Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Let's Roo Roo!

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
I think it's so cute when Dazy "Roo Roo's"...she does it when I get home from work each day, DH doesn't get this greating, only me. :cloud9: She does this when she sees her favorite dog friends too, or if she is particularly happy with a new bone or sock, let's out big roo roo's that drag on for several seconds...:crazy:

Let's see some roo roo pics!

1. Dazy roo rooing at her new dino bone, 6 months old. :lovestruck:
2. Dazy roo rooing at her friends at camp, 8 months old. :lovestruck:

phoozles
May 22nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
Very cute! :lovestruck:

chico2
May 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
FordGirl,Dazy is such a sweetheart,so pretty,I hope you feel honoured to get roo-roo's,especially since DH does not get it.:dog:

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2008, 05:01 PM
FordGirl,Dazy is such a sweetheart,so pretty,I hope you feel honoured to get roo-roo's,especially since DH does not get it.:dog:

Thanks Chico. I am honored, I get the big dramatic greeting and a dog velcroed to me, but he gets all the snuggles and kisses. :rolleyes: :laughing:
Funny how they go to certain humans for certain things...:shrug:

JanM
May 22nd, 2008, 06:58 PM
The Roo Roos do look so cute! and I agree - you are honoured to get them!

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Dazy roorooing :cloud9: :lovestruck: well I'm the only one who gets rooorooo at my place , oh wait , I'm the only human :rolleyes:

FG , I think the roooroos makes you the favorite human over DH :D

Winston
May 22nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Winston roo roos on command if we tell him to speak! love those roo roos!

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 09:37 PM
You should be honoured that Dazy saves the roo roos for you. Shows you how much she loves you. :cloud9: What a pretty baby.

angeldogs
May 22nd, 2008, 10:36 PM
Too cute.jag doesn't roo roo

growler~GateKeeper
May 23rd, 2008, 03:08 AM
love the first pic - I can hear it coming :cloud9:

Sylvie
May 23rd, 2008, 06:54 AM
Our Briar Roo Roo's when he is extremely happy. It has taken a long time to bring him back from the little guy that was nothing but a shell of a dog when we got him.

Therefore, the Roo Roo's in our house are extremely welcome and appreciated.

Wish I could post pictures, yours are great!! :shrug:

jessi76
May 23rd, 2008, 08:45 AM
oh my gosh, i LOVE Dazy's roo-roo pics!!

Tucker will barooo every now and again, but most of the time it's more of a roo-grumble-grumble-roo. more of a talking-yodel.

ancientgirl
May 23rd, 2008, 10:17 AM
That first Roo Roo she's got a look like "Hmmm....tastes like...chicken."

:D

bendyfoot
May 23rd, 2008, 11:13 AM
I get Roo-roos from Gracie when I come home...she runs and finds something to put in her mouth, then dances around me roo-rooing with her mouth full:lovestruck: Jaida doesn't roo-roo, she just whines:rolleyes: Dazy's roo-roo pics are soooooo cute!

Ford Girl
May 23rd, 2008, 12:20 PM
Winston roo roos on command if we tell him to speak! love those roo roos!

So cute!!! On command, hummm...might have to try putting a word to it...see if she will do it.

Who else has roo roo pics? I've seen them on here before...

Frenchy
May 23rd, 2008, 12:24 PM
I've been trying to get Bailey to do it on command too , sometimes it works , sometimes ..... not !

I don't think I have roorooo's pictures :sad:

rainbow
May 23rd, 2008, 02:58 PM
Great roo roo pics of Dazy :cloud9: and Winston :lovestruck:

happycats
May 23rd, 2008, 10:14 PM
OMG that is so sweet! I love the roo roos!

hazelrunpack
May 23rd, 2008, 11:47 PM
I got mega-roo-roos when I got back from a long weekend away but couldn't get any pictures--besides roo-rooing and crying, Cole couldn't stop sucking on my hand...hard to handle a camera one-handed :laughing:

But I love roo-roos, too! :cloud9:

Here are Brier, Lil Belle and Grace singing 'Happy Birthday' roo roos to their Auntie Frenchy a few weeks back:

:laughing:

CearaQC
May 24th, 2008, 12:20 AM
No pictures (broken camera) but I get roo roos from Sheeba when I am cutting potatoes or cracking eggs. As in, "hey whatcha doing - I want some of that!"

Sheeba will also roo roo at hubby when he's playing with firewood to light a fire. She just can't stand him getting to play with the wood and she's not allowed to! On our walks though she usually finds a fairly long stick and decides to bring it home. I pretend it's a gift for daddy to help light the fire. hehe Shhhh, he doesn't know any different! :laughing:

Belle doesn't roo roo at all! She only barks when she sees strangers or a dog. Otherwise you never hear a peep out of her.

Sheeba will roo roo at Belle if Belle has the Kong.

Dracko
May 24th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Cute pictures. :cloud9:

Dracko "roo roo's" me when I come home. Just barks at anyone else. Love the "roo roo's." :cloud9: