Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jermy at Greenwood & Monkey being silly

Masha
May 13th, 2008, 05:20 PM
1) Monkey being silly (no one is supposed to know, he tries to maintain a tough exterior when people come to visit.... :D)

2 & 3) Jermy enjoying a nice day at Greenwood Conservation Area (I love that place!!! It has great trails and a place for the dogs to swim)

chico2
May 13th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Masha,your Monkey is adorable,love his little white spot on his tummy and Jermy is just beautiful,looks like he has a great place to run and have fun:lovestruck:

rainbow
May 13th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Awww.....the pic of Monkey is too cute. :lovestruck:

Jeremy is one handsome boy :cloud9: and very lucky to have such a great place to play and swim. :thumbs up

onster
May 13th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I love love Monkey's name :lovestruck:

he is soooo cute too :cloud9:

Jeremy is very handsome too:lovestruck:

Masha
May 13th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Thanks!!!! :cloud9:

Monkey also has a 'special' white patch.. :rolleyes: When i saw a photo of Onnie with his white patch i went 'oh i know Monkey has one too, lemme find a photo where its visible' :D Its too cute... :lovestruck:

glasslass
May 13th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I love Monkey's "high-5" paw! Pretty pink tootsies. Jermy pictures look right out of Rin-Tin-Ten. That doesn't look right. Did I spell it correctly?:shrug: Anyway, he's a star! (Jermy, I mean)

jealma
May 13th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Great Pictures. I can see how they could entertain a person all day.

growler~GateKeeper
May 14th, 2008, 02:29 AM
Can you say: belly rubs :cloud9: love the white tip on Monkeys' tail too :lovestruck:

Love the first pic of Jermy very handsome :cloud9:

ancientgirl
May 14th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Monkey is adorable. Oksana has a white patch right about there too. I love that name, Monkey:D

Jermy is such a handsome dog! Wow, he's just gorgeous. Looks like he's doing his part to keep the trail free of nasty branches.

Masha
May 14th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks everyone!!

Ford Girl
May 14th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Aww, thats a cute cat for sure!! :lovestruck:

Very handsome and happy puppy. :angel: mmmmmm sticks....:cloud9:

loopoo
May 15th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Monkey is just adorable:lovestruck: and Jermy is just a beauty!:cloud9:

BeagleMum
May 15th, 2008, 04:18 PM
They are both so cute!!!

hazelrunpack
May 17th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Monkey is not being silly...he's doing his yoga! :thumbs up Now, doesn't that just put a more dignified spin on it? :laughing: He's a gorgeous boy, Masha.

And I love Jermy with his stick! :cloud9:

Frenchy
May 17th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Monkey is not being silly...he's doing his yoga! :thumbs up

:laughing: yep , stretching is very important for a kitty :laughing:

Those trails look great , mostly with Jermy in it :lovestruck:

Masha
May 17th, 2008, 05:20 PM
:laughing: Jermy does this kind of yoga too, maybe I should join them as well...