Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Woofstock "meet-up"

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Not counting this long weekend, Woofstock and the meet-up are three weekends away..http://www.smileycons.com/img/sports/64.gif

who's planning on coming to the meet-up??
where is the best place to meet?? Since I am not from "TO" and don't know the area I have no idea..

Kashi
May 16th, 2008, 09:29 AM
What's Woofstock ?

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Kashi

here is the link that explains what woofstock is

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=50746&highlight=woofstock

http://www.woofstock.ca/ini.html

Winston
May 16th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Breeze I will be there both Saturday and Sunday! I will be at the German Shepherd Rescue Group.Booth ..I think the best place to me up would be in the middle of the designated area.. There is a large water fountain there and the walkathon usually gets started from that point.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cindy

Kashi
May 16th, 2008, 09:55 AM
I just looked it up.

And put it on our family calender !

So, our family - me, the hubs, the kids, and Pugs, will be making the trip to the big city for a day.

Probably Saturday.

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Hubby and I will be there but on Sunday....

Bree won't be making the trip..:sad:

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 10:11 AM
No BREE :eek: no CHRIS, that is the one and only reason I wanted to go :D

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 10:13 AM
No BREE :eek: no CHRIS, that is the one and only reason I wanted to go :D

you mean you don't want to meet me??:eek::eek::sad::sad:

I can't bring Bree sorry

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 10:37 AM
you mean you don't want to meet me??:eek::eek::sad::sad:

I can't bring Bree sorry

Yes, yes, yes, but Bree is so beautiful :dog:
Wouldn't expect you to bring her, it's a long drive for a dog and if I remember you and the Hubby have other things scheduled, non :confused:

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Yes, yes, yes, but Bree is so beautiful :dog:
Wouldn't expect you to bring her, it's a long drive for a dog and if I remember you and the Hubby have other things scheduled, non :confused:

yup busness trip....:yuck:

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 10:46 AM
yup busness trip....:yuck:

Boring :yell: No wires though :D

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Boring :yell: No wires though :D

I have to finish them before I go..

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I have to finish them before I go..

:yuck: If you don't, does that mean you can't go :eek:

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 10:59 AM
:yuck: If you don't, does that mean you can't go :eek:

trust me they will be finished..:thumbs up

Kashi
May 16th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Anyone have suggestions on how to recognize other pets.ca addicts ?

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Anyone have suggestions on how to recognize other pets.ca addicts ?

once we have a meeting place I think we all will know.. or aslan and me and chris and wd can yell out, our voices should carry..:D :laughing:

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 11:14 AM
once we have a meeting place I think we all will know.. or aslan and me and chris and wd can yell out, our voices should carry..:D :laughing:

We could put big stickers on our foreheads :crazy:

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I guess I should have made a poll.. sorry

winston saturday and sunday

breeze sunday

Chris what day

Kashi Saturday

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 12:06 PM
If I do go it will be Sunday, that way will be driving against the traffic coming back from the cottage. Ethel is going Sunday, I think Onster is going too, if she was going on the Sunday it would be good, I have some stuff to give her for Eygpt. Tho tooting around with a bunch of stuff is not optimum. mmmm

mastifflover
May 16th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Clark and I will be going probably Sunday and Libby (kim) will be meeting up. Look forward to meeting some of the members.

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 12:19 PM
You won't need a sticker on your head mastifflover, everyone will recognize Clarke, he is so handsome.

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Marko are you coming to TO??

breeze sunday

Chris suunday

alsan sunday

meg sunday??

WD sunday

Onster ??

Kashi Saturday

mastifflover sunday

Libby (kim) sunday

who else??

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Everyone has to take at least 20 pictures each .... I wanna see everyone and everyone's doggies :D

Winston
May 16th, 2008, 12:48 PM
breeze i think lp is coming too!

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 12:59 PM
breeze i think lp is coming too!

She said so earlier on, she also wanted to take the Jazz festival in that weekend at the Beach(es(I still think they should call it the Beaches).

Maybe she will let you babysit Frenchy :)

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Maybe she will let you babysit Frenchy :)

Allie ! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Winston
May 16th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Frenchy maybe you could pass on babysitting and come with LP? Her hubby wont mind watching 6 adult dogs and a couple of puppies would he?

Cindy

rainbow
May 16th, 2008, 01:58 PM
:sad: :cry:

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 02:07 PM
:sad: :cry:

rainbow are you sad cause you want to come?? :lightbulb:tell hubby that it is an early anniversay present or better yet an early x-mas present.. then hop on a plane and get you butt over to Toronto....:thumbs up

mastifflover
May 16th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Frenchy and I was so wanting to meet you. Can't you bribe someone to care for the furkids

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Frenchy's coming to toronto????:)

rainbow
May 16th, 2008, 02:36 PM
rainbow are you sad cause you want to come?? :lightbulb:tell hubby that it is an early anniversay present or better yet an early x-mas present.. then hop on a plane and get you butt over to Toronto....:thumbs up

Yes, that's why I'm sad....I would so love to come. So you all better take lots and lots of pics. :D

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Yes, that's why I'm sad....I would so love to come. So you all better take lots and lots of pics. :D

is there no way you can make it??

*send donations to the rainbow family, so that rainbow can come to Toronto for the meet up*:D:D

mastifflover
May 16th, 2008, 02:54 PM
No Frenchy is not coming but I was hoping so. Rainbow we will start a fund for you.

rainbow
May 16th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Breeze, hopefully hubby will finally be back to work by then so I will have to stay home to look after all the fuzzbutts. :o

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Breeze, hopefully hubby will finally be back to work by then so I will have to stay home to look after all the fuzzbutts. :o

that would be good news for hubby and you.... but not so happy that you have to take care of your fuzzbutt and not be able to come..:sad::sad:

so is there a chance that if hubby isn't working you could come??

aslan
May 16th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Breeze you forgot meg.

Chris will quincy do as a substitute for Bree?

I think Frenchy should come too.

mastifflover
May 16th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Hey is anyone doing the walkathon on the Sunday Morning here is a link to it
http://www.rescuemewalk.com/
I am thinking about it. It benefits rescues what better cause

rainbow
May 16th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Hey is anyone doing the walkathon on the Sunday Morning here is a link to it
http://www.rescuemewalk.com/
I am thinking about it. It benefits rescues what better cause

Mastifflover, I think you should start a new thread with the information.....that is a great cause to support. :thumbs up

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 03:14 PM

breeze sunday

Chris suunday

alsan sunday

meg sunday??

WD sunday

Onster ??

Kashi Saturday

mastifflover sunday

Libby (kim) sunday

who else??

Breeze you forgot meg.

no I did not forget meg just not sure if she is making it on sunday and did not want to assume she is....right after your name.....

aslan
May 16th, 2008, 03:23 PM
teeheeeheee ooopsy. I need a nap. ok i admit it i'm a :loser:

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 03:46 PM
LP??

Rottilover??

Chico2??

Elizabeth Ann??

14+ kitties

happycats??

Kashi
May 16th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Darn swim lessons for my kids - they are Sunday around lunch - it looks like I'll miss meeting a lot of people :(

breeze
May 16th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Darn swim lessons for my kids - they are Sunday around lunch - it looks like I'll miss meeting a lot of people :(

we did not agree on the time so maybe there is still hope :fingerscr:fingerscr

Winston
May 16th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Hey Guys there is a previous thread with some links and info in it! You can view it here:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=50746&highlight=woofstock

I can honestly say that this is a great way to help out a rescue! I know from last year although it was not a ton of money received it certainly helped out the rescue I represented..

You can choose a rescue...download a pledge sheet..come for the walk and any monies raised are devided up between the rescues!

If your looking to sponsor someone I will have a sponser page coming soon! You can also make donations on line. Here is the link to the walkathon portion....

I cant wait to meet you all!!

Cindy

http://www.rescuemewalk.com/index2.html

aslan
May 16th, 2008, 08:41 PM
ummmm chris are you bringing iggy:lovestruck:

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I would love to go but ... lack of funds , lack of free time and lack of dog and cat sitter :p

angeldogs
May 16th, 2008, 09:53 PM
I might be there.not sure yet.

Chris21711
May 17th, 2008, 01:11 PM

No, he is handsome but Bree is beautiful :lovestruck:

She can't, something to do with a guy and a pick-up get th pun :)

ummmm chris are you bringing iggy:lovestruck:

If Iggy goes, it will be with Ethel, she is his mastaI'm not sure how he would react with so many peeps, I think he might be stressed :dog:

meg4050
May 18th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Haven't been here for a couple of days so I missed this! oops!

I mentioned in the other thread, I live 2 blocks north of where Woofstock is held and could facilitate a meeting place at my condo/the dog park behind it - there's lots of parking in the area! Just thought it might be a bit hectic finding everyone once we're on Front St. Oh and I'll make cookies too :D And Peaches wants to meet everyone :D

meg sunday??

who else??

I'm good for Sunday! But I'll probably head down there Saturday too and check it out quickly if anyone is there Sat...Saturdays are my market days :D

breeze
May 18th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I mentioned in the other thread, I live 2 blocks north of where Woofstock is held and could facilitate a meeting place at my condo/the dog park behind it - there's lots of parking in the area! Just thought it might be a bit hectic finding everyone once we're on Front St. Oh and I'll make cookies too :D And Peaches wants to meet everyone :D

breeze sunday

Chris suunday

alsan sunday

meg saturday and sunday

WD sunday

Onster ??

Kashi Saturday

mastifflover sunday

Libby (kim) sunday

angeldogs maybe

LP??

Rottilover??

Chico2??

Elizabeth Ann??

14+ kitties

happycats??

so what does everyone thing of the meeting place meg said......

katherine93
May 18th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Aww i wish i could bring the gang up and meet everyone else and their pooches! :(

Rottielover
May 18th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Sorry can not make it, just as Frenchy said :(

King
May 18th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Sounds like fun I am trying to talk my sister into coming with her family and I can go. I watched the video this whole thing looks amazing and fun.

breeze
May 18th, 2008, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry

rottilove
frenchy
katherine93
can't come..:sad::sad:

breeze
May 18th, 2008, 10:42 AM

Onster ??

angeldogs maybe

breeze sunday

Chris suunday

alsan sunday

meg saturday and sunday

WD sunday

Kashi Saturday

mastifflover sunday

Libby (kim) sunday

King

LP??

Chico2??

Elizabeth Ann??

14+ kitties

happycats??

clm??

meg we will need directions to the place your taking about....

meg4050
May 18th, 2008, 10:57 AM

Onster ??

Onster's coming for sure from what she's told me! Directions to my place are no problem...once I know where everyone's coming from, I can get some maps ready but it's very easy to get to off of the Gardiner..only two turns! :D

meg4050
May 18th, 2008, 11:18 AM
If I do go it will be Sunday, that way will be driving against the traffic coming back from the cottage. Ethel is going Sunday, I think Onster is going too, if she was going on the Sunday it would be good, I have some stuff to give her for Eygpt. Tho tooting around with a bunch of stuff is not optimum. mmmm

Chris, whether or not we meet here, my place is close enough that we could drop your stuff for Onster off so you don't have to carry it around!

King
May 18th, 2008, 06:49 PM
For the Rescue Me Walk does anyone know if there is a link that we can attached to different sites so we can get online pledges?

Winston
May 18th, 2008, 09:54 PM
You can create a giving page at this site

https://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPageLogin.aspx

I have on set up for Greta from German Shepherd Rescue..

http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=1995

This is such a great way to raise money for your special charity, rescue, or just to donate to a bunch of great charities!

Cindy

breeze
May 20th, 2008, 09:23 AM

LP ??

angeldogs maybe

breeze sunday

Chris suunday

alsan sunday

meg saturday and sunday

WD sunday

onster sunday

Kashi Saturday

mastifflover sunday

Libby (kim) sunday

King

Directions to my place are no problem...once I know where everyone's coming from, I can get some maps ready but it's very easy to get to off of the Gardiner..only two turns! :D

sounds good to me :thumbs up:thumbs up
just have to figure a time and what happens if it rains......:sad:

Chris21711
May 20th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Chris, whether or not we meet here, my place is close enough that we could drop your stuff for Onster off so you don't have to carry it around!

Sounds good Meg, I don't know where you live but we used to live downtown and shop at the Market.

Breeze, if it rains, we get wet :laughing:

Ford Girl
May 20th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Oh man, I wish I could join you all. :sad: Sounds like alot of fun.

meg4050
May 20th, 2008, 06:03 PM

We make drinks and eat cookies and hang out with Peaches til it clears up :D

Sounds good Meg, I don't know where you live but we used to live downtown and shop at the Market.

Breeze, if it rains, we get wet :laughing:

I'm on Shuter St. between Jarvis and Church! I just loveee this area :lovestruck: My lease is up September so I want to move south, closer to Kind and Front.

Chris21711
May 21st, 2008, 11:27 AM
We used to live at Jarvis and Gloucester. Loved it at the time but now I love here better. Great Downtown when you're young :crazy:

meg4050
May 24th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Awww, I used to live at Jarvis and Maitland! How longs ago did you live there? Maybe we've crossed paths! :)

Chris21711
May 26th, 2008, 10:52 AM
I wish Meg, we moved from downtown in '76, before you were born, non :confused: When we adopted our first dog in Canada from the THS, she ran after a pigeon and got clipped by a car on Jarvis, nothing serious So we moved to a safer place.

Is there any concrete plans for a meet-up in the works?

marko
May 26th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I am going to try HARD to go as well! Carmy (Wifey - sounds hipper than wife :D ) and I are in the process of moving and Woofstock is smack in the middle.
But right now i feel there's a 70% chance I'll go - but I'll only know for sure last minute.

Sounds like grrrrrrreat fun! so happy many members are going!

mARKO

Winston
May 26th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Marko you should set up a booth next for Pets.ca! Ihope you can make it! (and wifey too!)
he!he!
Cindy

Chris21711
May 26th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I am going to try HARD to go as well! Carmy (Wifey - sounds hipper than wife :D ) and I are in the process of moving and Woofstock is smack in the middle mARKO

You just have to get your priorities in the right place :D

breeze
May 30th, 2008, 08:36 AM
you are all invited to the meet-up in Toronto at woofstock

When; Sunday June 8th

Time; around 1;00 pm of course

Where; behind megs place at the park.. she will be on later to give directions

Sounds good to me...... see you there.:thumbs up:thumbs up

meg4050
May 31st, 2008, 05:35 PM
Hello!

Soo as Breeze said, I'm offering my place as a meet-up...all are welcome to come up and meet Peaches :D but there is also a small dog park behind my place where we can hang out til everyone gets there!

For those of you who are coming, it would be great if you could let me know where you'll be coming from/what highway you'll be coming into the city on so I can give proper directions. It's SUPER easy to get to from the Gardiner, and there is a large parking lot across the street from me. I *MAY* be able to get free guest parking in the building for one car but I'm not positive about that.

So either post on here or PM me, and let me know where you're coming from and I'll forward directions and I can give everyone my cell number in case you get lost!

angeldogs
May 31st, 2008, 05:49 PM
I won't know till last minute as work just closed up on friday and it will depend if my severence is in by then.i hoping it will be so me and Jag can take a road trip.

breeze
May 31st, 2008, 05:58 PM
you are all invited to the meet-up in Toronto at woofstock

When; Sunday June 8th

Time; around 1;00 pm of course

Where; behind megs place at the park..

Hello!

Soo as Breeze said, I'm offering my place as a meet-up...all are welcome to come up and meet Peaches :D but there is also a small dog park behind my place where we can hang out til everyone gets there!

For those of you who are coming, it would be great if you could let me know where you'll be coming from/what highway you'll be coming into the city on so I can give proper directions. It's SUPER easy to get to from the Gardiner, and there is a large parking lot across the street from me. I *MAY* be able to get free guest parking in the building for one car but I'm not positive about that.

So either post on here or PM me, and let me know where you're coming from and I'll forward directions and I can give everyone my cell number in case you get lost!

Onster maybe sunday

angeldogs maybe

breeze sunday

Chris suunday

alsan sunday

meg saturday and sunday

WD sunday

Kashi Saturday

mastifflover sunday

Libby (kim) sunday

King

so far this is what is going on..:thumbs up

meg4050
June 2nd, 2008, 07:13 PM
Ok, as promised here are a couple of maps of the area for those planning to attend the meet-up! They'll be helpful once you're in the city - but let me know if you need more directions from where you're coming from.

Also, PM me and I'll give you guys my phone number and exact address, I'd rather not post them here just in case :o

Looking forward to this weekend, and getting ready to bake cookies :D

The first map is just a mapquest image, the other is an aerial shot so the area might be a bit more recognizable!

Winston
June 2nd, 2008, 07:22 PM
Hey guys I will have to meet up with you all at the event... not really going to have a chance to leave the booth we are at as there is minimal coverage for the whole weekend!

Dont forget if anyone is taking part in the walkathon portion it is at 11am on the Sunday and everyone meets at the park.

:thumbs up

meg4050
June 2nd, 2008, 07:23 PM
Hey guys I will have to meet up with you all at the event... not really going to have a chance to leave the booth we are at as there is minimal coverage for the whole weekend!

Dont forget if anyone is taking part in the walkathon portion it is at 11am on the Sunday and everyone meets at the park.

Winston, I'll bring you a doggie bag of cookies :D

mastifflover
June 2nd, 2008, 07:27 PM
See ya all Sunday

Winston
June 2nd, 2008, 07:53 PM
Cant wait to meet everyone's fuzzbutts! Winston will be joining me on the Sunday only! look forward to the cookies!

LibbyP
June 2nd, 2008, 11:15 PM
Looking forward to meeting all of you! Not sure if I will have both Libby and Storm with me yet or just one...Looonng trip for the big chicken girl(Libby)... and ALOT of people might just send her off the deep end...and that wouldn't be pretty :eek:

marko
June 3rd, 2008, 09:07 AM
It's now looking 90% like I'll go on Sunday. Can't wait to meet everyone face to face (:pawprint:paw to paw:pawprint:)

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
This is great news!!!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

meg has dircrections if anyone needs them..

WWWOOOHHHOOO

aslan
June 3rd, 2008, 09:21 AM
4 more big sleeps Breeze..

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 09:23 AM
4 more big sleeps Breeze..

BIG can't it be small sleeps??

aslan
June 3rd, 2008, 09:24 AM
No they must be big, if they were small it wouldn't give you half as much time to get all nervous.

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 09:27 AM
No they must be big,

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

don't like BIG sleeps they take to long :D

Winston
June 3rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
OMG the weather report shows 32degrees on Sat.....just like last year HOT AND HUMID!

Cindy

becmonchu
June 3rd, 2008, 11:35 AM
I'll be there too not sure what day! My boy can't walk around though I'm afraid he may get stepped on. I may have to just carry him!

marko
June 3rd, 2008, 05:01 PM
Ok I'm coming in for Sunday only (but it's certain) and unfortunately it's just me, which is a shame since wifey is way cuter than I am.

I'm so looking forward to meeting up with people and their doogs though, and I intend to take loads of pics so be warned :crazy:

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ok I'm coming in for Sunday only (but it's certain) and unfortunately it's just me, which is a shame since wifey is way cuter than I am.

I'm so looking forward to meeting up with people and their doogs though, and I intend to take loads of pics so be warned :crazy:

I'm sorry your wife can't make it, but I am glad you can come..did you get the place for the meet-up?? did meg send you the map?? we are meeting around 1;00..

mastifflover
June 3rd, 2008, 05:08 PM
Finally after all these years we get to meet. Looking forward to meeting all who are coming. I will be the one with Clark since you all know what he looks like and Kim is coming with Libby. See ya all Sunday

breeze
June 3rd, 2008, 05:12 PM
ha ha I'll be the one with "NO" doggie :D

meg4050
June 3rd, 2008, 05:43 PM
yayy! Marko's coming!

Breeze, I'll have no doggie too :sad: Unless I steal Quincey or Bailley for the day!

Winston
June 3rd, 2008, 06:15 PM
Thats okay last year at times I wished I didnt have a doggy! You guys can be doggy sitters!!

onster
June 3rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
:cry::cry: I wish I could go.

Please take lots of pics everyone.

Elizabeth Ann
June 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM
LP??

Rottilover??

Chico2??

Elizabeth Ann??

14+ kitties

happycats??

Yes, I have plans to be there on Sunday. Me, A dog (Gizmo or Tonka - they are competing for the spot as we speak) my mother, my best friend and maybe her 25 lbs Shih Tzu. Because I am going with others I don't think I will be able to meet up at the meeting point.

It is going to be SUPER hot that day so we are planning on being there at 10 am, and hopping to have seen everything before it hits the projected 31.

P.S. If Gizmo wins the privlage to go to Woofstock then I must warn you all. My BF and I tryed to give him a Home Hair Cut and it's didn't go so well. Thank goodness there are not any mirrors at his level in the house. I am sure he would go right into a depression if he only knew what he looked like. So please, no one laugh. It's not his fault we are crazy people and had no idea what we were doing (although he should take some of the blame since he wouldn't stay still).

Anyway - if it's Gizmo (which I am sure it will be since he is better with crowds) then he will be wearing a light blue t-shirt that says "Lifes Ruff".

phoozles
June 4th, 2008, 01:39 PM
It sounds like a lot of fun! I can't go either - so seriously, take a LOT of pictures!

Chris21711
June 6th, 2008, 01:46 PM
If for some reason I can't make it I wish you all a GREAT WOOFING TIME and lots and lots of pics. Naturally a group photo, that Megs can get someone to take with her fancy new Camera http://www.pic4ever.com/images/sarcastic.gif

breeze
June 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Chris you have to come and thats all there is to it!!

Chris21711
June 6th, 2008, 01:57 PM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/laugh.gif Yes Masta :D

aslan
June 6th, 2008, 02:00 PM
got that right chris, i agree with Breeze.

Chris21711
June 6th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Two against one, that's not fair http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4chsmu1.gif

aslan
June 6th, 2008, 02:17 PM
haha sucks to be you...:D

breeze
June 6th, 2008, 02:22 PM
aslan you and I have to go around yelling chris's name so she can find us and us her..:laughing::D

aslan
June 6th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Chris i'll be the one with the big goofy looking golden and the little short dude with the cutest face ever:D

breeze
June 6th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Chris i'll be with the little short dude with the cutest face ever:D

awwwww thanks aslan :D:D:laughing:

Jim Hall
June 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
i am sooo jealous gonna go hide with du in her cage sniff sniff

Chris21711
June 6th, 2008, 02:37 PM
I know what you guys look like, but you don't know me :mwaha:http://www.pic4ever.com/images/vampire.gif

Me:http://www.pic4ever.com/images/dancegirl2.gif

Chris21711
June 6th, 2008, 02:40 PM

Joisy's not far Jim :laughing:

angeldogs
June 6th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Where exactly are they holding woofstock.as long as grandma doesn't backout at the last minute me and wife will be going.

14+kitties
June 6th, 2008, 04:38 PM

Me too Jim. We can commiserate together. :sad:
I can't close the nursery on the weekends.
Have a blast guys!!!!!

meg4050
June 6th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Where exactly are they holding woofstock.as long as grandma doesn't backout at the last minute me and wife will be going.

It's along Front St. between Jarvis and Yonge

PM me if you need more info!

Winston
June 6th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Angeldogs its in the St Lawrence Market..the streets are blocked..you can see whats going on at www.woofstock.ca

See ya there!

Cindy

wdawson
June 6th, 2008, 07:36 PM
we should be there around 12-1pm

Chris21711
June 6th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Whttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/301.gifWhich parking lot is everyone meeting in, I forgits. It is just going to be a meet and greet non, then everyone go their merry way.:confused:

angeldogs
June 6th, 2008, 08:54 PM
It's along Front St. between Jarvis and Yonge

PM me if you need more info!
Ok i have i know where that is.will just have to find parking then.

Winston
June 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Luckypenny are you coming to Woofstock?

marko
June 7th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I'm making this thread into a sticky in this forum just for this weekend.

I'll be attending only on Sunday for a few hours but I'd love to meet as many members as possible. If there are other meetups (aside from meg's which I believe is 1pm on Sunday - PM her for details) please post them in this thread of course.

I apologize for not being able to help on transport...but my life is so zany with moving next week and all.

BTW - I will of course bring a good camera so slap on the dresses and make-up on the pooches and let's rock. :crazy:

see y'all there!
Best!
Marko

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Have fun all you Woofstockers! :D

And I think it bears repeating: Pictures, pictures, pictures! :laughing:

aslan
June 7th, 2008, 11:13 AM
I get the impression you guys want pictures. If anyone wants to meet up with us and can't make it to megs, tomorrow, pm me and i will give you my cell# (Marko) so you can come find us.:D:D

meg4050
June 7th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I get the impression you guys want pictures. If anyone wants to meet up with us and can't make it to megs, tomorrow, pm me and i will give you my cell# (Marko) so you can come find us.:D:D

Trish, Marko called me yesterday - I'm pretty sure he's meeting us here :D

Camera is charged and ready!!!

Jim Hall
June 7th, 2008, 12:54 PM
all of us that cant attend expecys lots and lots of pictures have a great time everyone may all the doggues behave and the keepers to

have a big sausage for me

angeldogs
June 7th, 2008, 12:57 PM
all of us that cant attend expecys lots and lots of pictures have a great time everyone may all the doggues behave and the keepers to

have a big sausage for me

I will spare battery is charged even have my camera rainsleeve in case it rains i can still take pics.flash batteries are charged so lot's of pics will be taken

I'm also hoping to meet all if not most of you who are going.

otter
June 7th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Woofstock sounds like so much fun! :party: and even more amazing when you throw in a pets.ca meet up. I sooooooooooooooooo wish I could be there!:sad: Gonna have to try and plan for next year :fingerscr

I think all us 'folks who can't make it will need a play by play recap with PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES!!!:thumbs up Anyone techy enough for a live action webcam maybe? :laughing:

I hope the weather is great and everyone has a fabulous time! :goodvibes: Woof :pawprint:

meg4050
June 7th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Cindy, where abouts is the GSD booth?? I went through quickly today when I was at the market but couldn't find you :sad:

Must have been too distracted by all the pups!

aslan
June 7th, 2008, 05:45 PM
is it supposed to be this hot tomorrow, 'cause if so we're seriously thinking about not bringing the boys. I'm thinking that big a crowd in this heat isn't gonna be too good for them.

wdawson
June 7th, 2008, 05:55 PM
hey aslan

29c with an 80% chance of t-storms in the afternoon.....i'm gonna be dog free.....maybe:D

aslan
June 7th, 2008, 06:01 PM
hey wd, how are your fuzzbutts handling the heat. I would hate to take mine down and have them get sick. and i'm concerned about the heat making all of the pupsters a little cranky, it sure is me.:D

wdawson
June 7th, 2008, 06:06 PM
hey wd, how are your fuzzbutts handling the heat. I would hate to take mine down and have them get sick. and i'm concerned about the heat making all of the pupsters a little cranky, it sure is me.:D

mine are fine...they all sleep on the tile floor....3 dogs and three cats:laughing:.....yea i hear ya....i thing maggie got alittle heat stroke a couple weeks ago when we had a couple hot days......and with all the concrete and pavement it will be HOT.

breeze there?

aslan
June 7th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Grace says if we take them we're only staying about an hour. And yup Breeze has arrived, they were here earlier, gone to the hotel and coming back to go for dinner.

wdawson
June 7th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Grace says if we take them we're only staying about an hour. And yup Breeze has arrived, they were here earlier, gone to the hotel and coming back to go for dinner.

where ya goin?.......breeze seems picky about food:laughing:

aslan
June 7th, 2008, 06:13 PM
we're going to kelsey's :D i'm a smart cookie i am.

wdawson
June 7th, 2008, 06:17 PM
good choice.....i woulda picked old spaggeti factory......yum yum

aslan
June 7th, 2008, 06:18 PM
i am not driving downtown on a saturday night in this heat. Lol we were actually talking about it, since we will be right there tomorrow silly man.

wdawson
June 7th, 2008, 06:22 PM
since we will be right there tomorrow silly man.

WHO YOU CALLIN SILLY.... WOMAN :laughing:

aslan
June 7th, 2008, 06:25 PM
i be callin you silly, dude:D Breeze and hubby say hi and she's saying she's being a pest.

wdawson
June 7th, 2008, 06:30 PM
i be callin you silly, dude:D Breeze and hubby say hi and she's saying she's being a pest.

hi right back to them......breeze a pest:rolleyes:......only my friends call me dude........so i guess you can for today.....we'll see about tomorrow:laughing:

Kashi
June 7th, 2008, 06:44 PM
We just got home - what a great day !
The kids weren't too bad, and Pugsley adored all the free sample treats *lol*

Winston - I tried to look for you, but couldn't remember which rescue booth you were at :( I'm sorry. I probably *saw* you, but that's it.

Winston
June 7th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Hi All!

Day 1 complete and boy am I tired! It was very hot today.

Meg we are down near the water fountain....they keep all the rescue groups together! we are down near Front St..,,far end of the park..

If your worried about the heat yes it was very hot but there were many dogs today..but most people would take them into the fountain to swim or to the wading pools they have set up...lots of water bowls all over the streets..

We were lucky to set up under a nice big tree..helps being in the shade!

Hope to meet you all tomorrow with your fuzzbutts!

Cindy

angeldogs
June 7th, 2008, 10:24 PM
If it's going to be that hot tomorrow i'm might just rethink taking Jag.or get there early before it gets to hot.

Frenchy
June 7th, 2008, 10:33 PM
they keep all the rescue groups together!

ahhh , I would love to meet them all , I'm sure there's some people that I know from e-mail contacts.

It's too bad about the hot weather , I'm hoping it will cool down for tomorrow so you can all take your doggies :fingerscr we want pics :yell:

marko
June 8th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Well I'm heading off to the woofstock site now should be there by 10:30 - If it's not so hot that I need a tanktop I'll be wearing a white t-shirt with a Pets.ca logo.

Looking forward to meeting everyone today at 1ish...

and yes yes yes - will take pics:highfive:

Marko

Stacer
June 8th, 2008, 10:50 AM
I wish Skylar was more well behaved around other dogs, it would be nice to head down there for another meet and greet.

Have fun everyone! Waiting for pics...

Chris21711
June 8th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Well it is confirmed no Woodstock for me. Was going, but my girlfriend called about an hour ago saying that her son was not feeling good and that she might have to take him to the clinic. That seems fair, being a mother and all, the only thing that miffs me The Son is 21 yup 21! They live in town and the clinic is a 15 minute walk and there are buses. I haven't been to the Doctor's with Ethel since she was 16.

Ethel was there at Woofstock yesterday and said she thought it was neat. You are probably all on your way there now, so have a good one :sorry:

:sad: I'm even too bummed to look for a smilie :frustrated:

rainbow
June 8th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Okay you guys, it's 7:00pm back there.......where's the pics? :D

Toonces
June 8th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Would love to see pics of GSRT'S booth wink wink nudge nudge:D (wish I could have been there!)

meg4050
June 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
:D It was awesome, and I am very very burnt! :laughing: Marko and aslan have most of the pics, I'll post the few I have after dinner!

Kashi
June 8th, 2008, 06:56 PM
So so jealous that you guys got to meet up. But still glad we went yesterday anyhow :D

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Yup meg definately got burnt, We're home now, we all just ate and are pretty pooped too. i am sooooo glad we didn't take the pupsters.

rainbow
June 8th, 2008, 08:03 PM
:whistle: :whistle:

Where's the pics? :D

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 08:07 PM
K, just downloading some now, gonna take abit, so many puppy's to shoot pictures of.

meg4050
June 8th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I'm just starting to post.. I'll start a new thread!

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 08:27 PM
k here are some of them, got alot to go through.

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 08:31 PM
some more.

breeze
June 8th, 2008, 09:00 PM
what a great great day we had!!!!!!!!!! but boy o boy it was hot.. I thought meg was burnt really bad, now her and I match..
we can both glow in the dark together..

I have some ok alot of pictures have to resize them..

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

wd what happened to you??????

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 09:02 PM
pssst stranger, go to the other post to put pics in.:D

breeze
June 8th, 2008, 09:04 PM
pssst stranger, go to the other post to put pics in.:D

if the thread gets to big then the people with dial up can't see them... so what do we do??

meg4050
June 8th, 2008, 09:04 PM
what a great great day we had!!!!!!!!!! but boy o boy it was hot.. I thought meg was burnt really bad, now her and I match..

It hurts!!!!! :yell::cry::laughing: I had to go to shoppers and get aloe cream... now I have lovely tan lines for grad :laughing:

meg4050
June 8th, 2008, 09:05 PM
and by tan i mean burn :rolleyes:

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 09:05 PM
aaaaw you poor babies, i'm fine, definately had to do a timmies run.zzzzzz:D

LibbyP
June 8th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Today was so much fun meeting everyone :D ...but we lost you at the rescue booths...pooooof you were never seen again. :sad: Storm was such a good girl with everyone but boy was she a very hot dog!

angeldogs
June 8th, 2008, 09:26 PM

LOL.My head is so burnt they could use me for a beakin.lol

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 09:29 PM
omg, i couldn't believe you didn't have a hat on, ohoh the pic i took of jag turned out great, i'll post it later, hims is a good boy.

Frenchy
June 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
That dane looks so sweet :cloud9: love the white pup one too , looks like a young pyrenee ?

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 09:33 PM
That dane looks so sweet :cloud9: love the white pup one too , looks like a young pyrenee ?

yup he was 5 months old and omg was he ever soft.

angeldogs
June 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM
omg, i couldn't believe you didn't have a hat on, ohoh the pic i took of jag turned out great, i'll post it later, hims is a good boy.

I had sun tan lotion on.the sport stuff.if i would have had a hat on i would have sweated to death.can't wait to see the pic.

meg4050
June 8th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I had sun tan lotion on.the sport stuff.if i would have had a hat on i would have sweated to death.can't wait to see the pic.

I had lotion on too but it didn't do much good! :laughing:

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 09:42 PM
:laughing: i had no lotion on and i'm nice and tanned. hmmm maybe its the lotion, poor grace's nose is nice and red:laughing:

breeze
June 8th, 2008, 09:48 PM
:laughing: i had no lotion on and i'm nice and tanned. hmmm maybe its the lotion, poor grace's nose is nice and red:laughing:

you should see mike's face!!!! and my back!!

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 09:48 PM
yup yup both are pretty red, did you take the hot shower yet.

breeze
June 8th, 2008, 09:51 PM

nope not yet to scared to since I looked at my back..

meg4050
June 8th, 2008, 09:52 PM

I did and it hurt like a b$tch!

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 10:04 PM
nope not yet to scared to since I looked at my back..

Make it a cool shower and work your way up to warm. Told you to lay down in the pool with quincy.

breeze
June 8th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Make it a cool shower and work your way up to warm. Told you to lay down in the pool with quincy.

I know I know..... you know best....:wall:
if it was not for you I would have been passed out on the ground from the heat......

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 10:09 PM
yay for me, woohoo, i just didn't want grace laughing at you lying there.:D Kidding, i told you competetive soccer, you learn to keep cool. And quincy says you can fim in his pool anytime.

breeze
June 8th, 2008, 10:11 PM
yay for me, woohoo, i just didn't want grace laughing at you lying there.:D Kidding, i told you competetive soccer, you learn to keep cool. And quincy says you can fim in his pool anytime.

awww tell him I will be over tomorrow..:D:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruc k:

aslan
June 8th, 2008, 10:16 PM
poor guys they keep climbing up on Grace then back to the floor and so on. Haha was just trying to explain telling marko about the leemer and having to do the madagascar i like to move it move it dance. so he knew what i meant.:laughing:

rainbow
June 9th, 2008, 03:38 AM
I loved the pics in the photo forum :lovestruck: ......looks like everyone had a great time. :thumbs up I really liked the pic of Bree and Quincy. :cloud9:

aslan
June 9th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Quincy's new bestest friend and fimmin buddy, and of course more woofstock.

marko
June 9th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Woofstock was Great and it was so nice to meet people face to face :highfive:

I too have loads of pics and after I answer 10,000 emails :D and get some site work done I'll post a few.

I already see 2 threads (with great pix ) for woofstock pics in the photography forum so i'll post mine in the larger thread there http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=53077

Pm me if I should merge the 2 threads together.

Had a great time - I'm going again (with wifey) next year so next year let's plan to have even more members show -It's REALLY wild.

Best!
Marko

aslan
June 9th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Marko, we made more than one thread so people on dial up didn't have a problem, and there is actually 3 threads.:D

hazelrunpack
June 9th, 2008, 09:13 AM
:D And so far it's worked for this dial-up peep! :thumbs up

:thankyou:

growler~GateKeeper
June 10th, 2008, 01:49 AM
great shots :thumbs up Love Quincy's squishy face :lovestruck: