Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Shaker Pics

budboybudboy77
May 15th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Here are a few new ones , tell me what you think. Thks

Lukka'sma
May 15th, 2008, 11:07 AM
I think you have a darling dog that looks happy and content with it's life of luxury

Love4himies
May 15th, 2008, 11:15 AM
He sure does look happy. What about kitty? Kitty needs some pictures too!

Winston
May 15th, 2008, 03:27 PM
OH! Budboybudboy! Shaker has grown up to be a fine looking boy! He has such beautiful eyes! I cant get over how quickly he has grown! Love the pics! he sure is comfy!

How is Shaker coming along?

Cindy

chico2
May 15th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Aww Budboy,Shaker has grown in to a real stunner,beautiful eyes and he looks so sweet with that beautiful kitty,what's her name??

Masha
May 15th, 2008, 07:10 PM
What a gorgeous dog!! So so so cute :cloud9: your kitty is adorable!!

aslan
May 15th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I agree shaker is growing up to be quite handsome, but we need kitty info.

14+kitties
May 15th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Awwwwww Shaker, we don't see near enough pics of you or your friend.
He is such a handsome boy. :cloud9:

budboybudboy77
May 15th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Thank You for all the kind replies.
Shaker is doing well , he loves wood - any kind of wood basically outside stuff like pine branches that are old , wood for outside fireplace , sticks . He loves the water - I mean water from the hose outside for whatever we are doing with it at the time. He hates any kind of insect - bees ,flies ,mosquitoes, moths, butterflies,and ants. He'll jump for the flying insects to kill those and the ants he sees crawling on our wood patio below our deck he grabs those whenever he sees one walk , funny stuff.
He likes nap time and sleeping and snores when he can.

Our cats name is Fluffy she is 12 years old and Shaker kind of takes her has another dog to play with, always running after when he can. When she is sleeping though he will just lay beside her .
I will add more pics of shaker and Fluffy this weekend Thanks again.

growler~GateKeeper
May 16th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Love the 1st pic :cloud9: so cute Shaker w/his paw on Fluffy - "This is MY cat" :dog:

and Love the 2nd pic Shaker has his paws all tucked in like a kitty :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 16th, 2008, 09:03 AM
What a lovely pair you have here! Shaker looks like he's confiscated that recliner though LOL. Fluffy is gorgeous too!

CearaQC
May 16th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Shaker is so handsome! And looks very happy and comfy. He has soulful eyes.

I wish my dogs would snuggle with Linx. They prefer to see him as another toy, a thing to chase. He spends most of his time slapping their faces (no claws though). :laughing: Linx likes to go with us on our daily walks on our 100 acre property.

rainbow
May 16th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Shaker is such a good looking boy :lovestruck: ....I love the second pic of him. :cloud9:

Fluffy is a real beauty and would love to see more pics of her. :lovestruck:

budboybudboy77
May 16th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hi Wow Thanks for all the great words on Shaker and Fluffy.
Shaker does love that recliner and the couch and the bed , etc.
Fluffy is a quiet girl and loves her treats.
Shaker loves laying like that with the paws inside, rare anyone else have dogs like that?
A few other things I can say about Shaker , since he was 9 weeks old when we brought him home we put him in an area we call "the cabane" it is a 12 x 15 area where he can do his business all in sand (Buddy had the same thing).
He now since the age of 5 months just goes in that area to do his business.
We have a lot 100 x 100 and never have to pick up anywhere else.
We also tested him (Shaker) to stay alone in the house at 5 and a half months old to six months only upstairs, (no basement) at between 2 - 4 hours at a time for a few times. He never touched anything, no biting , no mess.
I was impressed ,as I was with Buddy.
The past couple of weeks we tried Shaker alone in the entire house for 4 hours at a time and no problems what so ever.
Just like his big brother in the sky!!
Thks

angeldogs
May 16th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Nice looking fur kids.The first pics is so sweet.to bad most dogs and cats can't get along like that.

chico2
May 17th, 2008, 06:59 AM
BudBoy,I think Buddy is giving Shaker signs on how to be a good boy:angel2:

badger
May 17th, 2008, 07:10 AM
I've never seen a dog tuck his paws in either. Lovely creatures you have, so obviously loved.

growler~GateKeeper
May 17th, 2008, 11:41 PM
I've never seen a dog tuck his paws in either.

My :rip: dogs would tuck one in but never both, it's adorable :lovestruck: Shaker thinks he a :cat: (and my :cat: thinks she's a :dog: :laughing:)

glasslass
May 18th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Awww! They're holding paws!:lovestruck:

budboybudboy77
May 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Thks for the great responses, I also think Buddy is showing Shaker a few things, more pics to come.

Masha
May 19th, 2008, 08:33 PM
My guy tucks one paw at a time, but my folks' Dobey lies like this sometimes. This is a regular pose for my cat though... Maybe Shaker saw your kitty doing this and decided to try it out :) Shaker sounds like a wonderful pup! And so handsome :cloud9: