Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lifetime Pet Nutrition brand?

Bluecatt
May 14th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Has anyone heard of this brand/manuafacturer? My husband brought home this food, called "Canine & Puppy Food" made by Lifetime Pet Nutrition, from Global Pet Store. We have talked to the woman there about how finicky Magic is being with her food (she was trying Puppy Plate, but not crazy about it) so she recommended this brand. The ingredients seem pretty good but I can't find anything online about them. Anyone heard of this?

gypsy_girl
May 15th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Can you post the ingredients on here?

dogcatharmony
May 15th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I was given a sample of their products for my cats and dog. It was called Canine Plus and Feline Plus.

The kitties loved the food but I was very disapointed that when going on-line and typing in the web address that is on the bag.....that there is no such addy. They are a member of Maple Leaf Foods INC. I opted out of the kitty food.

I still have a sample bag of the kitty food....here are the ingrediants.

Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Corn Glueten Meal, Salmon, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Cellulose,Alfalfa, Lamb Meal, Natural Flavours, Vegetable Oil, Rice Bran, Menhaden Fish Meal,Flaxseed, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Milk Powder,Chicory Root,Brewer's Dried Yeast, Choline Choloride, Potassuim Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Mannanoligosaccharide,Lecithin, Taurine, Sodium Chlride, Chelated Minerals(zinc,copper,managanese,iron),Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin Supplements (A,D,E), Yucca, Shidigera Extract, Niacin, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid,Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (vitamin K)

Think I still might have a dog food sample bag too....I will look and post the ingrediants if I still have it.