Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Alice Update

want4rain
May 23rd, 2008, 12:10 PM
i dont have as much to say about Miss Alice but i can say she is in a new home now. my mom decided to keep De-O-Gee since she was so much older than Alice and a woman she knew wanted her. she is on an all raw diet, they are going, or were last time i spoke to my sister, with a homeopathic approach with Alices mange. they said it was looking MUCH better. she is living we a law graduate who makes boatloads of money. she is an only pet and will likely stay that way. she has been spayed. she now also has about a hundred beds, studded pink collars and super posh bowls. *chuckles*

my sister had some pictures of her in her new pad last time we talked buuuut... thats been a few weeks. she sent me an email 2 weeks ago telling me i was overreacting. frankly, her judgment is already called into question when she allowed her stoned, manic depressive, felon husband wield a loaded gun in the house with a child there. im just so very disappointed.

anyways, if we are ever on speaking terms again, i will make sure i get some updated pics for you guys!! it sounds like she has a good home now and that she is getting the kind of care she needs.

-ashley

Ford Girl
May 23rd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Ashley, thats great news, I'm happy to hear Alice is in her forever palace..:cloud9: :rolleyes:, she deserves it. Pink studded collars and plenty of beds...thats what a dogs life should be.

Thanks for caring about her so much, dispite the rift between you and your sis, you did good. :grouphug:

rainbow
May 23rd, 2008, 03:46 PM
I love happy endings :cloud9: ......YAY for Alice finally finding the forever home she deserves. :thumbs up

want4rain
May 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
*laughs* yeah, i think she will be spoiled rotten there... whether thats good or not is still up for debate. :laughing: although i suspect the owners are getting the tough job and not Alice. i dont think she will get the best training out there but she will unquestionably get the best health care and love!!!

-ash

chico2
May 23rd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Ashley,that is great news for Alice,I've wondered about her,she was such an adorable pup and lucky to be crossing your path:pawprint:

STRAYKEEPER
May 23rd, 2008, 06:30 PM
Good for her!

Frenchy
May 23rd, 2008, 09:52 PM
Good for Alice :thumbs up she needs to get pampered and spoiled :cloud9: