Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A grey day in the trails.

MARTYnBENTLEY
May 14th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I woke up this morning feeling horrible, so I called in sick for work, forgot to take the garbage out and slept...Eventually Bentley dragged my miserable butt out of bed and we went out for a little walk. Although it had rained and I really should have known better I let Bentley drag me into the trails, the way I see it I would rather have to clean the dog for ten minutes after walking in the trails (off leash) than be dragged on the leash for 45 mins on the sidewalks. Anyway here are the pics.

MARTYnBENTLEY
May 14th, 2008, 05:07 PM
more more more more

wdawson
May 14th, 2008, 07:40 PM
great pics....no better way to spend a sick day:laughing:

loopoo
May 15th, 2008, 02:19 PM
those pictures are really pretty, he is such a handsome guy:lovestruck:

Sylvie
May 15th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Great pictures, hope you had a great day!!:thumbs up

rainbow
May 16th, 2008, 01:32 PM
What an awesome place to go for a walk.....Bentley must love it there. Those are great pics.....he is such a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 16th, 2008, 03:15 PM
What great pictures. I always wonder if our pets know we are taking pictures of them, because sometimes they just give us these great looks into the camera.:D

I hope you're feeling better. I'm sure Bentley got you out of bed for your own good.:laughing:

MARTYnBENTLEY
May 16th, 2008, 06:59 PM
were pretty lucky to have that trail near the house...its about a 20 minute walk to a small river for him to swim in. I'm finally starting to master the art of cell phone photography

Frenchy
May 16th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Nice sick day :laughing: Nice trails too :thumbs up Bentley looks real happy :dog:

angeldogs
May 16th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Great pics and a nice looking pup.wish all sick days could be as nice as that

rainbow
May 17th, 2008, 07:22 PM
were pretty lucky to have that trail near the house...its about a 20 minute walk to a small river for him to swim in. I'm finally starting to master the art of cell phone photography

WOO HOO :thumbs up .....we'll expect lots more pics. :D