Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ok, you wanted playdate pics....

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 10:26 AM
They aren't great. The kitties are still sort of feeling each other out. But they do have their short little spurts of....."Oh yeah, this is fun!"
I had to put a pic on of poor Squeak. Her eye looks so sore. :sad: All she wants to do is rest.
Chip attacking the spring mouse.
Dale attacking the paper towel roll.

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 10:29 AM
PC checking out the camera.
Mittens and Tiny playing on and under (messy) shelf.
Tiny and Dale killing the clown.

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Sparta and Mittens playing with a towel they had pulled off the stove handle.
Dale looking on. She realllly wanted to play too. :sad:
This one is too funny! Keesha was NOT impressed to find Mylee sleeping in her bed! I picked Mylee up and Keesha nipped her on the butt. :D Not hard, just a nip.

breeze
May 22nd, 2008, 10:33 AM
killing the clown :laughing::laughing: cause we all know that clowns are very evil..:D

these pictures are just to cute..:thumbs up

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 10:35 AM
I am hoping to get more pics like these once the litters get more used to each other.
Mittens totally dwarfing Tiny Tim! You can see just how small he is. These guys are only 3 days apart in age.
Where'd he go?
Oh, there he is!! Attack!!!!!!!!!

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 10:45 AM
killing the clown :laughing::laughing: cause we all know that clowns are very evil..:D

these pictures are just to cute..:thumbs up

Clowns are very very evil. Especially that one! It was planning an attack of it's own. Can't you tell? :D

spazsmom
May 22nd, 2008, 10:59 AM
i hope all of your kitties get better real soon.
the pictures are all so cute! the first one looks like my cat, spaz.

Chris21711
May 22nd, 2008, 11:05 AM
All too cute, are you going to keep TT :cloud9:

ancientgirl
May 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM
OMG how incredibly cute!!!!!

Poor Squeak, I hope she gets better soon!

Did Dale get to play?:D

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2008, 12:47 PM
Oh kitty cutieness :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

Good kitties killing evil clown :evil:

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
All too cute, are you going to keep TT :cloud9:

Yes, are your going to keep Tiny Tim?

rainbow
May 22nd, 2008, 01:29 PM
They are so cute at this age ......curious and into everything. :lovestruck: How do you ever get any work done? :D

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2008, 03:59 PM
So cute, how long do you keep them? (I know nothing about kittens) How old are they? How many do you have? LOL! Sorry for all the questions. :o

JanM
May 22nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
What sweet kitties you have! My fav is PC looking so innocent :D

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 07:47 PM
So cute, how long do you keep them? (I know nothing about kittens) How old are they? How many do you have? LOL! Sorry for all the questions. :o

The one litter is 7 weeks old tomorrow. The other one is 7 wks on Sunday. The moms are both ferals I have caught and as soon as the kits are weaned and milk dries they will be getting fixed. There are 3 and 3 kittens in the litters. I know there are at least 3 more around here somewhere, possibly more. I saw 2 in the garage today.
Ideally around 8 to 10 weeks for how long to keep them. The 3 in the house are adopted for sure. They will be going the end of June so they will be 3 months. I am hoping my son's friend will take 2 of the ones in the porch together just because of their colouring. They are a matched set. :) Tiny Tim, the other one in the porch, I am slowly getting my way in keeping him. He is just so tiny and precious. I also think because of his size he may have some medical issues in the future. I am selfish. I would rather keep him and look after those issues myself then wonder if/what happened to him.

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 07:49 PM
What sweet kitties you have! My fav is PC looking so innocent :D

OMG! PC is probably the most mischiveous one of the bunch! He is up the stairs, on the windowsill, up your pant leg, flying all over the place. It's hard to keep track of him. My son is going to have his hands full.
:D

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2008, 10:15 PM
I can see they're getting pretty comfy :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 22nd, 2008, 10:30 PM
Very cute pictures.poor Squeak.what happened to her eye?
and PC:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
May 23rd, 2008, 01:58 AM
awww kittens playing :cloud9: so cute

I hope Dale got to play w/Sparta & Mittens :fingerscr

:goodvibes: for a quick recovery Squeak :grouphug:

14+kitties
May 23rd, 2008, 06:58 AM
Very cute pictures.poor Squeak.what happened to her eye?
and PC:lovestruck:

Her eye is infected. The vet thinks maybe a claw. With 14 catuary mates it would be pretty easy to have happen. There is also the possibility that it was a tree branch. She is in the house with mom putting salve in her eye three times a day. :yuck: I hate doing that. I am always afraid I will hurt her.
Thanks for asking. She will be back to her old shy self very soon.

Chris21711
May 23rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
Yes, are your going to keep Tiny Tim?

I would love to L4h but I have a hurdle called Hubby. Tabbies are my fav of all time, but I carried on reading and it seems that 14+k is going to keep him for herself. :lovestruck:

I would be like you 14+k - worried that because of his size he maybe frail and need that bit of extra care. You're an :angel2: