Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

meet zeak

wdawson
May 19th, 2008, 04:48 PM
zeak is 13 weeks , shepherd\lab\collie , he is owned by a single mother friend of our sons , and has now decided to rehome him:sad:

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Awww what a cutie.to bad he has to behomed.seems to be to much of that these days:wall:

chico2
May 19th, 2008, 05:12 PM
What a little sweet-heart,poor little baby:sad:
Hopefully she'll chose a good home for him:pray:
What about Hamilton Humane,would they maybe be a better,safer place to adopt him out??

jealma
May 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
He is so cute. I can't remember the names of some of our newer members who were looking for new pets, I'll cross my fingers perhaps one of them will see this little doll and decide he's what their homes need.

onster
May 19th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I really hope she doesnt go thru the free to good home route :sad: Btw, is that what happened with star? I'm pretty sure I read that....

Such a cutie :lovestruck:

wdawson
May 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I really hope she doesnt go thru the free to good home route :sad: Btw, is that what happened with star? I'm pretty sure I read that....

Such a cutie :lovestruck:

you mean diamond?......yea:sad:

onster
May 19th, 2008, 05:55 PM
oh yes, diamond. i knew it didnt sound right as i typed it too , oops.

:sad:

I hope she got a good home anyway :fingerscr:fingerscr

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 05:56 PM
He's only 13 weeks old ? Holy crap how long did she have him ? :wall:

I'll pm you WD.

wdawson
May 19th, 2008, 05:56 PM
oh yes, diamond. i knew it didnt sound right as i typed it too , oops.

:sad:

I hope she got a good home anyway :fingerscr:fingerscr

:shrug::sad:

wdawson
May 19th, 2008, 06:20 PM
He's only 13 weeks old ? Holy crap how long did she have him ? :wall:

I'll pm you WD.

got him at 7 weeks:eek:

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2008, 06:56 PM
So she tried the puppy on and decided he'd just return him like a new outfit? :wall:

What a little angel! I can't fathom why she would not have thought out her decision to have a dog before she got him. Now to rehome.

wdawson
May 19th, 2008, 07:00 PM
yea a 9 month old baby....then get this pup......disaster waiting to happen:sad:

Winston
May 19th, 2008, 07:49 PM
WD is she serious about rehoming this pup? I can ask some of my contacts? You can PM me if you need any help. Also alot of people are under the impression that the Humane Society is a kill shelter in Hamilton and it is not any more! There is animal control around the back and what enters there doesnt have a chance usually! but the SPCA has become a no kill facility here for the past few years.

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I will not comment about your son's friend because it would be :censored: :censored: :censored: .....I hope the cute pup finds the forever home it deserves. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Chaser
May 19th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Ohhh....*heart breaking*

My first thought was "I'll take him!"....but Boyfriend says no....we can't provide for a second dog right now :sad:

I don't know of anyone else in Hamilton looking for a dog right now....but will let you know ASAP if I hear anything!

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 08:34 PM
WD , one of the rescues I contacted just got back to me , they have a foster family that will take Zeak :thumbs up

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 08:39 PM
YAY Frenchy :angel: ........great job. :thumbs up

meg4050
May 19th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Woohoo! Good job Frenchy!!! :thumbs up:angel2:

happycats
May 19th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Awww poor baby Zeak!! At least he is young enough and cute enough to find a new great forever home!

WAY TO GO FRENCHY!! ALWAYS HELPING THE FURRY ONES!!:angel2:

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks guys but the Ontario rescues are the real helpers ! They are always there for me ! :goodvibes:

And thanks to WD that always wants to save them all ! :highfive:

growler~GateKeeper
May 19th, 2008, 09:07 PM
:fingerscr this tiny little cutie finds the purrfect new home :goodvibes:

Good job :angel: Frenchy :thumbs up

:thankyou: Wayne for stepping in for the pup

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Yay! That little cutie deserves a forever home. :lovestruck:

chico2
May 20th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Aww Frenchy what can I say about you:grouphug:
I was thinking Hamilton HS,would be better than"free to good home"I dealt with them once about an abused Bunny and they were great.
But of course a foster is sooo much better:dog:

angeldogs
May 20th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Frenchy and WD you's are wonderful human beings helping this poor pup.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
May 21st, 2008, 09:26 PM
He's a sweetheart :lovestruck: I'm so glad he found a foster home before I read the thread. :o

:goodvibes: for finding him a stable and loving forever home soon!

ancientgirl
May 21st, 2008, 09:31 PM
Has he already been taken to his new foster home? :fingerscr Will we be able to get some pictures of him in his new temporary (but hopefully permanent) home?

breeze
May 27th, 2008, 08:49 PM
OMG he is soooo cute, it must have been very hard not to keep him wd.. he just pulls at your heart strings.......

with a face like that he is sure to find a forever home....:fingerscr:goodvibes::grouphug:

Love4himies
May 28th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Way to go Frenchy!!