Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I just think it's too cute!

Daiana
June 30th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it just incredibly cute when a dog has a dream and does these muffled little barks in his/her sleep? My little guy did this last night, and I swear I just wanted to eat him up! I just love when that happens!! I left him alone though and fought to resist the temptation to just pick him up and smother him with kisses.
There - got it off my chest!! :o

glasslass
June 30th, 2004, 08:18 PM
I love it too! Sometimes Den-Den's feet will move. I don't wake him up but I'll gently stroke him and he doesn't wake up but breathes more even and stops "running". I'm never sure if he is running away from :p or after something and want him to be reassured "just in case"!

Luba
June 30th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Yes it's adorable

Except my girl barks LOUD sometimes scares the beeejeepers outta me and wags her tail like there's no tomorrow!

Thump thump thump thump on the floor funny! :p

Spoiled
July 1st, 2004, 09:28 AM
Isn't it funny when they have those muffled barks and their feet start to twitch! I love it. :D

Rhonda Rae Gibs
July 2nd, 2004, 02:48 AM
It's precious when they dream! My 8 year old Russian Blue kitty :p cuddles to sleep with me with her head on my pillow close to me and she starts the twitching, and the murmoring and her little whiskers wiggle like crazy and I just cuddle closer, she especially does this after an outside adventure so I figure that is what she is dreaming about.