Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For Rainbow

angeldogs
May 26th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Some pics of Ben for you.he was over today and thought you would enjoy some pics of him

angeldogs
May 26th, 2008, 12:10 AM
A couple of more for you

angeldogs
May 26th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Last 2 pics.they are in black and white

growler~GateKeeper
May 26th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Ben's a handsome boy :cloud9: he & Jag make a nice looking pair :cloud9:

Nice that you can have him over to play w/Jag :thumbs up

angeldogs
May 26th, 2008, 01:06 AM
This is the first time this year they been to gether i think.it can be hard to get together at times.
Thanks

TeriM
May 26th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Ben looks wonderful :lovestruck:. If memory serves correct, he is the dog that lived with you and your family for a while? and was Jag's buddy?

rainbow
May 26th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Ben is looking great....I love the pic of him and Jag together. :lovestruck: They are the same size so must really enjoy playing together. :cloud9:

Thanks for posting them, angeldogs. :thumbs up

Love4himies
May 26th, 2008, 03:01 PM
They do look wonderful together, best buds!!!!

ancientgirl
May 26th, 2008, 03:46 PM
It's always fun watching two pups having fun!

angeldogs
May 26th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Ben looks wonderful :lovestruck:. If memory serves correct, he is the dog that lived with you and your family for a while? and was Jag's buddy?

Yes your memory is correct.my brother and his family lived here with us.

angeldogs
May 26th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Ben is looking great....I love the pic of him and Jag together. :lovestruck: They are the same size so must really enjoy playing together. :cloud9:

Thanks for posting them, angeldogs. :thumbs up

Your welcome rainbow.
Ben is a little taller then Jag and weights 130lbs and Jag was 94 lbs his last weighing.we had one little scuffle after about 2 hours Ben tried to dominate Jag as usual and with in seconds Jag had Ben pinned and it was over.normal for them two.then go back playing again with no more problems.

angeldogs
May 27th, 2008, 12:00 AM
It's always fun watching two pups having fun!

It is and ben is so funny.he pounces like a cat.we call his tail a monkey tail he will get it looking like a small roller coaster

Thanks Love4himies they do get along well.and are best buds.