Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mighty Hunters...

onster
May 19th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Keeping the onster household spider free :evil:

Bunduk was first to find mr spider, can u see it?

As always, Onnie watching in the background

onster
May 19th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Onnie always gets the spoils of battles tho, yum :D

That's ok tho...bunduk positioned himself for some other yummies :evil:

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 05:30 PM
LOL..i seen the spider hope Bunduk had fun with the spider.and it made for a tasty treat for Onnie.

onster
May 19th, 2008, 05:43 PM
lol, oh he had a lot of fun :crazy: I sometimes bring them spiders Ive found inside, rather than squish them myself :o

Normally I let the little critters out but i get a painful reaction to spider bites so i have to 'do the deed'..or the kitties do it 4 me :angel:

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 05:45 PM
LOL you got to do what you got to do.
Jag likes to sniff and like junebugs before he munches down on them.

onster
May 19th, 2008, 05:52 PM
lol..the crunchy ones are best says Onnie :D He's willing to trade a spider for a junebug...spiders are juicy :cloud9::laughing:

:offtopic: but im In KW too, so i think thats 3 of us on the board now, with the new member from Kitchener :thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2008, 05:52 PM
:laughing:Onnie isn't dumb, he's letting Bunduk do all the grunt work.

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 05:55 PM
lol..the crunchy ones are best says Onnie :D He's willing to trade a spider for a junebug...spiders are juicy :cloud9::laughing:

:offtopic: but im In KW too, so i think thats 3 of us on the board now, with the new member from Kitchener :thumbs up

:laughing:I don't know whats worst junebugs or spiders.
No there are 4 of us on here from Kitchener

onster
May 19th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Really, who else angeldogs?

lol i actually didnt know what a junebug was, had to google it :p ive seen them around tho :yuck:

:laughing: ancient, the pic reminded me of ure crew again. How kiska is always watching like Onnie :D

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 06:02 PM
So your cats are on raw onster ? :laughing:

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Really, who else angeldogs?

lol i actually didnt know what a junebug was, had to google it :p ive seen them around tho :yuck:

:laughing: ancient, the pic reminded me of ure crew again. How kiska is always watching like Onnie :D

I believe King is from kitchener and TinaMcq

onster
May 19th, 2008, 06:06 PM
:laughing: U think I need to supplement frenchy? I dunno I'm a little concerned there's not enough calcium :confused::D

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 06:11 PM
:laughing: U think I need to supplement frenchy? I dunno I'm a little concerned there's not enough calcium :confused::D

Yes I think you should , this is the "reduce diet" raw diet :D

onster
May 19th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Onnie is a little on the pudgy side :p

onster
May 19th, 2008, 06:13 PM
I believe King is from kitchener and TinaMcq

hmmm not familiar with King :shrug: but I do remember TinaMcq ....

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 06:19 PM
hmmm not familiar with King :shrug: but I do remember TinaMcq ....

He just joined up a few days ago.

onster
May 19th, 2008, 06:26 PM
lol oh yeah, sorry im retarded today :o

I forgot his name, thought he was a longtime member :o

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 06:27 PM
lol oh yeah, sorry im retarded today :o

I forgot his name, thought he was a longtime member :o

We all have those day's.lol

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I could send you lots of these for Bunduk to play with.......

http://kootenay-lake.ca/bugs/notorious/index.html

onster
May 19th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Those seeem SUPER crunchy on the outside AND juicy on the inside :D Onnie would be in heaven. :laughing:

Unfortunately, Godmama rainbow I have to reject your generous offer :p They look like mutated super cockroaches :yuck:

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Oh no....they are only for Bunduk to play with......they're too stinky for Onnie to eat. :D

onster
May 19th, 2008, 06:41 PM
the stink bug—owing to the strong smell it emits when squeezed—or the cedar bug—owing to the nature of that smell.

since when does cedar stink? :shrug::confused:

Its ok then, Bunduk will play with it AND eat it...he has no taste buds remember :laughing:

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah, Oksana and Kiska let the boys do all the work. :laughing:

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 06:48 PM
since when does cedar stink? :shrug::confused:

Its ok then, Bunduk will play with it AND eat it...he has no taste buds remember :laughing:

HA HA......they have lots of nicknames for these bugs so you can call the Bunduk Bugs. :D

I think they get called cedar bugs because they like the cedar trees. They don't smell like cedar :cloud9: at all to me. It's more of a sickly sweet smell. :yuck:

They are completely harmless though but when we first moved here I was thinking "holy crap - what the :censored: is that". :eek: :o

onster
May 19th, 2008, 06:53 PM
lol remidns me of my first rainfall in canada. We had a gardener back home and im pretty sure there are no earthworms in the desert :crazy: Even if there are some, there's hardly any rain so u dont see them out.

I was walking outside, enjoying the great canadian nature, in my flipflops. It rained ...I ran back home screaming cuz of all the nasty earthworms that came out :yuck: *shudder* hahaha i was terrified. I think the gooey ones creep me out the most...I think i could handle mr. Bunduk Bug :D

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 06:59 PM
:laughing: what did you do when you seen your first slug? :yuck: :D

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Our animals and the things they like to eat.he hasn't bothered with earthworms but we get a lot of toads he tries to eat.they do give a new meaning to the raw diet