Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh oh - I missed a week or so........

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 08:18 PM
....so I guess I have to make up for it now. :rolleyes:
Gotta warn you - lots of pics.

#1 - Sparta playing king of the hill.
#2 - PC - He is just too inquisitive. Gonna be a force to reckon with.
#3 - Sparta and PC taking on Auntie Mylee. Mittens watching. He is the quiet one of the three.

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 08:21 PM
#1 - Sparta giving mom a high 5.
#2 - Cute :cloud9:
#3 - Mittens caught his shadow!

Frenchy
May 20th, 2008, 08:31 PM
#1 - Sparta giving mom a high 5.

:laughing: and what a high five that is :laughing:

they are sooo adorable ! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2008, 08:33 PM
OMG! Cuteness overload! I love the one of all of them sleeping! Actually I love all of them!

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Ok, I guess not so heavy with pics. It won't let me upload more. Must be telling me something. :)

Frenchy
May 20th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Must be telling me something. :)

It's telling you to open another thread or try again tomorrow :D

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 08:44 PM
PC growling over Keesha's leash. He decided no one else was going to get it.
#2 - Mittens. :cloud9:
#3 - Sparta testing stairs and doing well.

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 08:47 PM
#1 - Chip and Dale. I wanted to try to get a pic of their unique markings.
#2 - Tiny Tim checking out the broom and dustpan. What are they??
#3 - Just to show you how big my little guy is. Tiny on a pizza box. :cloud9:

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 08:49 PM
It's telling you to open another thread or try again tomorrow :D

Nope, it was telling me one of the pics was too big. But it wasn't showing the message. :p
I figured it out!!

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 08:53 PM
:laughing: and what a high five that is :laughing:

they are sooo adorable ! :cloud9:

Yeah, when I looked at that pic again I got thinking maybe he was crying UNCLE!!!!!!! :D

ancient - I love that one too. Too bad I couldn't take the bars out but I didn't want to wake them up. Looks like they are in jail.

otter
May 20th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Cuteness!!!:lovestruck:
I'm afraid to keep looking at the pictures, so much cuteness is bringing me to tears :goodvibes:

....so I guess I have to make up for it now. :rolleyes:
Gotta warn you - lots of pics.

Good gracious, I can't imaging how many pics i'm gonna have to dig up for you folks.
But pictures so cute might cause my heart to explode with all the adoration :lovestruck: I'd have to limit my daily dosage :laughing:

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks Otter. I hate for the day(s) to come when I have to say goodbye to these guys. :cry:

Frenchy
May 20th, 2008, 09:00 PM
#1 - Chip and Dale. I wanted to try to get a pic of their unique markings.

I was thinking , man they look like chipmunks ... and then I read the names one more time :headslap: I guess you already knew that :laughing:

Sparta is so small beside those stairs !!!

angeldogs
May 20th, 2008, 09:02 PM
That's super cuteness over load.and PC :lovestruck::cloud9:

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I was thinking , man they look like chipmunks ... and then I read the names one more time :headslap: I guess you already knew that :laughing:

Sparta is so small beside those stairs !!!

:laughing::laughing: Umm, yep. :D I am trying to get them adopted together. With those markings they had to be Chip and Dale, right?

Frenchy
May 20th, 2008, 09:09 PM
:laughing::laughing: Umm, yep. :D I am trying to get them adopted together. With those markings they had to be Chip and Dale, right?

I don't know , you should put them near a x-mas tree .... :laughing: (I love that x-mas cartoon , when Mickey gets his x-mas tree in the forest and the chipmunks are in it , driving Pluto crazy :D)

meg4050
May 20th, 2008, 09:11 PM
oh my god! i think i just melted :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I don't know , you should put them near a x-mas tree .... :laughing: (I love that x-mas cartoon , when Mickey gets his x-mas tree in the forest and the chipmunks are in it , driving Pluto crazy :D)

I remember that one! But it's the wrong time of the year for a tree. :sad: I will have to stay in touch with whoever adopts them and ask for one at Christmas time. :D

oh my god! i think i just melted :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

NOOOOO meg! You can't melt!!! Who will adopt Mittens. :D
Actually, he may be adopted! :fingerscr Will know soon. Don't worry, I still have more..... somewhere.

meg4050
May 20th, 2008, 09:25 PM
NOOOOO meg! You can't melt!!! Who will adopt Mittens. :D
Actually, he may be adopted! :fingerscr Will know soon. Don't worry, I still have more..... somewhere.

Ohhhh Mittens!! :cloud9::cloud9: I just can't get over how cute they are!!!!

Peaches has a vet appt. on the 31st to check dosages again :fingerscr:fingerscr, 5 weeks and 2 days since his last seizure :D

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Yay Peaches!!! :highfive: It sure sounds like the meds have his seizures under control. That is such great news!
So I guess you will be ready for another kitty soon then? :p No pressure, none at all........ nope, not from me.........

meg4050
May 20th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Yay Peaches!!! :highfive: It sure sounds like the meds have his seizures under control. That is such great news!
So I guess you will be ready for another kitty soon then? :p No pressure, none at all........ nope, not from me.........

:laughing: Assuming his dosage is at the right level, he can now be neutered so I have to see how much that's gonna cost me! His :wall: first owners never had it done and once he developed the epilepsy it was too dangerous to operate him and put him under anesthesia until the phenobarb was at the right level.

But my vet has been pretty awesome so maybe he'll cut me a deal :thumbs up

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I know. Epilepsy is why Keesha has never been fixed. Hers wasn't bad enough to medicate but was too bad to get spayed. Go figure. Now she is almost 14 and I don't have to worry about it. She is too old.:sad: But I have to wonder sometimes if she had been done if it would have helped.
Oh, and I have to say...love the avatar! Peaches looks like a gargoyle in it!

meg4050
May 20th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I know. Epilepsy is why Keesha has never been fixed. Hers wasn't bad enough to medicate but was too bad to get spayed. Go figure. Now she is almost 14 and I don't have to worry about it. She is too old.:sad: But I have to wonder sometimes if she had been done if it would have helped.
Oh, and I have to say...love the avatar! Peaches looks like a gargoyle in it!

The vet was pretty positive that Peaches would be ok if he were neutered... and they're definitley not the kind of practice that just tries to get money out of their patients, I've been really impressed with this guy! Unless of course, there still isn't a high enough level of meds in his system - in which case he wouldn't be neutered. He made it pretty clear at the last appt. that he doesn't want to up the dosage anymore because at that point it would be impacting Peaches' quality of life. And Peaches says thanks for the compliment, he thinks he's awfully handsome these days ;)

And, :sorry: for threadjacking! :o

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 09:58 PM
The vet was pretty positive that Peaches would be ok if he were neutered... and they're definitley not the kind of practice that just tries to get money out of their patients, I've been really impressed with this guy! Unless of course, there still isn't a high enough level of meds in his system - in which case he wouldn't be neutered. He made it pretty clear at the last appt. that he doesn't want to up the dosage anymore because at that point it would be impacting Peaches' quality of life. And Peaches says thanks for the compliment, he thinks he's awfully handsome these days ;)

And, :sorry: for threadjacking! :o

You can threadjack any day for that handsome fella'!!

growler~GateKeeper
May 21st, 2008, 12:21 AM
Yay kitten pics :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

#3 - Sparta and PC taking on Auntie Mylee.

How is Mylee doin' these days? :goodvibes:

#3 - Mittens caught his shadow!

Too cute :lovestruck:

#3 - Sparta testing stairs and doing well.

:laughing: Thank Dawg for carpeted stairs & kitten claws :D Go Sparta Go!

rainbow
May 21st, 2008, 12:42 AM
OMG.....they are absolutely adorable. :lovestruck: I really love the second pic of PC. :cloud9:

krdahmer
May 21st, 2008, 01:05 AM
Aw a kitten fix before bed.... so glad I stopped in.... :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

Love4himies
May 21st, 2008, 06:13 AM
Oh they are just sooooo cute :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

duttypaws
May 21st, 2008, 06:22 AM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: need i say more..... so cute!!! squishy kitties...

chico2
May 21st, 2008, 07:05 AM
OMG 14+,what can I say,I just get all teary-eyed looking at these little babies,too much cuteness.
I know you worry about finding homes for them,but I would so love to be in your shoes right now,mind you nothing would get done around here.:shrug:
Chip and Dale look just beautiful,but they have to go together for sure:fingerscr
Little runt-kitty Timmy will just have to stay with you:fingerscrjust look at that cute little rat-tail,he is too needy to go anywhere else.
Thank's for brightening an otherwise grey looking kind of day:cat:

ancientgirl
May 21st, 2008, 07:47 AM
Chip & Dales markings are lovely. I love those swirly kind of stripes. And Sparta climbing the stairs. :lovestruck: Those must look like Mt. Everest to him.:laughing:

14+kitties
May 21st, 2008, 08:06 AM
How is Mylee doin' these days? :goodvibes:!

Mylee is doing great! She is sitting on my knee right now begging for my oatmeal. :) She loves it. Has to share every morning.

OMG 14+,what can I say,I just get all teary-eyed looking at these little babies,too much cuteness.
I know you worry about finding homes for them,but I would so love to be in your shoes right now,mind you nothing would get done around here.:shrug:
Chip and Dale look just beautiful,but they have to go together for sure:fingerscr
Little runt-kitty Timmy will just have to stay with you:fingerscrjust look at that cute little rat-tail,he is too needy to go anywhere else.
Thank's for brightening an otherwise grey looking kind of day:cat:

Hubby just said if TT stays as small as he is now I can keep him. Mmmm, anyone have any shrinking tablets? :rolleyes: I do worry about finding good homes for them. Hopefully I have or will soon. Not my fault if no one wants TT. :D

Chip & Dales markings are lovely. I love those swirly kind of stripes. And Sparta climbing the stairs. :lovestruck: Those must look like Mt. Everest to him.:laughing: Thank Dawg for carpeted stairs & kitten claws :D Go Sparta Go!

Yeah, Sparta - those stairs stopped him for about 5 minutes. Now he flies up them!

Thanks everyone for the comments. It is really hard to do work around here right now.

ancientgirl
May 21st, 2008, 08:12 AM
Hubby just said if TT stays as small as he is now I can keep him. Mmmm, anyone have any shrinking tablets? :rolleyes: I do worry about finding good homes for them. Hopefully I have or will soon. Not my fault if no one wants TT. :D

Awww, I hope you get to keep him. If he's so much smaller than the rest, maybe he will be a little guy.

:fingerscr I hope you find them all homes.

14+kitties
May 21st, 2008, 08:16 AM
Thanks ancient. I am doing well on that front. My kids are doing a terrific job of finding homes. I think 5 of the 6 I have in the house are adopted. That leaves TT. And I have yet to be able to find any more around. I know they are here. Just have to find them. The one I found last week mom has moved again. I will find her eventually. :fingerscr