Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fosters again.

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2008, 06:36 AM
I am addicted to these little creatures:

Bambi, Charlie, Tips and Boots with Jasper's back in the foreground: Momma that big cat is back in our room!

Boots on her side: momma hurry up I got some playing to do.

Uh oh, I am cornered by kittens, whatta I do?

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2008, 06:39 AM
Bambi and Jasper: I think I'm gonna like you big guy!!

Jasper and Boots: Come one step closer, big guy and I am gonna scream for momma.

Tips: Whatcha got on your face, momma?

chico2
May 22nd, 2008, 06:41 AM
OMG,I would be addicted too,they are just too much,as is beautiful Jasper:lovestruck:
I hope they let him take care of them,he is a wonderful foster-daddy,you must be so proud of him:)
Thank's again for the morning oooh's and aaah's!!

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
Keep the pictures coming , they're so adorable , I think that's illegal in some states :laughing: I love the one : Boots on her side , she's so tiny :cloud9:

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2008, 11:53 AM
Hehe snuck home at lunch (2hours) to take a co worker who is also a cat lover and doesn't have a car to see the fosters at lunch. She takes wonderful pictures so I will post those later.

rainbow
May 22nd, 2008, 12:24 PM
Awww......they are just soooo cute :cloud9: and, Uncle Jasper.......what a sweetheart he is. :lovestruck: :angel:

I love the cornered by kitties pic. :D

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2008, 12:37 PM
Jasper is an absolute lovebug :lovestruck::cloud9:. When I snuck home at lunch today I brought him in the room, he actually howled to come in. The kittens are becoming very comfortable with him and I think soon Bambi and Jasper will be playing.

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
I have never had the experience of being around a litter if kitties :angel:...awww...so cute and tiny.:cloud9:..I got pubert as an adult, so Ive never owned a kitten either. :shrug:

What fun!!! :lovestruck: :crazy:

chico2
May 22nd, 2008, 03:49 PM
Aww Jasper,what a sweety,Rocky was like that with Vinnie to,but Chico hated that little white thing right of the bat:laughing:
I hope the little guys will cooperate and be good to sweet Jasper.

JanM
May 22nd, 2008, 06:04 PM
sweet, sweet kitties - I can sure see how you got addicted to them!

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
:cloud9::cloud9: It is so easy to love these little guys. You fall hard and fast. I am going to be so in tears when mine go. But I know it's for the best. And you do such a wonderful job with yours. I know you will be crying too. I think we will both need some :grouphug:s.
They are so sweet. It's amazing how well they have settled. And Jasper..... :cloud9:

otter
May 22nd, 2008, 07:37 PM
Oh Dear ME!!! Such cuteness :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

I love the cornered by kittens pic.... Jasper you know what to do, just sit back and get loved :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
May 23rd, 2008, 01:26 AM
so cute :lovestruck: I can't get over Charlie's ears :lovestruck:

Where's the co-workers pics? :D did you get any side by sides where they're both in the same position? The first pic is not enough of a comparasion! :yell: but wow shows how identical they are :cloud9: