rainbow
May 18th, 2008, 01:39 PM
:laughing: .....that is tooo cute. :lovestruck: :D

angeldogs
May 18th, 2008, 03:58 PM
:laughing:atleast the brocolli is heathier to fetch then a stick.great pics

Frenchy
May 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM
:laughing: omg too cute and too funny ! Does he fetch it a couple of times before he eats it or does he eat it on the first fetch ? :dog:

JanM
May 18th, 2008, 04:59 PM
:laughing: omg too cute and too funny ! Does he fetch it a couple of times before he eats it or does he eat it on the first fetch ? :dog:

It depends on how he is each day - this morning he fetched it twice. Sometimes he will fetch it several times - he's a very good boy to drop it. When I do give it to him and say "all done" he runs away to eat it.. He is a treasure for sure :D

Frenchy
May 18th, 2008, 05:08 PM
People on the beach must find him too funny :D a dog and his ball/brocoli , how eco Bobby is :cloud9:

ancientgirl
May 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM
That's great! If he gets tired of broccoli, you can always use carrots.

hazelrunpack
May 18th, 2008, 08:42 PM
What a hoot! Our dogs like broccoli, too...but I can guarantee none of them would swim for it like brave Bobby! :cloud9: The Pack is in awe!!!! :dog:

So are you posting these in the May challenge? That's about as green as it gets! :D

JanM
May 18th, 2008, 08:52 PM
What a hoot! Our dogs like broccoli, too...but I can guarantee none of them would swim for it like brave Bobby! :cloud9: The Pack is in awe!!!! :dog:

So are you posting these in the May challenge? That's about as green as it gets! :D

Somehow I didn't connect green brocolli with the green in the May challenge - but, yeah - I think I will do just that...

growler~GateKeeper
May 18th, 2008, 10:01 PM
:laughing: Bobby is so cute fetchin' broccoli :D

Will he fetch smaller pieces or does it have to be that big? :pawprint:

BeagleMum
May 19th, 2008, 07:50 AM
LOL, that's funny!!

JanM
May 19th, 2008, 10:59 AM
:laughing: Bobby is so cute fetchin' broccoli :D

Will he fetch smaller pieces or does it have to be that big? :pawprint:

He much prefers the whole stalk :D but he will get smaller pieces - but those he eats before he gets back to shore :laughing::laughing:

rainbow
May 19th, 2008, 01:13 PM
So do you grow your own broccoli or does the supermarket order extra just for Bobby? :D

JanM
May 19th, 2008, 01:50 PM
So do you grow your own broccoli or does the supermarket order extra just for Bobby? :D

I should be growing my own! The girls at the store know its for him and they always comment when I go in for brocolli - for some silly reason they think its funny that a dog would fetch brocolli :laughing::laughing:

onster
May 19th, 2008, 04:43 PM
LOL i love it...just too funny :laughing::laughing:

:D Thanks for sharing!

Ford Girl
May 20th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Bobby - such a character!! :angel:

Look at his curls!! :cloud9: Fetching veggies. :laughing:

How is he feeling these days?

What does Amber fetch? Corn on the cob? :laughing:

JanM
May 20th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Bobby - such a character!! :angel:

Look at his curls!! :cloud9: Fetching veggies. :laughing:

How is he feeling these days?

On the whole Bobby is doing very well - he still has some bad days but they are 100% better than his good days were a month ago! We are still having food issues though - the Purina Hypoallergenic stuff was making his skin red and flaky and itchy so I tried Natural Balance Allergy formula - nope. This past week he has been reacting to that so now we are trying Eukanuba Allergy formula - just started yesterday so it's too early to tell if he can tolerate it.

Amber will fetch absolutely anything thrown in the water or on land - she doesn't care what - ball, stick, food, stuffed goose - anything :D

growler~GateKeeper
May 21st, 2008, 02:47 AM

:laugh: :laugh: