Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bailey-girl today,feeling good

chico2
May 15th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Here are a few pics we took today,resting in my backyard after our walk,beautiful day.
Yes,that's me,that's about all you'll ever see of me,I am allergic to the camera:laughing:

chico2
May 15th, 2008, 04:34 PM
oops,forgot the pics:laughing:

chico2
May 15th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Happy puppy:dog:

aslan
May 15th, 2008, 06:24 PM
lol, could bailey look anymore content. I think you made the little ones day, nothin better than belly scratches in the sun.

14+kitties
May 15th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Awww Bailey :cloud9: Such a cutie pie!! No wonder you love him so much. He looks so happy.
And may I say I love your hair!! If I thought mine would come in that way I would stop dying it and age a little more graciously. :o I am allergic to cams too. :)
Beautiful pics!!

BusterBoo
May 15th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Bailey's looking beautiful!!!!! So glad you were able to get her out and enjoy some tummy rubs and sunshine! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
May 16th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Bailey looks so happy to be hangin' w/her fave dog walker :cloud9:

badger
May 16th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Bailey looks completely blissed out. And who can blame her. What you do for this girl is so simple (and obvious) and yet makes such a huge difference. :thumbs up

Love4himies
May 16th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Bailey looks like he is in total BLISS!!!!! Chico you are such an :angel: to care for this dog.

chico2
May 16th, 2008, 07:18 AM
14+,Bailey is a little girl:laughing:I know,strange name for a girl:shrug:
She certainly is a little cuddlebum,that's all she wants:lovestruck:
I wish she knew how to play,but she does not know why I throw a ball,she never learned how to play and at 7yrs old,I suppose she's not interested,just wants to cuddle.
My hair:yell:it's white all right:yell:I actually was a natural blond(beeing Swedish)never coloured my hair and I am not about to start now as an older(64yrs)lady:shrug:
3-4 yrs ago,hubby and decided to walk for exercise and knowing Bailey was home alone every day,we decided to ask if we could take her with us,we've known her since puppy-hood.

Love4himies
May 16th, 2008, 07:24 AM

Whoops should noticed that from the pics:o Sorry Bailey

14+kitties
May 16th, 2008, 08:06 AM
She certainly is a little cuddlebum,that's all she wants:lovestruck:
I wish she knew how to play,but she does not know why I throw a ball,she never learned how to play and at 7yrs old,I suppose she's not interested,just wants to cuddle.
My hair:yell:it's white all right:yell:I actually was a natural blond(beeing Swedish)never coloured my hair and I am not about to start now as an older(64yrs)lady:shrug:
3-4 yrs ago,hubby and decided to walk for exercise and knowing Bailey was home alone every day,we decided to ask if we could take her with us,we've known her since puppy-hood.

:o Sorry Chico, I should have known that. My silliness. If I actually looked at that one pic of her I would have seen for sure she was a female. But I tend not to look at the end often. :o So sorry. Bailey will be a gal from now on.
And I still love your hair colour! I am 52 and am going gray the way my mom did. White at the front, the rest darker. Not too pretty.

Mahealani770
May 16th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Beautiful shots Chico!

ancientgirl
May 16th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I haven't seen pictures of Bailey for a while. She looks so happy! I love that last picture. What a wide smile!

krdahmer
May 16th, 2008, 09:48 AM

(that's what Buddy had to say....)

She looks sooooo happy.... man that must be a good belly rub! ;) :lovestruck:

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 11:14 AM
lol, could bailey look anymore content. I think you made the little ones day, nothin better than belly scratches in the sun.

Bailey looks completely blissed out. And who can blame her. What you do for this girl is so simple (and obvious) and yet makes such a huge difference. :thumbs up

Bailey looks like he is in total BLISS!!!!! Chico you are such an :angel: to care for this dog.

Exactly what I wanted to say :D Bailey looks sooo happy :lovestruck: you can see how much she loves her neighbors ;) she looks like such a puppy in the first pic , too cute !

Oh and BTW , I was part of a golden forum before , and I was the only one with a male named Bailey , the other Baileys were all females :shrug:

Chris21711
May 16th, 2008, 11:17 AM
She's a lucky girl to have you Chico, you really love that dog and it shows :lovestruck: Lovely pics.

rainbow
May 16th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Awwww.....toooo cute. :lovestruck:

Especially the last pic.....she looks like she's in heaven. :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 16th, 2008, 09:01 PM
She is looking good and very happy