Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sadie's mommy

jane6
May 13th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Hi, I am new to this website. My husband and I have a 13 month-old female Yellow Lab we call Sadie. We bought Sadie from a reputable breeder here in Southern California for my husband who is a hunter (one who obey's all the rules). She has turned out to be a great retriever and makes her daddy proud. She is smart yet stubborn and has been a big challenge for we old folks. She is loved very much and well taken care of; probably spoiled would be a good word for Sadie. As it turns out, she is my pet as I don't do the hunting thing. We are so fortunate to have Sadie in our lives.

angeldogs
May 13th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the board jane6 and Sadie

luckypenny
May 13th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Welcome jane6 :) . It's a pleasure having yet another doggie-lover join the forum :thumbs up .

hazelrunpack
May 13th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the board, Jane!

Feel free to post lots of pictures of Sadie when you are able. :D There are lots of labbie lovers on board! And we all enjoy looking at pics of furbabies... :thumbs up

rainbow
May 14th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Welcome to pets.ca from another labradork owner. :thumbs up I also have a yellow lab ......Chase will be three years old in July. Looking forward to pics of Sadie when youare able to post attachments. :)