Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Foster kittens again

Love4himies
May 19th, 2008, 07:33 PM
:lovestruck: some more pics of the kittens this weekend. They have come so far in their socialization:

Bambi with stuffie.

I wanna come up, pleeeease daddy, I won't scratch you!

This is my mouse and you can't have it.

onster
May 19th, 2008, 07:35 PM
no more hissing?

Playing with uncle jasper yet? :fingerscr

Omg tips/mittens/i dont remmeber his name:o is just the cutest :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Love4himies
May 19th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Drop the ball, daddy, we are ready!

Tips Boots and Bambi

Tips having quiet moment, she is the quietest of the bunch.

These guys are not the same kitties that I brought home on Wed. They are still timid and stay in hiding if we are not in the room. They are very starved for love from their momma.

onster
May 19th, 2008, 07:45 PM
wow I never realized how tiny they were..its very evident when compared to your husband's hand.

Ure such an awesome fostermama love4himmies :grouphug:

I cant wait to see pics with them and Jasper

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 07:55 PM
wow I never realized how tiny they were..its very evident when compared to your husband's hand.

I've noticed the same thing :lovestruck: so cute and tiny :cloud9:

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 08:14 PM
OMG......tooooo cute. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

I love the "I wanna come up pic" :lovestruck: .......brings back so many memories. :D

growler~GateKeeper
May 19th, 2008, 08:37 PM
so cute :lovestruck: and :thumbs up they have come a long way

but we need at least 1 side by side pic of Boots & Tips for comparison :D

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 08:45 PM

I agree. :thumbs up There has to be some way of telling them apart. :D

growler~GateKeeper
May 19th, 2008, 08:53 PM
L4H did mention their back paws are slightly different :) but we still need comparion pics ............... from all angles :crazy: :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 09:01 PM
They are so cute and tiny.

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Oh wow, they really are so teeny! Adorable though, just adorable! I'm so happy they are opening up more and being more social. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
May 20th, 2008, 12:41 AM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Love4himies
May 20th, 2008, 08:47 AM
no more hissing?

Playing with uncle jasper yet? :fingerscr

Omg tips/mittens/i dont remmeber his name:o is just the cutest :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Jasper was in the room this morning again. Baby steps with these little tykes, they are afraid of him and hiss. He gets scared and wants out of the room.:sad:

Love4himies
May 20th, 2008, 08:48 AM
so cute :lovestruck: and :thumbs up they have come a long way

:laughing: They don't stay still long enough to take a picture. Boots is getting more white fur on her back leg and under the chin so the only way I can ID them is by the back, left leg or if they show me their chin.

Love4himies
May 20th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Huge progression this morning with the kittens. They are now following me around and want up for cuddles, when they become relaxed they say a little meow and I know they are looking to nurse. :cry: They need their momma:yell::sad:

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Poor little babies. L4H I can't remember if you posted what happened to their momma. Were they just left at the rescue?

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Great job you are doing with those darlings L4H! With ferals (and that's what these guys somewhat are) it's a whole other set of "rules" you go by. Slow and steady is the best and that is what you are doing. :thumbs up
They are absolutely adorable!!!!! I love their colours. And that little Bambi - :cloud9: soooo cute!
Sorry I haven't been ohhhhing and ahhhing over them as much as I should be. It's been hectic around here. I will do better. :D I look at all the pics though. :cloud9:

Love4himies
May 20th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Poor little babies. L4H I can't remember if you posted what happened to their momma. Were they just left at the rescue?

A "regular" who won't get his female spayed, drops off kittens quite regularly, these ones were particularly small and were just weaned and sooooo scared of humans so the humane society wanted them in foster for socialization. They were still sucking their food when I got them, now they are fine eating.

They no longer growl when they eat and are getting some fat over their rib cage, especially Bambi the only boy in the litter. I should rename him Osama, he terrorizes his sisters so much.:evil: He really needs to try playing with Jasper who would love the rough play.

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Ack, okay now I remember. What a terd that guy is.

Aww, poor Bambi, don't name him Osama. Maybe Thumper would be more appropriate though:D

rainbow
May 20th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Aww, poor Bambi, don't name him Osama. Maybe Thumper would be more appropriate though:D

:laughing: I agree. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
May 21st, 2008, 12:30 AM
:laughing: They don't stay still long enough to take a picture. Boots is getting more white fur on her back leg and under the chin so the only way I can ID them is by the back, left leg or if they show me their chin.

They are now following me around and want up for cuddles

There see you can pick them up & hold them while someone takes lots & lots of pics :D :crazy: :cat:

chico2
May 21st, 2008, 08:28 AM
Oh my L4H,there is just too many kittens this morning to awww over:lovestruck:
I hope they'll let sweet Jasper be their substitute mom:fingerscr
I think Thumper is a great kitty name:cat:

The stupid person who keeps letting his cat have kittens should be forced to spay his cat:yell: