Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

look how much i have grown

deerclan
July 1st, 2004, 01:07 PM
I remember when we brought Simon home he couldn't even jump on the couch for hugs and kisses.Now he's on the couch every chance he can. Today we caught Simon sleeping on the Kitchen table and Mommy hit the roof while i snapped pics LMAO.

sammiec
July 1st, 2004, 01:27 PM
Deerclan! Those pics are adorable, what a sweet heart!!! Isn't it hard to be mad when they are just so darn CUTE!!! :D

Lucky Rescue
July 1st, 2004, 01:50 PM
OMG! He is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Kitchen TableDog..hehehe.

Look at the size of those FEET! :eek: Is he part Great Dane?

Princesss04
July 1st, 2004, 01:52 PM
He is so cute. It is really hard to get mad and stay mad at them when they look like that. He looks so comfortable. You almost hate to wake him! LOL :D

Luba
July 1st, 2004, 02:34 PM
He is gonna be a BIG BIG boy DC!!

Wow Simon ain't so simple !!

He's so cute man so cute....missing Sadie being that small seeing those pics! :D

chico2
July 1st, 2004, 04:24 PM
Simon is just soooo kissable,soooo adorable,how could you possibly get angry with him :D

wAggie
July 1st, 2004, 04:42 PM
OMG!!!

daddy!! ur not supposed to be taking PICTURES when simon does something bad!! next thing u know, u'll be turning into another luba, taking naaaaughty pix of simon w shoes/socks in his mouth!!!

:eek: :eek: ;) :D :p LMAO

deerclan
July 1st, 2004, 05:19 PM
I know wAggie im not supposed to be taking pictures :D but i couldn't help myself LMAO.
LuckyRescue..I have had Simon to 3 different vets in my area,My vet says Ridgeback and something else,The other 2 vets say Pitbull and Rotti the former owner also sent me an email saying Simon was Pit/Rotti also after telling me he was Rotti/Lab. :confused:
What ever he is time will tell i think!Plus he is so cute :D

Thanks for the nice thoughts everyone.

DeerClan

glasslass
July 1st, 2004, 07:54 PM
Did he ask you for the ketchup? He doesn't look like he feels one bit guilty! :D
I notice the dolls in the display case. I'm not a big doll person but my mom restores antique dolls so I have a few and have developed an appreciation for them. Her dog (4 lb. poodle, Corky) leaves them alone as long as they don't have a hat or carry anything in their hands. If they do, he grabs it on the sly. :D

Luba
July 1st, 2004, 08:16 PM
I just wished to have had my camera handy when Honey had her face in the toilet bowl one day that was funny!

Or when Sadie slid on her rear end losing control on the hardwood floor chasing her ball. She looked like a cartoon character.

BUT the best pic I missed (this is grosse) was Rusty's projectile vomit one day...swear it shot 5 feet across the room.

Okay that was gross, but I warned ya lol ;)

Simon, you're gonna make a lot of funny pics!!

glasslass
July 1st, 2004, 08:55 PM
Was Rusty "possessed"? I saw that in "The Exorcist"! :eek:
I always regretted not having a camera the first time Puss-Puss saw my mom's puppy, Corky. He was so tiny, she must have thought he was a rodent. Soon as she got a whiff and realized what he was, she recoiled with such a look of disgust on her face. Another one of "those"! :D

MBRA518
July 8th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I know wAggie im not supposed to be taking pictures :D but i couldn't help myself LMAO.
LuckyRescue..I have had Simon to 3 different vets in my area,My vet says Ridgeback and something else,The other 2 vets say Pitbull and Rotti the former owner also sent me an email saying Simon was Pit/Rotti also after telling me he was Rotti/Lab. :confused:
What ever he is time will tell i think!Plus he is so cute :D

Thanks for the nice thoughts everyone.

DeerClan

I'm voting for Rotti/Bull mastiff.... he just looks ssssoooo much like my poor late Kody ( that's what he was)..... so cute.

Poppy
July 8th, 2004, 02:22 PM
I hope my dog doesn't see those pictures, or he will be up on the table next to my cats :(

Catt31
July 9th, 2004, 01:27 PM
I'm just glad we don't have a kitchen table!!! LOL Brick does however like to sleep on the end table beside his bed!!! Simon is ADORABLE!!!! I agree - he definately has Ridgeback in him!!! Just like Brick!! :D

TalonsMa
July 9th, 2004, 03:27 PM
On the table!! Oh my :) LOL What a sweetie!!!
My cats aren't supposed to go on the table, Sades doesn't, but she does sit at the table on the chair. It's cute, all you see are her eyes :) I should try & Take a pic. Talon does jump on the table, and I always know it's him cuz Sades will be upstairs with me and I will hear him jump down, and as soon as he does Sades runs to down to "scold him" :D

glasslass
July 9th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I think it's a riot when the dog "tattles" when the cat does something she's not supposed to! :D

Catt31
July 10th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Hey DC, I think you have the same couch as us!!! LMAO

wAggie
July 10th, 2004, 10:04 AM
:p Honey in the toilet... ya right!

she had been obsessed w licking the shower clean... but that's it. ;)