Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Random pics

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Rainbow wanted to see Sam and Nelly playing ....

1. That's how it starts ...
2. Nelly zooming :laughing:
3. That's how it ends :D

angeldogs
May 16th, 2008, 09:10 PM
:laughing: Silly creatures.and playing inside of all things.doesn't Nelly know zommies are for outside.

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Sam playing pekaboo :D

1. where are you Sam ?
2. don't show my face on the internet please :rolleyes:
3. ok but I'm keeping my eyes close

krdahmer
May 16th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Aw that big handsome Sam!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck: He looks good!

And man can Nelly ever zoom!:laughing:

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 09:14 PM
:laughing: Silly creatures.and playing inside of all things.doesn't Nelly know zommies are for outside.

Nelly loves to zoom inside .... mostly on my bed :laughing: and this is what it looks like once she's done :D

angeldogs
May 16th, 2008, 09:16 PM
What a boy Sam is playing peek a boo.
The mr gets the zoomies on the also.and has to have the cuz.does she squeeze it well trying to go to sleep?
We had to start putting it away to get sleep

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 09:16 PM
And one of Paddy , my mom was visiting last week end , he always loves to lay on her walker :laughing:

:sorry: I don't have new ones of Bailey and Monsieur le chat :shrug:

aslan
May 16th, 2008, 09:17 PM
aaaaw sam looks soooo good, him's a handsome man. Nelly looks like she's thinking, mommy please don't take my cuz.

Rottielover
May 16th, 2008, 09:19 PM
There's Sammy boy, I am so happy he is looking so happy :)
Great shots by the way

poodletalk
May 16th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Great pictures Frenchy! I like all the windows in your living room.

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Great pictures Frenchy! I like all the windows in your living room.

That's not my living room , it's my solarium :cloud9:

And everyone , Sam says thanks for the compliments :p

Winston
May 17th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Frenchy! great shots! I like your solarium! I could have lots of room for doggies in their! (hmm note to self...need as solarium when I move!)

Sam is looking great! and Nelly...what can I say..I have been hooked on her since you rescued her! she is so stunning! The zoomies are so much fun arent they! Winston used to have a specific pattern that always included running up one side of the chesterfield and down the other!!

Cindy

BeagleMum
May 17th, 2008, 06:39 AM
LOL, those are awesome. I love the face hiding behind the fence one.

hazelrunpack
May 17th, 2008, 07:57 AM
For a minute there, I thought Sam was in the witness protection program--you know, the eyes blocked out to keep him from being recognized! :laughing:

What a handsome guy he is! And I love his smile. :lovestruck: I wanna kiss his nose...

And Nelly being a goof! :laughing: She's come a very long way.

Paddy is looking very good, too--is he still doing so well on the raw?

chico2
May 17th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Aww Frenchy thank's for all those pics!
I too love your Solarium:thumbs up
and the puppers,Sam looks sooo good,hard to believe he's a sick puppy,but lets forget that he is..maybe it will go away:pray:
Nelly,Nelly,crazy Nelly she looks like a ghost-doggy in that zoomies pics:laughing:
Then there is Paddy,as cute as ever:lovestruck:

Frenchy
May 17th, 2008, 10:49 AM
The mr gets the zoomies on the also.and has to have the cuz.does she squeeze it well trying to go to sleep?
We had to start putting it away to get sleep

Nelly destroys the squeeker very quickly :laughing: now it's loose inside the Cuz and goes bong bong bong when she shakes it :D

Frenchy
May 17th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Winston used to have a specific pattern that always included running up one side of the chesterfield and down the other!!

Cindy

:laughing: Nelly starts off in the living room , then my bedroom , does a couple of 360* on the bed and back to the living room :D she also loves to run in the hallway to the guest bedroom , where I throw the ball in the morning while I'm preparing for work.

Frenchy
May 17th, 2008, 10:59 AM
For a minute there, I thought Sam was in the witness protection program--you know, the eyes blocked out to keep him from being recognized! :laughing:

I think Sam is in the witness protection program , see , there's a Cuz missing :sad: so he might have seen what happened but can't tell :shrug: :laughing:

Both cats are on raw in the evenings but get kibble and wet food in the morning. I'll switch them to 100% raw when I don't have any more Deramaxx to buy .... :sad:

I too love your Solarium:thumbs up

It's 4 season but there's not heater in there. So this year , my BIL will install some heater boards and I won't have to close this room like I do every winter. I love it too much. It will probably cost a lot to heat but , I cancelled my cable TV just so I could afford the hydro bills :thumbs up

And Sam , I just can't believe how well he's doing , considering the huge tumor , it's so darn big and heavy , making it harder for him when he gets up but still , he's always happy and still plays with Nelly and Bailey :dog: Many times he's the one who will iniate the play sessions :laughing: He's my big polar bear :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 17th, 2008, 02:40 PM
LOL, all I see is a blur, so it's got to be Nelly. I like the one of Sam hiding behind the post too.

Love4himies
May 17th, 2008, 02:50 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

What a zoom from Nellie!

Should you even bother to make your bed in the morning?

Sam is looking so good! You are doing a great job, Frenchy:thumbs up

Chris21711
May 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Love Sam's mugshot for the camera, Paddy's testing the walker for his old age :laughing:

rainbow
May 17th, 2008, 07:08 PM
That's not my living room , it's my solarium :cloud9:

:cloud9: No wonder you want to spend all your time in there. :cloud9:

HA HA....Nelly zoomies :lovestruck: .....don't you just love long legged dog zoomies. :D

And, Sam is looking soooo good :cloud9: ..... I love his "don't show my face" pic. :lovestruck:

angeldogs
May 17th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Nelly destroys the squeeker very quickly :laughing: now it's loose inside the Cuz and goes bong bong bong when she shakes it :D

That is Jag also.the squeeker doesn't last long

rainbow
May 17th, 2008, 07:28 PM
We have four Cuz's here and the only one that hasn't been de-squeaked yet is the green one. :shrug:

growler~GateKeeper
May 18th, 2008, 01:47 AM
:laughing: Sam's so cute in his hiding place, the eyes covered pic is too funny

The last zoomie pic Sam says "Back already?!"

Frenchy
May 18th, 2008, 09:02 AM
We have four Cuz's here and the only one that hasn't been de-squeaked yet is the green one. :shrug:

The green one we got from Dazy (FG's Dazy) didn't last an hour , Nelly loved it so much .... she made a hole in it :eek:

JanM
May 18th, 2008, 11:03 AM
It's good to see Sam looking so good! He looks like one happy boy!

Lukka'sma
May 18th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I love the picture of Sam behind the fence, that is just priceless.

Frenchy
May 18th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks guys :o

clm
May 18th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Nelly is still pretty puppy like insn't she. Do they sleep on the bed with you? Wouldn't leave much room for you if they do, good thing your tiny. :laughing:
Sam looks great. He has such a sweet face. :cloud9:

Cindy

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Do they sleep on the bed with you?

Cindy

Sam does but he sometimes gets too warm and goes to sleep on the floor after a while. Sometimes in the mornings , Bailey and Nelly will jump on the bed but only to wake me up and get cuddles.

Don't worry about me and having enough space in the bed , but do worry about any future BF , where the heck is he going to sleep ?? :evil:

:laughing:

No wonder I'm single hey ? :laughing:

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Frenchy, I've got the same problem you do. Well LOL, I don't think it's a problem. All four of mine sleep with me. Sometimes all at once, but there's always at least 2 in bed with me at any given time. I can't imagine not having them sleep with me.

:laughing:I think when I get with someone I actually wouldn't mind sharing a bed with, I'd have to get a king sized bed. That way he could sleep on one side and I'd have the other with my sweeties.:laughing:

Or he could always sleep on the floor:D

Heck, I have a friend who's married and she sleeps with all her dogs and her hubby sleeps on the couch!

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Heck, I have a friend who's married and she sleeps with all her dogs and her hubby sleeps on the couch!

:laughing: sounds good to me :laughing:

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Me too. Sleeping with another person isn't all that. I've got another friend who wishes she had her own room! She calls her Hubby Darth Vader because if she's not asleep by the time he goes to bed, his heavy breathing keeps her up!:laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 19th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Don't worry about me and having enough space in the bed , but do worry about any future BF , where the heck is he going to sleep ?? :evil:

This is why houses come with floors! :evil: :laughing:

Frenchy
May 19th, 2008, 08:55 PM

omg you're worse than me , I was thinking couch .... :laughing:

meg4050
May 19th, 2008, 08:56 PM

I actually did that to Justin once... :o:laughing: I was taking care of Indy for my sis and she took his spot and cried if he tried to make her sleep on the floor, guess where he slept :D

growler~GateKeeper
May 19th, 2008, 09:04 PM
:laughing: oh you're bad Meg :evil: :laughing:

meg4050
May 19th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I don't get puppy cuddles often, he's gonna have to live with it :laughing::evil:

growler~GateKeeper
May 19th, 2008, 09:11 PM
:laughing: :thumbs up

chico2
May 20th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Hubby and I have solved that problem:laughing:
The cats and I are in one bedroom,hubby has his very own,where he can snore,discuss the woorld finances,let go of some unwanted air etc...:laughing:without me complaining:thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2008, 07:45 AM
OMG Chico, that sounds like the perfect marriage!

katherine93
May 22nd, 2008, 11:19 AM
what breed of dog is the brindle? So beautiful! Both of them are!

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2008, 11:24 AM
what breed of dog is the brindle? So beautiful! Both of them are!

She's a great dane , and thank you for the compliment :o

katherine93
May 22nd, 2008, 05:33 PM
Oh no problem! Really a great dane, i couldnt tell from the pictures.. i love them! I seen one the other day that looked blue in color and i was totally amazed by him! I'd reallt like to own one but mom says i have my hands full now with the pets we have! Maybe when i move out i'll get one!

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2008, 07:59 PM
I seen one the other day that looked blue in color and i was totally amazed by him!

Here's a better picture of Nelly , and a picture of all their colors :lovestruck:

happycats
May 22nd, 2008, 08:08 PM
Awww Frenchy great pics!

I love peek a boo sam!

And how on earth do you expect to have a sexy party with Nelly messing up your bed like that!!:laughing:

Nelly's zoomies are so cute, must be so funny in the house her being so big!

Paddy looks so content.......I like his "look" in the background at Nelly's zoomies!

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
Wonderful pictures!!! You are doing a terrific job with Sam. He looks very healthy. :highfive: And Nelly is just too cute for her own good!! I love her markings.