Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from the new guy in Oakville

Captain Craig
May 27th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Hi to anyone up this late and scanning this wonderful site. I have just found it through google and am happy to be logging in for the first time. Like many of you, I am a dedicated, loyal pet lover but have never belonged to anything like this before. I have two wonderful pets: Deiter is a most amazing 3yr old male German Shorthair Pointer, and Fin is a 4yr old grey house cat. She can be pretty grumpy around strangers, but it's pretty cool to watch these two interact. Fin can go from hissing at her "brother" to licking his head and then biting his ear. He loves it!

It's late, I'll check in another time to see what all is available on Pets.ca.

Captain Craig

breeze
May 28th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Captin Craig.... the is an abundance of information here. and a good place to sit back and just chat.. hope you enjoy your stay..

and of course when you are able we deffently need to see pictures, cause we are all picture :crazy: :D

hazelrunpack
May 28th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the board, Captain Craig!

Yep, we'll definitely need to see pics of Deiter and Fin when you're able to post some. :D Otherwise we'll have to whine and get demanding...we photo-addicts just can't help ourselves! :o

angeldogs
May 28th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.and pics is a must.i just love GSP's

Dorothea
May 28th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Welcome to this amazing place of comfort Captin Craig.... :thumbs up This will ,as it has me, given many helpful tips for my fur friends.

aslan
May 28th, 2008, 07:56 PM
welcome captain craig, and yup yup yup pics are a must....

Captain Craig
June 2nd, 2008, 07:30 PM
Hi again, sorry for the delay in following up. Great to have you all welcoming me to this site. How do I add pictures of our pets here?

Capt. Craig

hazelrunpack
June 2nd, 2008, 09:27 PM
After a few more posts, you should be able to upload pics. They have to be 100KB or less in size. When you're in a reply window, scroll down till you see the "Additional Options" box just below. In it, you'll see a "Manage Attachments" button--click on it and you'll get a dialogue box that allows you to browse for photos on your machine. Upload them and you're good to go :thumbs up