Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lazy moment

marko
July 1st, 2004, 12:04 PM
Lazy moment for Ziglet and Zak

Lucky Rescue
July 1st, 2004, 01:52 PM
Beautiful cats, Marko.:) You only have 2? Don't you think you could use another?;)

I really think Gizmo would be the perfect addition. :D
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/QC12/QC12.2979190-1-x.jpg

Luba
July 1st, 2004, 02:35 PM
Marko they look like they are prints on the towels LOL
They're adorable, uh ya u want one more?? :D

chico2
July 1st, 2004, 04:18 PM
Oh yeah,Gizmo would fit right in...three cats are better than two,four cats are better than.... :D
Oh Marko,I just noticed you're in Montreal,how close to Gizmo,he is beautiful and would love you very much :)

glasslass
July 1st, 2004, 07:38 PM
Oh yes! 4 would be ideal! Three could end up 2 against 1. 4 would be double the fun! :D

chico2
July 1st, 2004, 10:12 PM
Glasslass,I actually have 3 cats,was always told to have an even number,but Vinnie kind of just happened :D He's a pain in the butt for the other two,but most of the time they get along fine.

marko
July 1st, 2004, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the compliments. They are cute!

Please BELIEVE me, if I wasn't asthmatic and already terribly allergic to my 2 fur babies, I'd have at least 2 to 3 more.

I figure they'll take a few years off my life but give me the few years back since people with pets live longer.

All in all it's the quality of life that counts.

Anybody got an extra lung? :D

Marko

Luba
July 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM
Now see you have to read Mels' thread about Charlie...and have a strong cup of coffee Marko :p

glasslass
July 2nd, 2004, 12:52 AM
Actually, when I was having my problem with bronchial asthma, I found myself sitting up in the wee hours in the dark livingroom, trying to breathe and having an acute sense of claustrophobia. Puss-Puss curled up in my lap and purred so loudly. I started stroking her and could feel myself relax and then drift to sleep. I love those unexpected moments that happen when you don't know they're coming! ;)

Spoiled
July 4th, 2004, 06:57 PM
But you certainly need another. :o

Iggette
July 5th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Very beautiful kitties Marko.......
Gizmo looks so sweet as well love her eyes.....lol