Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My babies Jewels and Casey

Jewels&Casey
May 21st, 2008, 08:52 PM
Hi! I'm new to the site.

I have 2 dogs (another on the way). Casey is a 9+ year old collie husky cross and Jewels is an 11 month old rough collie. (the third is Cheers who is Jewels' sister and is currently in the show ring. I'll be getting her once she has all her points.) Jewels is currently in obedience training at Pet Planet training academy and will be going into agility soon.

Since I was a young girl I have always loved collies. Now, I'm into training them (on my own time). Casey used to be in agility until she developed sore hips so she's semi-retired now.

How do I post photos of them?

14+kitties
May 21st, 2008, 09:26 PM
You have to wait until you have made a certain number of posts before being allowed to post pics. It's to weed out the spammers.
If you would like to share pics with us before your posts have reached the magic # you could always post a link. As in photobucket or something like that.

rainbow
May 22nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
If you send a pm to Marko or one of the mods they will remove the post attachment restriction for you. Looking forward to seeing your pics. :D

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2008, 02:48 PM
Welcome! Do you use the day care at PP too? I use it, and have taken the classes, both obedience and agility there. :thumbs up

Cant wait to see your critters!! :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Jewels&Casey
May 22nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hi there,

I posted photos of the girls. They aren't in any order as I didn't have time last night to sort them all.

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk249/jewels_casey/

I use PP only on Fridays for daycare and Jewels has training on Monday nights.

Jewels and Casey's Mom!

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
Nice looking fuzzbutts :lovestruck:

angeldogs
May 22nd, 2008, 09:34 PM
beautiful looking pups you have.

rainbow
May 23rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
They are both gorgeous. :lovestruck:

STRAYKEEPER
May 23rd, 2008, 05:23 PM
I love them:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 23rd, 2008, 06:15 PM
They're gorgeous!:lovestruck: Welcome to the board.