Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Peaches, the model

meg4050
May 17th, 2008, 11:46 PM
He's getting so tired of this :rolleyes::laughing:

He likes to eat alot, and I think he's mastered the 'look pissed off' look quite well, expect to see him on the catwalk Fall 2008 *pun intended :laughing:

meg4050
May 17th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Close-ups :cloud9:

You can see the card he got me for Mothers' Day in the first pic :D

growler~GateKeeper
May 17th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Aww love the last two :lovestruck: he's so cute :cloud9:

Yup Peaches' got the "Piddle off, Leave me alone - I'm eating" look down purrfect :D

:offtopic: cool rugs too

so what's the card say? To the bestest cat mummy in the whole world I purr only for you :D

meg4050
May 18th, 2008, 12:06 AM
so what's the card say? To the bestest cat mummy in the whole world I purr only for you :D

:laughing: Justin bought me the card from Peaches and his two cats, since I guess I'm their mommy too

It says:
"Mom, we were whiny, we argued, and we made a mess, but you loved us no matter what.

Admit it, that wasn't always coffee in your cup, was it?" :laughing:

And it had kitty cartoons all over it!

ALSO, notice in the second pic, the cat tree that he has NEVER used! not once!! :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
May 18th, 2008, 12:09 AM
:laughing: great card :D

:shrug: Duffy doesn't have a cat tree, I doubt she'd use one either. Maybe Justin's cats or Peanut would like it? :D

meg4050
May 18th, 2008, 12:13 AM
:laughing: great card :D

:shrug: Duffy doesn't have a cat tree, I doubt she'd use one either. Maybe Justin's cats or Peanut would like it? :D

Aly and Dexter already have 3 :laughing: Daddy spoils them!! Peanut is scared of it :o I think I may send it home next time my parents are here...Romeo would use it for sure!!

angeldogs
May 18th, 2008, 12:17 AM
I like the the close ups shots

glasslass
May 18th, 2008, 12:46 AM
His coloring blends right in with that chair.

Love4himies
May 18th, 2008, 08:21 AM
When I first saw the pictures I was confused thinking that is not Peaches, but noticed you are doing fancy photos, lol.

Did I mention you have the same chairs as me.

hazelrunpack
May 18th, 2008, 08:24 AM
He's got that "Mom, knock it off or you better run" look down pat, doesn't he? :laughing: Cats seem to have a different strategy than dogs. Cats glare ya off :cat:...the Pack just stops and stares stupidly at the camera :dog:! End result with either technique, Mom puts the camera away! :laughing:

He's looking good. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
May 18th, 2008, 08:49 AM
You can see the card he got me for Mothers' Day in the first pic :D

Mine didn't get me anything :frustrated: :laughing:

Peaches is a very good model :lovestruck:

meg4050
May 18th, 2008, 09:09 AM
When I first saw the pictures I was confused thinking that is not Peaches, but noticed you are doing fancy photos, lol.

Did I mention you have the same chairs as me.
:laughing: I think I remember you mentioning that once! I have no clue where they came from, I moved in and they were here :D They add such character to the place, I love them!

He's got that "Mom, knock it off or you better run" look down pat, doesn't he? :laughing: Cats seem to have a different strategy than dogs. Cats glare ya off :cat:...the Pack just stops and stares stupidly at the camera :dog:! End result with either technique, Mom puts the camera away! :laughing:

He's looking good. :lovestruck:

Yup! Both Romeo and Peaches have the glare-off down perfectly...Barkley will just stop looking at the camera when he's had enough like he's shy or something :cloud9: He's so cute!

Mine didn't get me anything :frustrated: :laughing:

Peaches is a very good model :lovestruck:

Peaches will let them know they're being bad children ;)

rainbow
May 18th, 2008, 01:45 PM
:laughing: I love his P/O look......too funny. :D

And the last pic is awesome. :cloud9: I would blow it up, frame it and hang it on the wall. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 18th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Yep, that's a Piss off look all right. I know that look very well.

What a great looking guy you have there. And that card is funny.

onster
May 19th, 2008, 04:44 PM
love the card, lol

I had to take a double take too, thinking woah since when is peaches grey :crazy: lol, then i realized it was u with ure fancy shmancy camera :p

He's looking great :lovestruck:

Chris21711
May 20th, 2008, 09:40 AM
That third pic Meg, looks like Peaches is giving you the look "didn't you get the message, P*** off" :laughing:

happycats
May 20th, 2008, 09:56 AM
I love the pics' love the way you did the back and white with coloured accents:lovestruck:. But Peaches does not look at all impressed! Looks like he wants to reach out and slap someone :laughing:

meg4050
May 20th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I love the pics' love the way you did the back and white with coloured accents:lovestruck:. But Peaches does not look at all impressed! Looks like he wants to reach out and slap someone :laughing:

:laughing: He wants to take a break from modelling for awhile, such a drama queen :rolleyes:

14+kitties
May 20th, 2008, 10:07 PM
This is the thread I was looking for. Didn't get a chance to post in it this weekend.
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Peaches. He is a sweetie!

meg4050
May 20th, 2008, 10:10 PM
This is the thread I was looking for. Didn't get a chance to post in it this weekend.
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Peaches. He is a sweetie!

:D Thanks Geri! You know, he'd love it if you made the trip down to Toronto for Woofstock and meet him ;):D