Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A day at the park with Lova

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Today was GORGEOUS so my brother, his roomate, and I took Lova to the park in the Beaches. TONS of pictures, can't help it...I just love her..she's so huge and gentle and soft :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

In most of these I isolated the grass or the sky and made everythig else black and white... Lova's pure white so when I tried isolating her colour, just looked like a B&W photo!

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Lova posing...and then with her mommy!

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I think she looks like she's bowing to pray in the last one :laughing:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Last 3 :)

her headshot took forever to take! I was laying under her and she just kept giving me kisses and slobbering all over the camera everytime I tried to take a pic :laughing:

Last one is just my brother...thought ti looked cool with the frisbee!

14+kitties
May 10th, 2008, 07:55 PM
I love those big gentle giant doggies. The pics are so nice. Neat camera.

Well???????????????
We're waiting...................

Frenchy
May 10th, 2008, 08:12 PM
omg she's gorgeous !! :lovestruck: I love the first picture in post #4 , look at her tongue , like she's trying to whistle :p

jealma
May 10th, 2008, 08:14 PM
she looks like a dog you could just cuddle rigth up with. I bet she totally enjoyed her day out with everyone.

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:15 PM
omg she's gorgeous !! :lovestruck: I love the first picture in post #4 , look at her tongue , like she's trying to whistle :p

:laughing: I didn't notice that! That pic was her mom's favourite.. she's having it framed :)

Frenchy, you always notice the little details :rolleyes::laughing:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Oh and Frenchy... that's the single brother ;):laughing:

Frenchy
May 10th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Oh and Frenchy... that's the single brother ;):laughing:

Looks pretty cute but very young :laughing: I'm almost 40 !!! :eek:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:18 PM
:laughing: Age is just a number, his last gf was 11 years his senior!

Frenchy
May 10th, 2008, 08:21 PM
:laughing: Age is just a number, his last gf was 11 years his senior!

His Lova his dog ? :D If so give him my number immediatly :laughing:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Lova is his roomate's dog... who is also the older ex-gf...awkward I know :laughing:

But Chris is really the one who takes care of her...he walks her and plays with her everyday, and half the time ends up paying for her food. Her owner doesn't pull muhc weight when Lova's concerned... she had bad allergies to her food but she didn't want to pay for higher quality and wouldn't switch until Chris and I bought a bag of Orijen and she saw the difference :frustrated:

When his lease is up I think he's hoping he can convince her to let him have her :fingerscr

Frenchy
May 10th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Lova is his roomate's dog... who is also the older ex-gf...awkward I know :laughing:

But Chris is really the one who takes care of her...he walks her and plays with her everyday, and half the time ends up paying for her food.

He takes well care of his exes ... oh you meant Lova ! Ahhh ok ! :laughing:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:31 PM

:laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Great shots, meg! :highfive: She's absolutely beautiful! :lovestruck: And looks extremely cuddly. :cloud9:

So, after all those Lova kissies and drools while you were trying for the head shot, the camera still works? :eek:

:laughing:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 09:20 PM
:laughing: Yup! Guess I chose a good camera!!! I think more of the drool got on my face than the camera though :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2008, 09:23 PM
:laughing: Yup! Guess I chose a good camera!!! I think more of the drool got on my face than the camera though :rolleyes:

Makes great lip balm, eh? :laughing: :eek: :o

duttypaws
May 10th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Looks pretty cute but very young :laughing: I'm almost 40 !!! :eek:

cant tell im single first photo i zoomed in on was your brother but lova is lovely, she looks really cuddly :) :thumbs up

duttypaws
May 10th, 2008, 09:28 PM

heheh ;):laughing::laughing:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 09:29 PM
cant tell im single first photo i zoomed in on was your brother but lova is lovely :) :thumbs up

:laughing: just let me know if you're ever in the area ;)

duttypaws
May 10th, 2008, 09:37 PM
hahah im in Toronto in June for like 6 hours for an interview... ! haha... I dont even work THAT fast... :laughing::evil::evil:

luckypenny
May 10th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Lova looks like such a sweet gentle soul :cloud9: . What a pretty girl! Wonderful shots Meg :thumbs up .

growler~GateKeeper
May 11th, 2008, 12:11 AM
I'd love to give Lova a big hug, so fuzzy & cuddly.

Awesome colour iso function that's so cool. It kept the blue in the sky & the background person's shirt too :cool:

Brother's cute too ;) :fingerscr he can get Lova :goodvibes:

meg4050
May 11th, 2008, 10:26 AM
:D I'm hoping he can get her too!!

They're away next week so I'm waiting to hear if I can take care of her for a while :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 11th, 2008, 01:43 PM
She's beautiful. What a pretty face!

chico2
May 11th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Awww Lova is beautiful,I too hope your brother gets to keep her,great pics:thumbs upI wonder If i can do that:confused:
Oh and Frenchy,my middle son at 42yrs old,has been together with his girl(lady)who is 11 yrs his senior,for 8 yrs so far,living in Alberta and they are very much in love.

duttypaws
May 11th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Awww Lova is beautiful,I too hope your brother gets to keep her,great pics:thumbs upI wonder If i can do that:confused:
Oh and Frenchy,my middle son at 42yrs old,has been together with his girl(lady)who is 11 yrs his senior,for 8 yrs so far,living in Alberta and they are very much in love.

lol if i had a guy who was 11 years my junior he's be 17 hahaha..... :yuck:

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Lova is a gorgous girl.she looks like she would be perfect on those cold nights

chico2
May 12th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Duttypaws,train them early:laughing:that way you'll have a perfect man by the time he matures:laughing:if he has a beautiful dog like Lova,it would make it so much easier:dog:

Frenchy
May 12th, 2008, 11:44 AM

My last relationship , he was 7-8 years younger than I. I love it ;) but the problem is they all want kids :shrug:

I need a young guy who will say this : in a few years , when I get settle , I want a St-Bernard , a Pyrenee , a Great Dane ....:D

chico2
May 12th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Frenchy,sounds like a perfect man:laughing:

meg4050
May 12th, 2008, 05:07 PM
My last relationship , he was 7-8 years younger than I. I love it ;) but the problem is they all want kids :shrug:

I need a young guy who will say this : in a few years , when I get settle , I want a St-Bernard , a Pyrenee , a Great Dane ....:D

Frenchy... Lova's part of the Pyrenee family.... ;) You've already got the dane, and we can steal LP's foster! I think you're all set!

onster
May 12th, 2008, 09:47 PM
awww how did I miss this??

great shots!!! He's sooo cute and cudly :D :cloud9:

What model is ure camera meg?? Im trying to "get" a new one for my bday :D lol...it takes very nice pictures! The color isolating is cool :thumbs up

meg4050
May 12th, 2008, 10:09 PM
It's a Canon SD750.. one of the elph models...7.1 MP.. I love it :lovestruck: I'll let you play around with it when you're in town if you want so you can see if you like!

loopoo
May 13th, 2008, 12:08 PM
wow she is gorgeous:cloud9: and what a gentle face:lovestruck:

rainbow
May 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM
:cloud9: :lovestruck: Lova is gorgeous :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Hope the gf lets your brother have her. :fingerscr :goodvibes: