Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The stray kitty showed up!

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2008, 08:07 AM
After worrying about the stray kitty over the weekend, this morning I got great news!

I went down as usual to get my daily Czarina fix, and was sitting with her on my lap when Miguel showed up. He told me that yesterday around noon, when he went to give Czarina her afternoon meal, he called to her and not only did Czarina come, but the stray kitty came bolting from the direction of the pool area!

Miguel said he has no doubt someone had taken her in and she got away from them. He said that he scooped her up and put her in the big carrier he's got down there. He put some food in there for her and he said he had to leave her in there for a couple of hours until he left. If he'd left her loose, she'd have gotten lost around the grounds and he would not have been able to find her. So he took her home and he said she's adjusted really well. He said even the dog has welcomed her.

I'm so happy to know that she was fine and nothing had happened to her. He also told me that the Dr, had been trying to also take her! He'd asked the former owners if he could have her but they told him that they'd told Miguel to take her. So it's nice to know that if things don't work out at Miguel's house, the Dr may want to take her in.

Love4himies
May 20th, 2008, 11:07 AM
That is good news. Can't believe that kitty's previous owners :evil::mad:

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2008, 11:20 AM
When Miguel told me they were concerned when he told them he couldn't find her I almost barfed. Please, if you were so concerned they you would not have just tossed her out!

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Poor little kitty to be tossed like that. The owner should try being tossed out of their home and see how they like it!
Such a sweetie that Miguel. He is determined to get a kitty in his home. I hope this one works out for him. Czarina is quite happy being an safe outdoor kitty. Good luck to him! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I really hope things work out too. She's such a good little kitty. But I did make it clear to Miguel, if things didn't work I could try to take her in, or also the Dr. also wanted to take her in. He's got two of his own, and I even heard him mention he and his wife have been thinking about getting a third.