 28th, 2008, 10:40 PM
How cute! Love the mug! :D

And Oksana looks mighty fine on her certificate :thumbs up Congrats!

Crestedcrazy
May 28th, 2008, 10:41 PM
:thumbs upCongrtas and Love the Mug!

growler~GateKeeper
May 29th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Ancientgirl the collar looks adjustable?

Nice mug, love the cookie cutters - how cute are those :D

Oksana what a great haul :thumbs up good grrl :cat:

happycats
May 29th, 2008, 06:35 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!

I love the mug!!! and can't wait to see the cookies you make with those cute new cookie cutters!

Love4himies
May 29th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Aww, congrats to Oksana! I love the mug! Meows always make me smile:D

ancientgirl
May 29th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Thanks guys. I really adore that mug, it's so cute. Oksana got the first few treats from her stash, then she was nice enough to share with her brothers and sister.

The collar is adjustable, but it's too bulky for her. It overwhelms her to me, since it's so wide. I tried it on Vlad and it looked nice, but I still feel it's just a bit wide for my taste. I'll send it off to my friend for her kitty.

I thought the cookie cutters were super cute and I found some recipes on that same site for treats. So I think I'll give those a try and use the cookie cutters for them. :D I do give them treats, and I'm thinking it might be more economically feasible for me to just make them at home for them, not to mention then at least I can control what goes in the treat.

I've got some saved pages of when Maks, Vlad and Kiska were featured on front pages of sites, so I think I'd like to make a nice little area on the wall for them and their pictures.

glasslass
May 29th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Congrats Oksana! She's a real trophy kitty!

ancientgirl
May 29th, 2008, 09:09 PM
She's such a beautiful delicate cat. It makes me so happy when she gets noticed like this. Everyone always is so crazy about Vlad because he's so outgoing, and Maks because he's got such an expressive face, and Kiska because she's so little and sweet. But Oksana is a very special girl to me. I love it when others see that special thing in her too.:cloud9: