Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Splendor in the grass

chico2
May 25th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Well,Rocky has a sweet time relaxing in the grass,getting all cleaned up and then.....here comes Whitey for smooches:cat:

chico2
May 25th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Sorry,no smoches,here they are all lovey dovey and then...

chico2
May 25th, 2008, 05:05 PM
ok,where did he go,oh there he is ,thirsty I guess:cat:

otter
May 25th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ain't that always the way.....:laughing::laughing:

Rocky and Vinnie are looking BEAUTIFUL!! :thumbs up:lovestruck:

OMG your garden/yard is GORGEOUS!! It's still pretty brown, no leaves on anything yet, no flowers, here so the lush green is dazzling to me!

chico2
May 25th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Chico having a great time,all by his lonesome with HIS tennisball:cat:

chico2
May 25th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Otter,yes,everything is really green and lush here,it's going to be a great year for gardens:thumbs up
You beeing up north,it will probably just take a little longer,but it's coming,I promise:laughing:
We were outside today all day,the kitties are now absolutely pooped:cat:

JanM
May 25th, 2008, 05:50 PM
They all look pretty darn happy and contented! Nice to see :D

otter
May 25th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Chico having a great time,all by his lonesome with HIS tennisball:cat:
Hee, hee, my Misery thinks all the tennis balls around here (and there are a few, Molly has a thing for them) are fair game! :D Very cute. Chico is looking mighty fine :thumbs up.

Just wondering... is Chico's coat actually "bronze-ish" as it looks in the picture? My Misery is also mostly black but lately her coat is quite "bronze", looks like she's in the sun, all the time. I wasn't sure if that was normal or something I should be looking into (sorry for the TJ)

Crestedcrazy
May 25th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Adorable kitties and what a lovely playground for them :)

Stacer
May 25th, 2008, 09:20 PM
The boys are lookin' good Chico! So very handsome.

Your yard looks so lush, like a jungle for the kitties.

ancientgirl
May 25th, 2008, 10:14 PM
I love that first one of Rocky. It looks like he's getting ready to roll in the grass. Vinnie and Chico are looking wonderful as usual. I noticed Chico has a little "bald" spot his hind leg. Vlad has one on each hind leg too.

Chico, your yard is lovely! How do you keep your guys from running away and out of the yard? I wish I had a yard to do that with my gang, but I'd be constantly worried they would run off.

14+kitties
May 25th, 2008, 10:49 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

The pics are wonderful!! I love seeing your boys. They are all as handsome as usual.
And I agree, the yard is fantastic!. Great work! :thumbs up

Lukka'sma
May 25th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Cats and yard all looking like a million chico:thumbs up

angeldogs
May 26th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Good looking kitties and yard.

growler~GateKeeper
May 26th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Love the Rocky Vinnie Kissie pics :lovestruck: and Chico @ the birdbath/cat bowl :laughing: - that one also shows off your great yard nicely too :thumbs up

TeriM
May 26th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Sunshine and outdoor romps certainly seem to agree with your handsome bunch of boys :cloud9:. They look wonderful and I love the shots using the birdbath as their private fountain :laughing:.

chico2
May 26th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Thank's everyone:cat:
AncientWe trained the cats starting with harness and leash when they were babies.
Our backyard is also fully fenced,but of course if they wanted to,they could jump the fence and they have in the past a couple of times,but they seem perfectly happy to stay put.
Believe it or not,they are all 3 very obedient,we tell them no,they stop,we clap our hands when it's time to go inside and they come running:laughing:
They are never ever out on their own,hubby and I both love to be outside.

Otter,I think it's just the sun that makes Chico look a bronzy colour,but when I got him I actually thought he was dark-brown:cat:

hazelrunpack
May 26th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Thereare the handsome boys :flirt: Rocky and Vinnie are so cute with each other--clean your buddy, then wrassle! Then, no doubt, they have to clean again? :laughing:

I love the communal bird/cat bath. :D

badger
May 26th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Gorgeous, happy kitties. The title made me laugh, it's from that daring (for the times) movie, right? Warren Beatty, a hunk if there ever was one, and the tragic Natalie Wood. It was restricted to 18 and over, unless accompanied by an adult, but somehow we got in.

ancientgirl
May 26th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Thank's everyone:cat:
AncientWe trained the cats starting with harness and leash when they were babies.
Our backyard is also fully fenced,but of course if they wanted to,they could jump the fence and they have in the past a couple of times,but they seem perfectly happy to stay put.
Believe it or not,they are all 3 very obedient,we tell them no,they stop,we clap our hands when it's time to go inside and they come running:laughing:
They are never ever out on their own,hubby and I both love to be outside.

Otter,I think it's just the sun that makes Chico look a bronzy colour,but when I got him I actually thought he was dark-brown:cat:

That's great. You're very lucky to be able to let them to that. It's my goal to be able to get a little place with a yard to do the same for my gang.

And I get that same bronzy color off of Vlad when he's in a particularly sunny area on the rug. I think it looks neat.:D

cpietra16
May 26th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Chico...what happened to your dandilions? You know the yellow flowers? Have you ever seen them? they are perennials:D:laughing::D

Chris21711
May 26th, 2008, 11:16 AM
They took forever to come in Chico, but worth it. Is Vinnie drinking from the Birdbath :D

Frenchy
May 26th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I love the lovey dovey pics :cloud9: nice kitties !

Frenchy
May 26th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Gorgeous, happy kitties. The title made me laugh, it's from that daring (for the times) movie, right? Warren Beatty, a hunk if there ever was one, and the tragic Natalie Wood. It was restricted to 18 and over, unless accompanied by an adult, but somehow we got in.

I love that movie ! :lovestruck:

rainbow
May 26th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Great pics......your handsome boys always look so contented. :cloud9: I love the one of Vinnie drinking from the bird bath. :D

chico2
May 26th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Hmmm,about Dandelions,those pretty perrenials,the whole town of Oakville is awash in Dandelions,we have a pesticide-ban,which is a good thing for cats/dogs and other creatures.
I have the best Dandelion-picker-upper in my hubby,not ONE of those in our frontyard or back:thumbs up
OMG it is +30C outside,wish my pool was open,it will be next weekend:thumbs up
Thank's everyone for your comments on my boys:cat::cat::cat:

I think Rocky looks really good,has put some of his weight back on!!!

Love4himies
May 26th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Chico...what happened to your dandilions? You know the yellow flowers? Have you ever seen them? they are perennials:D:laughing::D

And not a flipping clover to be found, either!

Rocky and Vinnie :lovestruck:, it's probably a good thing they have each other since Chico is kind of a loner.

Your boys are looking so wonderful, chico.:cloud9:

chico2
May 26th, 2008, 04:38 PM
L4H,it used t be Rocky and Chico,there is only one year between them,at 11 and 12 yrs old.
But when Vinnie came along,Rocky took him under his wing(paw),just like your Jasper would have and the rest is history.
But don't worry about Chico,he is a real love-bug with people and gets lots of loving from us.
In case anyone worries about them drinking from the bird-bath,before they come out,we clean it and add fresh clean water.

krdahmer
May 26th, 2008, 10:40 PM
The boys look so good against the grass, do they ever stand out! :lovestruck:

And I love the lick lick bitey fight set.... lol... that is Fagan and Buddy right there! It starts all lovey dovey grooming and turns into a good ol' wrestlin match! :rolleyes::laughing: Too cute!

(... man that reminds me I have been so lazy with the camera lately.... )

KimandAutumn
May 26th, 2008, 10:48 PM
awww the kitties look so content to be outside. :lovestruck:

glasslass
May 26th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Chico, your boys always look so pampered and cared for. I also love Vinnie looking into the birdbath. I think he's admiring that handsome reflexion and sticking his tongue out at it.

ancientgirl
May 27th, 2008, 08:51 AM
(... man that reminds me I have been so lazy with the camera lately.... )

Yes you have!:D