Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from Toronto Ontario need advice and peace

doglover666
May 16th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Hey im from toronto ontario i use to have a baby girl jack russel who passed on the 11th :( she was 9 years old

my brother was taking care of her for for about 6 months i take her on the weekends sometimes , the dogs health wasnt the best it had breathing problems when we would run and go for walks just breathed a little deeper and got out of breath a bit easyer then from her whole life before ..

my brother said she weezed for 30 seconds and died on that night ??
my dad saw her that monring and said she was fine and happy?

what could of caused this dog to weeze for 30 seconds and die had anyone herd of this happending to a dog>?

DoubleRR
May 16th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Wheezing is one of the signs of a heart problem. She could have died of a heart attack.

doglover666
May 16th, 2008, 11:43 AM
i kno that my brother smokes alot of pot and when i went there he usualyl didnt have a window open do u think that a dog that was in the same room (house Living room) as someone smoking weed all the time would get a heart attack and weeze then die:?
i kno that my brother smokes alot of dope in the house and the dog was aronud it for the 6 months that he was taking care of her , before all that time my dad had her.. also my dogs head started to get skinnyer over the last 3 months looks like all the fat on the side of its head went away and it left her with a odd looking shaped head u could see the muscles on the side of her head ?

thanks for your help

doglover666
May 16th, 2008, 05:53 PM
....................?

clm
May 16th, 2008, 07:01 PM
And what did your vet have to say about her wheezing and other problems?

Cindy

BusterBoo
May 16th, 2008, 07:15 PM
:wall:

what can I say????