Maggie looked like she was :flirt:

wdawson
May 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM
omg they all look so happy together !!! Even George ! :laughing:

Maggie looked like she was :flirt:

maggie loved today.....yea even the grumpy old bugger liked him:laughing:

wdawson
May 24th, 2008, 09:06 PM
anyone ever rescue a rescue :rolleyes:.....just a thought.

Frenchy
May 24th, 2008, 09:08 PM
anyone ever rescue a rescue :rolleyes:.....just a thought.

:laughing: think of the seniors WD , 3 dogs to sit for :yell: :crazy:

Is it your wife holding Zeak and Maggie ? She looks good with them :)

wdawson
May 24th, 2008, 09:12 PM
today i felt so guilty and almost ashamed that i had to give a pup to total strangers...even though it was not mine to begin with :sad:

wdawson
May 24th, 2008, 09:13 PM
:laughing: think of the seniors WD , 3 dogs to sit for :yell: :crazy:

Is it your wife holding Zeak and Maggie ? She looks good with them :)

yea its her:thumbs up

Frenchy
May 24th, 2008, 09:20 PM
today i felt so guilty and almost ashamed that i had to give a pup to total strangers...even though it was not mine to begin with :sad:

Well you shouldn't. We can't always pick up the mess others leave. But you did save this dog , could have ended up going from family to family , left tied in someone's backyard as an outside dog etc .... I trust the rescue will make sure his next family will be forever :thumbs up

wdawson
May 24th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Well you shouldn't. We can't always pick up the mess others leave. But you did save this dog , could have ended up going from family to family , left tied in someone's backyard as an outside dog etc .... I trust the rescue will make sure his next family will be forever :thumbs up

i hope...still got me in tears though:cry:

Frenchy
May 24th, 2008, 09:37 PM

:grouphug:

wdawson
May 24th, 2008, 09:48 PM
see frenchy...like i said....i could never foster or run a rescue.....i cant part with one pup:sad:

ancientgirl
May 24th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Awww, I don't blame you for those tears. What a sweetheart. I hope he finds a home soon.:fingerscr

The smiling picture with him and Maggie is precious!

Chaser
May 24th, 2008, 10:26 PM
He is such a handsome boy! I wish I could have him :sad: But I'm sure they will find him a great forever home - it won't be hard for that little sweetheart! You did a great job :highfive:

hazelrunpack
May 24th, 2008, 10:59 PM

see frenchy...like i said....i could never foster or run a rescue.....i cant part with one pup:sad:

:grouphug: Oh, I do sooooo hear you! :grouphug:

He and Maggie do look like they were having a ball! And even George and Beathoven were won over! Zeak is a little cutie... :flirt:

Make sure you take advantage of those play dates the rescue offered. :thumbs up It'll be good for all of you!

angeldogs
May 24th, 2008, 11:10 PM
They all look so good together and happy.to bad you couldn't keep him.

You shouldn't feel ashamed.you did a great thing helping him.he has a chance at a good happy life.

growler~GateKeeper
May 25th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Love the pic of Maggie & Zeak roughhousing in George's bed with him in it :laughing:

:grouphug: Wayne you did good for the pup :thumbs up

chico2
May 25th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Dawson,what sweet pics:lovestruck:of course you cry letting go of the pup,I think anyone who cares would..
You probably saved this little guys life,I am sure he'll be fine:pray:rescues are likely very thourogh before adopting out a pup,so he does not nd up beeing dumped again.

luckypenny
May 25th, 2008, 08:43 AM
:lightbulb: You can always move to an area that's zoned agricultural where the dog limits are higher, or better yet, no limit at all :D :laughing: .

He's a gorgeous pup, wdawson :lovestruck: . I love the pic with Beathoven smiling :cloud9: . You've done good :angel: .

wdawson
May 25th, 2008, 08:51 AM
I love the pic with Beathoven smiling :cloud9: .

thats maggie :D

luckypenny
May 25th, 2008, 08:57 AM
:o :laughing: Oops :laughing: . She has the same shaped head as Beathoven :D . My how she's grown :lovestruck: .

TeriM
May 26th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Awww, Zeak is adorable :lovestruck: and your gang looks like they very much enjoyed the company :).

rainbow
May 26th, 2008, 02:26 PM
What a cutie Zeak is :cloud9: ....thank goodness he had you looking out for him. :thumbs up :angel:

The pic of him on top of Maggie is too funny. :D

breeze
May 27th, 2008, 09:04 PM
will they keep in touch with you and tell you when he gets adopted??

and then you can post more pictures!! :D:cloud9: when you go see him.. right??

shredy
May 28th, 2008, 11:40 PM
So very cute and I love seeing pics of George too! Maggie looks like she had fun with him!

Sunrisehaven
August 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM
Hello Everyone :)

We are the rescue that took in Zeke, He went to a very great home with a gentlemen. I saw this thread late last nite and this morning i recieved an email from the guy who adopted Zeke. Here is the update. As soon as he sends pics i will send them on and will also send you them privately to you wdawson

Hi there, we adopted a puppy from you a couple months ago, I believe you named him Zeke. Well we renamed him Jake and he is doing great in his new home. He will be 6 months old on the 26th of August. He is adjusting well and knows a few basic commands and is fully house trained. I don't have any updated pics on this computer yet but when I do I'll send them right away. Thanks again for letting us adopt Jake.Barnie

breeze
August 21st, 2008, 04:26 PM
Zeke/jake sounds like he found a great guy to take care of him...:cloud9::cloud9: it's so good to hear

can't wait to see the pictures of jake..:lovestruck:
I love happy endings.. :highfive::goodvibes:

rainbow
August 21st, 2008, 04:47 PM
WOO HOO for Jake. :highfive: I love happy endings too. :cloud9:

Thanks for updating us Sunrisehaven :thumbs up and looking forward to new pics. :goodvibes:

allymack
August 21st, 2008, 05:17 PM
aw what an adorble little fella!:cloud9:

mollywog
August 21st, 2008, 06:08 PM
aww! Zeke/ Jake is a real cutie for sure. :lovestruck: I would have had a hard time parting with him too, and it looks like he had so much fun with your dogs!
I would love to see pictures of him now to see how he's grown.
WD- did you know what breed(s) he was?

wdawson
August 21st, 2008, 06:27 PM
aww! Zeke/ Jake is a real cutie for sure. :lovestruck: I would have had a hard time parting with him too, and it looks like he had so much fun with your dogs!
I would love to see pictures of him now to see how he's grown.
WD- did you know what breed(s) he was?

i think shep cross

wdawson
August 21st, 2008, 06:28 PM
ok where are the pics?????:D

ancientgirl
August 21st, 2008, 06:31 PM
It's great to know Jake has found a happy home.

Frenchy
August 21st, 2008, 09:22 PM
ahhhh , it's so nice to have an update ! Can't wait to see him again ! (in pictures I mean :D)

hazelrunpack
August 21st, 2008, 10:10 PM
Especially a happy update!!! :cloud9:

Now if we could just get those pics.... :D

14+kitties
August 21st, 2008, 10:17 PM
WTG on the adoption! That is such great news! He looked like such a happy little camper. :cloud9: I agree, pics please. :D

luckypenny
August 21st, 2008, 11:13 PM
I love happy endings :cloud9:. You played a big part in that, WD :thumbs up. :thankyou: for the update Sunrisehaven.

rainbow
August 23rd, 2008, 01:01 AM
Still no new pics. :sad:

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 08:07 PM
They are all beauties. Hope the wee rescue one has a happy life in his forever new home, he is a wee cracker. Love the others as well - especially the one with the great big smile!!