Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shots with the new camera

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I finaaally retired my old digital and got a new Canon! Takes some pretty good pics :D It has that option where you can isolate one colour and the rest of the picture turns out black and white.

Here are a few from Texas, this is one of my bf's parent's pups, Trooper! He took a special liking to me all week :lovestruck:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:36 PM
My other furbabies - my bf's kitties!

1. Dexter :lovestruck:
2. Aly :cloud9:
3. Aly with Dex sneaking into the shot...I love how she's a bit fuzzy and he's perfectly in focus behind

14+kitties
May 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Awwwww, awwwwww, awwwww :cloud9: What a sweetie! Did you smuggle him home? :D

jealma
May 10th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Pictures look great. Nice that you have a new camera and hope we get to see lots of pictures you take with it.

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Awwwww, awwwwww, awwwww :cloud9: What a sweetie! Did you smuggle him home? :D

Oh I tried! trust me!! :laughing: They have another little one, Mocha, but she likes the men :rolleyes::laughing: She was jsut as friendly but spent most of the trip snuggling with Justin while I got Trooper.:D No complaining here!

My roomate's new puppy looks just like him so I'm in heaven! And I don't even like small dogs... :rolleyes::lovestruck:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Pictures look great. Nice that you have a new camera and hope we get to see lots of pictures you take with it.

I'm about to start another thread from the park today ;)

14+kitties
May 10th, 2008, 08:43 PM
And where is Peaches? Huh? Huh?
See, I can be just as demanding as someone else I know about pics. :D

Btw, I love the kitties. Freckles on the nose. :)

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 08:52 PM
:laughing: Here's one I just took...he's sleeping again so I don't want to disturb him!

today is officially 4 weeks since his last seizure!!!!!! *knock on wood* :D:D:D

14+kitties
May 10th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Ok, you are forgiven. Ignore that last bit in other post then. :D You didn't have that pic on when I last looked.
And :fingerscr :goodvibes::thumbs up;) and everything else for Peaches. Give him a hug for me. Hopefully the drugs have stabalized him. (Cause if they have then you can consider getting him a playmate) :)

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I had to wake him up for his pill so here are a couple more :D

I took a video too but I dunno how to post those :shrug:

And 14+, :fingerscr..that's what I'm hoping for!

Frenchy
May 10th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Peaches looks great Meg ! :thumbs up and all the other fuzzbutts too :lovestruck:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Peaches looks great Meg ! :thumbs up and all the other fuzzbutts too :lovestruck:

Thanks Frenchy! I think so too - in the one pic you can see he's finally filled out! No more ribs showing :)

14+kitties
May 10th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I agree. Peaches is looking really good. Let's hope he continues to improve. :cloud9:

Frenchy
May 10th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Speaking of noticing details .... ahem ... in the first picture ... what did you to eat that day ... anything with garlic ? Because looks like little Trooper was trying to paw his nose :laughing:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Speaking of noticing details .... ahem ... in the first picture ... what did you to eat that day ... anything with garlic ? Because looks like little Trooper was trying to paw his nose :laughing:

:laughing: funnny!

He just gets shy when he gets attention from the ladies ;)

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I tried loading the video to photobucket...:fingerscr it works, I've never done this before! http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/meg4050/?action=view&current=MVI_0183.flv

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I tried loading the video to photobucket...:fingerscr it works, I've never done this before! http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/meg4050/?action=view&current=MVI_0183.flv

I think it must have uploaded perfectly, meg, cuz it froze hazel's modem just like all the other video (including mine) does! :laughing:

But your stills are great! :thumbs up I wonder why Trooper would like his Meg so much....hmmmm....has nothing to do with cuddles and kissies, I'm sure! :D Dexter's eyes are so compelling! And Peaches is looking great! :thumbs up

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I think it must have uploaded perfectly, meg, cuz it froze hazel's modem just like all the other video (including mine) does! :laughing:

But your stills are great! :thumbs up I wonder why Trooper would like his Meg so much....hmmmm....has nothing to do with cuddles and kissies, I'm sure! :D Dexter's eyes are so compelling! And Peaches is looking great! :thumbs up

:sad: Sorry Hazel!!

I'm going to London for Mothers' Day tomorrow so I get to test the camera out on Barkley and Romeo :D

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2008, 10:34 PM
:sad: Sorry Hazel!!

I'm going to London for Mothers' Day tomorrow so I get to test the camera out on Barkley and Romeo :D

WoooooHooooooo! Barkley and Romeo!!! Something else to look forward to! :thumbs up

meh...hazel has learned to live with her video-challenged modem! :laughing: One of these days I'm going to get new phone lines or satellite and then spend the next few weeks catching up on everyone's videos! :o

duttypaws
May 10th, 2008, 10:36 PM
looking great so many kitties...

dont you love how they act dumb and dont do anything when the videocamera is on them... hehe...

growler~GateKeeper
May 11th, 2008, 12:39 AM
awww they're all adorable :lovestruck:

Ally's got a great little white mustache :D

Peaches is looking great :thumbs up

meg4050
May 11th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Growler, did you notice Peaches is a Wings fan? He knows what's good for him.. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
May 11th, 2008, 05:40 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah I noticed him watching the game :laughing:

loopoo
May 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM
:cloud9:awesome shots, they are all so sweet so glad that peaches is doing well and has been seizure free that long!:thumbs up

rainbow
May 13th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Peaches is looking great and woo hoo for being seizure free for 4 weeks. :highfive: It didn't look like he thought too much of the video camera in his face though. :D

Trooper is sure a cutie.....I love the pic with you and the second pic of him. :lovestruck:

And, the bf's kitties are real beauties......I love Dexter's eyes. :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 13th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Beautiful looking critters.the first pic is just too sweet what a cutie

Love4himies
May 14th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Way to go Peaches :thumbs up. Hopefully the meds have stablized his seizures.

Dexter and Aly are adorable :cloud9:

Trooper, what a little sweetie.

ancientgirl
May 14th, 2008, 09:48 AM
What great pictures. I'm so glad to hear Peaches is doing well.