Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Noid is Back

Crestedcrazy
May 24th, 2008, 01:02 PM
For those who don't know Noid has been through a very rough year, started back in January 07 with the tainted food where he got ill from that and then a few months later in August he was diagnosed with Canine Cyctinuria. We tried the management program our Vet suggested since we couldn't get the drugs but it didn't work and just over a week ago he had to have major surgery where his "plumbing" was re-routed and now he has a new hole to pee from.

He is a tough little guy and through it all has been just wonderful but he did lose his "noiditude" for a while but then who wouldn't!

He now is getting stronger day by day and I am amazed at how quickly his recovery is going from a week ago where he could hardly stand up without getting winded to now this......................

"Noiditude"
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/036.jpg

his bleeding has all but stopped and he gets his stitches out on Friday and he is eating and drinking well and doing great :thumbs up
I couldn't be happier for him!

Lukka'sma
May 24th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Oh yea, that's the face of Noiditude all right:thumbs up
He is a determined little guy isn't he.:thumbs up
Lots of hugs for the Noid:highfive:

rainbow
May 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Awwww.....there's our little Noid. :lovestruck: Glad to hear he is doing well :thumbs up .....you can definitely see his "tude" is coming back in that shot. :D Sending lots of good wishes for his continued recovery. :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

angeldogs
May 24th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Got to love the Noiditude.glad he is recovering quickly.

hazelrunpack
May 24th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Ah, there's the handsome Noid!! You can see the Noidaciousness just oooze from him! :D Definitely looks like he's feeling more himself!

:goodvibes: for a continued quick recovery!

ancientgirl
May 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I love the little shirt. He looks great. He's certainly giving someone the "look.":laughing:

chico2
May 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Looks like he's saying"Get that camera out of my face or I'll bite you"!
He is just adorable and I am so glad he is recovering quickly,he's had enough to deal with:thumbs up

TeriM
May 24th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Hugs for you and Noid :grouphug:. I'm glad he is on the mend and getting back to his regular crazy antics :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
May 25th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Glad to hear the little guy is healing well :thumbs up and he's getting the 'tude back :highfive: :goodvibes:

clm
May 25th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Wonderful to see Noid again. He's such a camera ham. :laughing: You take great pics of him.

Cindy