Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST LB - Help! Missing from Guelph

snickers47
May 21st, 2008, 09:53 AM
Thanks all, LB was found and returned to me at 5:30 am this morning. He has now eaten everything in sight and has been sleeping with his buddy for the last 8 hours.

Thanks again!!!!!

Love4himies
May 21st, 2008, 10:10 AM
Sorry to hear about your cat. Best time to look for your kitty is at night when all is quiet. Take a bag of his favourite treats to try to entice him out of hiding.

If you can leave a box of his stuff outside that he can hide in and check through out the night to see if he is in it.

Have you contacted all the vet clinics and local shelters to let them know about your cat?

Good luck and keep us posted.

snickers47
May 21st, 2008, 11:57 AM
Thanks - I think I put 8 million miles on my feet while toting along a blind cat and a ferret - his favourite buddies.

His bed's outside, have contacted every society, shelter, and rescue place from here to Toronto, have posters, have checked every nook, cranny, crawl space, vacant house, shed, porch, and all I've woken up are 2 families of skunks.

I'm starting to think somebody has taken him inside. Oh, well, back to the neighbourhood stalking - this time with Budda cat.....

Love4himies
May 26th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I am so glad you found him, can you share the story of how he was found?