Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing......

Bearsmom
May 10th, 2008, 05:25 PM
A poor girl who desperately needed to get out of her current living situation. She has settled in nicely, and we're working hard at getting her properly socialized and cared for.

Her name is Molly and I can't believe how much we love her already.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Robsmom/DSCN0075-1.jpg

Bearsmom
May 10th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Forgot to add, she's 6 months old and 85 lbs....you think she'll get much bigger????:laughing:

chico2
May 10th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Awww Bearsmom,Molly is just beautiful,no wonder you're in love with her.
I have no idea how much bigger she would get,but she looks plenty big already:lovestruck:
So glad she got out of whatever bad situation she was in and ended up in your loving home,Molly is a very lucky pup,I am sure she'll reward you thousandfold:thumbs up

wdawson
May 10th, 2008, 05:35 PM
:cloud9: what a cutie....look at those eyes.

MissDorsie
May 10th, 2008, 05:40 PM
She's a beautiful pup! From the looks of her you may have a bear on your hands when she's fully grown! She looks to be part St.Bernard. Watch out for some of the wettest puppy kisses you ever experienced!

Bearsmom
May 10th, 2008, 06:38 PM
According to the vet, and previous vet records we've been able to track down (after MUCH investigating-previous owner is a KNOB), she is indeed a purebred St. Bernard.

She's drooly, but that's why we have towels....

MissDorsie
May 10th, 2008, 07:54 PM
According to the vet, and previous vet records we've been able to track down (after MUCH investigating-previous owner is a KNOB), she is indeed a purebred St. Bernard.

She's drooly, but that's why we have towels....

LOL! I was kind of wondering if she was full St. Bernie, but her coloring threw me off. I used to babysit for a guy who raised them and they were very warm. loving, and the drooliest dogs I've ever known. :lovestruck:

meg4050
May 10th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Wow Bearsmom, she's gorgeous!! :cloud9::lovestruck:

duttypaws
May 10th, 2008, 08:09 PM
omg :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

as for the drool... just watch your wall and ceiling... thats where Hugos always end up.... and we also keep a towell to wipe his mouth after drinking and eating :) you get used to it.

14+kitties
May 10th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Molly is a sweetheart! But I think you are going to have to get her bigger balls to play with soon. She looks like she would have no problem swallowing that tennis ball. :)

Bearsmom
May 10th, 2008, 08:56 PM
She LOVES that tennis ball, it's one of those squeaky tennis balls. That larger tennis ball she likes to carry around, but she's not as interested in it yet.

Problem is, she didn't know what toys were when we brought her home last Saturday.

Frenchy
May 10th, 2008, 09:03 PM
ah man , you guys are killing me ! Since I tried to foster a St-Bernard (was alreay in foster home when i called spca) LP got a foster st-bernard puppy and now you !!!! :wall: Save one for me :yell:

:laughing: omg she's a beauty :lovestruck: 6 months old , 85 lbs :cloud9: it seems theadult females can get between 150 and 200 lbs .... :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Did I mention she was a beauty ? :rolleyes:

oh and ... you're kidding me right ? I mean come on , only one picture ? :cry2:

more more more :pray:

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Oh, she is a beauty!!! :lovestruck: Her tongue looks a little green, though :confused: :laughing:

Look at that expression! :cloud9: Definitely need more pics! :thumbs up

Bearsmom
May 10th, 2008, 10:47 PM
See, now the problem is we just got a new camera and cannot figure out how to upload pictures....I'll figure it out, then you guys will see lots of pictures, I promise.

BeagleMum
May 10th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Oh wow, she's gorgeous and yes, going to get much bigger. LOL Good luck with that!!!

growler~GateKeeper
May 10th, 2008, 11:56 PM
:cloud9: just beautiful

:thumbs up for the rescue

yeah definately need a bigger ball :laughing: and more pics ;) :D

chico2
May 11th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Bearsmom,is Molly a foster or all yours??

Toonces
May 11th, 2008, 08:59 AM
awwww that face how could one resist! Thanks for giving Molly a safe place full of love:thumbs up

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 10:23 AM
What a beauty Molly is:lovestruck:

Bearsmom
May 12th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Bearsmom,is Molly a foster or all yours??

She's all ours. :D

Love4himies
May 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Ohhhhh those eyes:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:. What a beauty. 6 months and 85lbs:eek:

Is there a story behind her that you can tell us?

chico2
May 12th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Bearsmom,fostering is a great thing for the animals,but I am glad this beauty has her permanent wonderful home:thumbs up
You know of course,one pic is just not going to do it:laughing:

ancientgirl
May 12th, 2008, 09:08 AM
She's a lovely girl!

Ford Girl
May 12th, 2008, 01:11 PM
How could you not love her!!!! :angel: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :crazy:

So cute and big, I love big doggies. :lovestruck:

loopoo
May 13th, 2008, 01:04 PM
i think she still has some growing to do:D she is beautiful.. what a face:lovestruck:

Sylvie
May 13th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Wow, that is a face to fall in love with.:D

Congratulations!

Masha
May 13th, 2008, 05:25 PM
What an beautiful girl!! You can barely see the ball in her mouth and soon you wont see it at all!! :cloud9:

rainbow
May 13th, 2008, 07:23 PM
WOW...Molly is gorgeous. :lovestruck: Are her and Bear best friends already? :D

Looking forward to more pics :goodvibes: and of Bear too cuz you don't post enough of him. :yell:

Bearsmom
May 14th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Don't fret, I will figure out how to upload from the g-d camera and post.

It's really nice to see the wag back in Molly's tail.

We've been going to the school field by our house nightly, and letting Molly and Bear tear around off-lead. Last night was priceless, as Molly got the zoomies really bad, and decided to tear at Bear full-speed which resulted in one helluva collision, chase, roll, spit and fur flyin' ball of FUN! They were both POOPED when we got back home, and both crashed at 8:30pm and were still sleeping when I got up for work this morning. Of course, I still forgot to bring the camera. Duh.

Love4himies
May 14th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Everytime I open this post and see Molley's eyes, I melt:cloud9: