Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Peanut!!

emily12
May 26th, 2008, 02:33 PM
We have lost our cat, Peanut. He is missing since Thursday May 22, 2008. Peanut is a one year old, gray tabby with yellow, black and gray colours. He was lost in the Brampton area. If you have any information please call 647-273-6190.

NoahGrey
May 28th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Did you call Brampton Animal Services? I would also bring in a picture of him. That they will know if it is your cat. I would check with them every 2 days. It is law that a stray must be held for 72 hours, (3 days) then they can be put down. Since this is a City Shelter, they euth wayy to much. Not trying to scare, just want to be honest.

I would also leave tuna or salmon out. Also leave something that has your smell on it. Also you can leave out his litter box. Go out when it is evening. It is more quiet then. Check in garages, talk to your neirghbours, check in sheds, under decks, etc Check with vets also. Alot of people will bring in a stray to a vets, and if it is not microchip and or tattooed..they will just call the spca/city shelter. You should also call pulic works and or the roads depart. They should be able to tell you if they picked up a deceasedcat off the road, that would match your cats description.

I hope you find your little guy. Keep us posted.

ACO22