Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Still missing- small female puppy- Buckhorn, On

patterson
May 13th, 2008, 11:01 PM
thecottagecleaners@sympatico.caMy little special girl is still missing her name is Ella. She’s about a 3-4 lbs, Mixed breed. White with Black Spots. I have information that she was picked up by a dark hair lady between the age 20-30. Ella has been missing since Mar 27 last seen on the Big Bald Lake in Buckhorn. Please help anyone in this area. Any information would be greatful.

Chris21711
May 14th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I don't think you have enough posts to post a picture. I have seen Ella's pic on other sites, I belive you can post a link to one of them. Good Luck in your search.

SIL
May 14th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Hi Patterson...I'm glad you took my advice and posted on this site, you'll get alot of helpful advice and find lots of carrying people. I'm sorry you haven't found Ella yet...I was hoping you would have had a happy ending.:sad:
I hope you don't mind that I posted her picture.

patterson
May 14th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Hi Patterson...I'm glad you took my advice and posted on this site, you'll get alot of helpful advice and find lots of carrying people. I'm sorry you haven't found Ella yet...I was hoping you would have had a happy ending.:sad:
I hope you don't mind that I posted her picture.

thank you that was so nice.. How crazy this might sound I have been in touch with a animal communicator. I have lot's of incredible information she even described my house and Ella's sleep places etc. Pretty cool... the lastest is that Ella was picked up by a women in her 20-30 and was taken in for vet care and then handed over to her mother. I have lot's of great information but of coarse not sure where she is. I won't give up. I am sending out flyers to an vet supplier company and they will send out Ella's picture to all vets. Nice hearing from you.

SIL
May 27th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Patterson...Just wondering if you sent out the flyers to the vet supplier company. If so, I would be interested in knowing where you can send the flyers and how to go about it. I've sent emails to local vets but would like to get Billie's picture and info out to as many people as I can.
Thanks and good luck in your search.:fingerscr

happycats
May 31st, 2008, 11:44 AM
I hope you find Ella soon, 'm sure if she was stolen, someone will know,and someone will eventually talk. :fingerscr:pray:

SIL
December 8th, 2008, 08:20 AM
patterson...I just saw this listing in the East Animal Shelter website and it reminded me of Ella. I hope you have found her but here's the picture:
http://www.petharbor.com/detail.asp?ID=A478986&LOCATION=TRNT3&searchtype=LOST&friends=1&samaritans=1&nosuccess=0&rows=10&imght=120&imgres=thumb&view=sysadm.v_animal_short&bgcolor=639ace&text=ffffff&link=FEFF81&alink=FF814A&vlink=FEFF81&fontface=arial&fontsize=10&col_hdr_bg=004d84&col_hdr_fg=efeff7&col_bg=004d84&col_fg=ffffff&SBG=004d84&zip=m&miles=10&shelterlist=%27TRNT1%27,%27TRNT%27,%27TRNT2%27,%27 TRNT3%27,%27TRNT4%27,%27TRNT5%27&atype=&where=type_DOG

Good luck...

NoahGrey
December 8th, 2008, 09:49 AM
the lastest is that Ella was picked up by a women in her 20-30 and was taken in for vet care and then handed over to her mother. I have lot's of great information but of coarse not sure where she is. I won't give up. .

I am so confused by your post. My question is WHY would this lady take your dog to a vet, unless it needed medical attention. Also who told you that this lady took your dog to a vet, then handed it to her mother? If someone told you this, does it not make you think that this person knows who this lady is (or knows someone who knows this lady) and probably has an address.

ACO22

babymomma
December 8th, 2008, 09:59 AM
I am so confused by your post. My question is WHY would this lady take your dog to a vet, unless it needed medical attention. Also who told you that this lady took your dog to a vet, then handed it to her mother? If someone told you this, does it not make you think that this person knows who this lady is (or knows someone who knows this lady) and probably has an address.

ACO22

I think this is the info that she received from the animal Phsycic:shrug:

SIL
February 28th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Patterson...there is a female terrier mix at the South Animal Shelter. Can't tell from the picture if it's Ella but it does look like her.
Here's the link http://www.petharbor.com/detail.asp?ID=A487427&LOCATION=TRNT4&searchtype=LOST&friends=1&samaritans=1&nosuccess=0&rows=10&imght=120&imgres=thumb&view=sysadm.v_animal_short&bgcolor=639ace&text=ffffff&link=FEFF81&alink=FF814A&vlink=FEFF81&fontface=arial&fontsize=10&col_hdr_bg=004d84&col_hdr_fg=efeff7&col_bg=004d84&col_fg=ffffff&SBG=004d84&zip=m&miles=10&shelterlist=%27TRNT1%27,%27TRNT%27,%27TRNT2%27,%27 TRNT3%27,%27TRNT4%27,%27TRNT5%27&atype=&where=type_DOG

:fingerscr