Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jag and a friend.

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 09:22 PM
His friends name is Vuke and was an over night house quest Saturday and went home today

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM
3 more pics

luckypenny
May 11th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Wow, I love Vuke's coloring and markings! What a handsome fella! Jag is looking pretty buff himself :lovestruck: .

luckypenny
May 11th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Oh, and it's nice to see someone else's yard with about as much 'green' space as my own :laughing: .

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Thanks luckypenny.Vuke is a nice looking boy

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Oh, and it's nice to see someone else's yard with about as much 'green' space as my own :laughing: .

LOL..The joys of dogs and kids.and who says it's not greener on the other side of the fence as not seen my back yard.

luckypenny
May 11th, 2008, 09:40 PM
:laughing: Nor mine, lol. But I don't envy my neighbor's yard, it's void of doggies :D . You can see their lovely lawn behind Penny and Aidan here.

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 09:42 PM
:laughing:Maybe you need to send the pups over for a few hours a day to make it look better.lol

Spatx
May 11th, 2008, 09:53 PM
What gorgeous dogs! I just love the colours on both of them :cloud9:

But...

Who ever said we needed grass anyway?? :laughing: We have certain parts of the yard with grass, other parts just refuse to grow now.

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 09:59 PM
:laughing:Thats true i also think jag wanted to see if his color matched the color of the dirt.

Thanks Spatx

ancientgirl
May 12th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Doggy sleep overs! That's so cute! Vuke is a cutie. I love that picture of Jag crouching, like he's getting ready to jump!

Ford Girl
May 12th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Awww....sleep overs are the best!! :crazy: Jag looks good. :angel:

My yard looks the same...strategically places rocks and sticks...perfectly layed out to accent the mud holes...:laughing:

angeldogs
May 12th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Doggy sleep overs! That's so cute! Vuke is a cutie. I love that picture of Jag crouching, like he's getting ready to jump!
Vuke is a rescue that was handed over to my instructor and i'm also working with him so we wanted to see how he was with kids and a busy house hold.he will be coming back again soon i hope.Jag has been a little moppy since Vuke went back lastnight

angeldogs
May 12th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Awww....sleep overs are the best!! :crazy: Jag looks good. :angel:

My yard looks the same...strategically places rocks and sticks...perfectly layed out to accent the mud holes...:laughing:
:laughing::laughing:
If we get lots of rain this year i will have to put up marker flags so when it turns into a small lake we will now were the shallow area is

rainbow
May 13th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Vuke is a good looking boy :lovestruck: .....Jag :lovestruck: and him look like they had alot of fun together. :thumbs up

angeldogs
May 13th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Vuke is a good looking boy :lovestruck: .....Jag :lovestruck: and him look like they had alot of fun together. :thumbs up

Thank you.
They had alot of fun.the play was in short spurts as it involved running and jumping into one another.Vuke is not used to all the exercise and Jag was knocking him around real easy when they were jumping into each other so Vuke took breaks.

hazelrunpack
May 17th, 2008, 08:17 AM
It's good to see Jag again! He's looking really good! :lovestruck: Vuke looks like he's having fun, even if he was getting knocked around a bit. :dog: I hope Jag gets to see his new buddy again, soon!

:laughing::laughing:
If we get lots of rain this year i will have to put up marker flags so when it turns into a small lake we will now were the shallow area is

:laughing:

angeldogs
May 17th, 2008, 07:32 PM
I would like that for Jag to see him again and me.
i think he found his forever home.i'm hoping so