Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Re-Intro

Crestedcrazy
May 19th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I have been away for some time now many problems including a computer that crashed and then trying to remember passwords and get all my stuff back was making it difficult!

Anyways for those who may possibly remember me I am mom to Noid and Niya the chinese cresteds and I was mom to Ryder a pit-bull Kelpie X but he has just recently been re-homed with dear friends of ours due to medical and aggression issues with Noid our hairless crested.

This past week has been very hard but also very good for us all in many ways and I will fill everyone in but I just wanted to try and get back in here and as luck would have it I figured it out!

So I look forward to cathing up, I am sure I have missed plenty since it has been several months so hello to all who is new and also to those I haven't seen in a while!

~Sheri, Noid & NIya~

growler~GateKeeper
May 19th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Welcome back :highfive: CrestedCrazy we were wondering "where you went" :D

Sorry to hear Ryder was having issues w/Noid :fingerscr hope everything works out great w/his new family :goodvibes:

How are Niya & Noid? Did you get Noids' crystals problem all worked out? :goodvibes:

Crestedcrazy
May 19th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Thanks, I just made a post in the mainly cats and dogs section about what happened and how Noid is.

He had a set-back had the surgery and is now recouping at home and this hopefully now should have done the trick! It was our last option but it was a nessecary one for him!

hazelrunpack
May 19th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Welcome back, CrestedCrazy. Sorry to hear about Ryder. :goodvibes: for him in his new home.

And sorry to hear that Noid is still having difficulties. :fingerscr and 32 crossed :pawprint:s that the surgery fixes him right up.

I hope we'll get to see some pics of the little guy and Niya, too, once Noid is feeling better! :D We've missed the little munchkins.

JanM
May 19th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Hi there and welcome back. I was wondering where you were..

Sorry to hear of Noid's troubles too - I hope all will be well for both of you!

angeldogs
May 19th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Welcome back
sorry to hear about ryder and his aggression and medical issues with Noid.hope everything works out for ryder and noid with his medical issues

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Ooooops, I missed this thread. :o I did see your other one and replied but I will also add my "welcome back" here too. :D