Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Fosters

Love4himies
May 15th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Some pics of my new fosters:
Arrival day, one brave soul leaves the carrier, not sure if it is Tips or Boots
They soon discover the cat stand and found it a great playground. Charlie has taken over top spot.
The tiny tabby, yet to be named, is extremely timid. She wanted to play too but had to figure a way to get up.

Rottielover
May 15th, 2008, 07:11 AM
OMG the cuteness, they are so adorable, all of them.

chico2
May 15th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Oh my,oh my,they are soooo cute,too cute:lovestruck:
No mom-cat this time??
The pics are great,love that little tabby-face between the sofas:lovestruck:
More,more,more....:thumbs up

chico2
May 15th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Oh my,oh my,they are soooo cute,too cute:lovestruck:
No mom-cat this time??
The pics are great,love that little tabby-face between the sofas:lovestruck:
More,more,more....:thumbs up
The innocence in those little faces always gets to me,they are so totally dependant on us humans to live.
Too often their cuteness as babies,will get them in to the wrong hands,only to find themselves abandoned once they grow up:cry:
However,for now,they could not be in better hands:thumbs up
Sorry to put a damper on things,it's just the way I feel today:sad:
Too many homless kitties out there:yell:but people like you and many others here are just simply wonderful..

Love4himies
May 15th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Nope, no momma, thought it was better to foster a litter with no momma because I have no idea how Sweet Pea will react to strange cats. She was attacking my patio door when a stray came up on our deck a couple of weeks ago. She was absolutely viscous, then she turned on Jasper.:sad:

She hissed at the kitten door this morning, I gave her the lecture about her beginnings here and nobody hissed at her and allowed her to raise her kittens in peace so she was expected to do the same. But all she heard was blah, blah, blah:frustrated:.

Jasper, of course has parked himself outside the door just like he did when Sweet Pea came:lovestruck:.

Love4himies
May 15th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Here is a link to the picasa web album I set up for them:

http://picasaweb.google.ca/debghislainroy/FostersMay2008

Chris21711
May 15th, 2008, 09:55 AM
They are just too sweet L4H. My Tabby :rip: we had before we got Herbie (it took me 9 months before I was ready to get another cat) we called Tinka, do you think that name will suit her :cloud9:

krdahmer
May 15th, 2008, 10:53 AM
But all she heard was blah, blah, blah:frustrated:

:laughing: Yours too huh.... worse than teenagers I swear! :rolleyes:

The kittens are adorable! Those sweet sweet little faces! :lovestruck:

Too often their cuteness as babies,will get them in to the wrong hands,only to find themselves abandoned once they grow up:cry:
However,for now,they could not be in better hands:thumbs up
Sorry to put a damper on things,it's just the way I feel today:sad:
Too many homless kitties out there:yell:but people like you and many others here are just simply wonderful..

Aw Chico:grouphug:.... I hear ya.... can't help but think that every time I see kittens, so I just :pray: that they find the good forever homes like all of ours.... :fingerscr

loopoo
May 15th, 2008, 02:22 PM
awwww they are just too adorable what sweeties:lovestruck:

BeagleMum
May 15th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Awwww, they are so cute!!!

Frenchy
May 15th, 2008, 08:26 PM
:laughing: the third picture (pekaboo) is too cute ! Boy , they're pretty strong , they already made the cat tree to fall down ? :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
May 16th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Love the mostly black- black & white one :lovestruck:

Charlie's adorable too :cloud9:

Boy , they're pretty strong , they already made the cat tree to fall down ? :laughing:

:laugh: good one :highfive:

rainbow
May 16th, 2008, 01:28 PM
:lovestruck: :cloud9: OMG.....cuteness overload. :lovestruck: :cloud9:

jealma
May 16th, 2008, 01:38 PM
So cute. Each and Everyone of them. I think you are doing a wonderful thing fostering these little ones.