Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found - Yorkshire puppy in Vaudreuil (Montreal)

breavery
May 22nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
I did not find this dog, I do not have the dog but I saw this ad on Kijiji and thought I'd pass it along... I know someone must be looking for this dog!!!
I hope the owner finds it fast or someone else will get the poor baby!! They didn't post any contact info, you have to email them through the ad so....

If this is your dog, copy and paste the link...

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-community-lost-found-Trouve-un-petit-chiot-a-Vaudreuil-W0QQAdIdZ52544397

The ad is pasted below....

Trouvé un petit chiot à Vaudreuil
Date Listed: 20-May-08

J'ai trouvé un petit chiot sous ma gallerie ce matin(Je demeure à Vaudreuil sur la rue Brunet)C'est un yorkshire terrier il est très mignon,il a un collier noir et porte une médaille rouge avec le nom whisky.Je ne peux pas le garder car je suis allergique aux chiens..Écrivez moi un message si vous avez perdu un petit chiot yorkshire et que vous voulez le ravoir.Merci
Martin

badger
May 22nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
Wow, too much information, she's going to be inundated with calls. I wonder if she contacted the SPCA or Berger Blanc.

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2008, 10:04 PM
Wow, too much information,

You bet ! I just answered the ad , telling him to keep some infos for himself , like if there's something else written on the medal. I also wrote to contact me if he couldn't find the owners ... and to be careful !

breavery
May 23rd, 2008, 07:24 AM
yeah, that's what I thought too... that's why I copied his ad here... knowing this is a pets forum, I was hoping the owner might be looking here... everyone is going to be trying to get their hands on this puppy!!