Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What's this thing good for?

otter
May 23rd, 2008, 09:03 PM
Molly was climbing in the car the other day (onto the back seat) and she stopped to sniff out this thing... it's usually folded up into the arm rest of the front seat so she doesn't usually see it... she kept looking back at me as if to ask "what's that thing good for?"

I kept telling her "it's a cup holder"

Frenchy
May 23rd, 2008, 09:05 PM
But no pictures of Molly asking the question :yell:

:laughing: yes it is a cup holder.

otter
May 23rd, 2008, 09:05 PM
I think she misunderstood what I was saying...

But pretty inventive!:thumbs up Be sure that your next car has enough CUZ holders to keep your pooches happy:laughing:

otter
May 23rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
But no pictures of Molly asking the question :yell:

:laughing: yes it is a cup holder.
Molly says "thanks for the clarification":D

You're just too quick for us Frenchy:laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 23rd, 2008, 09:20 PM
:laughing: Molly's very creative when it comes to making her toys safe and happy! It looks like Cuz now has a seatbelt! :D

Frenchy
May 23rd, 2008, 09:21 PM
It's a Cuz holder now :laughing: and Molly even has a stuffie in the back :cloud9:

otter
May 23rd, 2008, 09:39 PM
I had to laugh when I turned around after getting into the drivers seat and saw that Molly had so carefully placed her CUZ into the holder. Molly takes very good care of CUZ (though he does get lost quite often... I think the cats steal him :evil:). For the last couple of nights she's been bringing Cuz to bed, puts him in her dinner bowl when she eats, Molly and her new Gotcha Day Cuz are pretty inseparable right now :lovestruck:

JanM
May 23rd, 2008, 09:42 PM
AH ha - Molly has to be a golden to figure that one out so quick :laughing:

Frenchy
May 23rd, 2008, 09:45 PM

:laughing: yea Molly ! :thumbs up

Molly is a top golden , I never seen one spend so much time with her toys in her mouth !!

otter
May 23rd, 2008, 09:59 PM
I'm not so sure Molly is the quickest of Goldens...:rolleyes: (or maybe she just uses the "dumb blonde" act to be cute :D)

:laughing: yea Molly ! :thumbs up

Molly is a top golden , I never seen one spend so much time with her toys in her mouth !!
Except when it comes to toys.... then she's the Top dog, paws down:thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
May 23rd, 2008, 11:39 PM
awwww Molly too cute :cloud9: such a cleaver grrl :thumbs up

a cuz holder :laughing:

:lightbulb: ohh you can send that pic, one of Molly & the story into the company & maybe they'll put it on their website like Orijen did with Love4Himmies pic of Puddles inside the bag :thumbs up

rainbow
May 24th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Awwwww, Molly :lovestruck: .......not only beautiful but smart too. :cloud9: