Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from BC

pandorazoey
May 10th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Hi I have 3 mini daxis and 2 mini horses.
Pandora is 3 and Zarina is 2 zoey is 1 they are all red girls.
They are all my best buddies.

BeagleMum
May 10th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Welcome to the board!!

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Hi, pandorazoey!

Sounds like you've got a fine menagerie there. :D Is your horse really 26? :cloud9: I can't wait to see pics of all your doxies and your two mini-horses. I suspect there will be lots of requests for pictures when you are able to post them (there's a short delay built into the board to discourage spammers).

Meanwhile, welcome to the board!

SnowDancer
May 11th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Do your Dachshunds boss the horses around and "herd" them! Back in the day my guys sure would have! There was a super big Great Dane who lived down the street and boy did he run when he saw my guys - all 10 lbs. of mighty Dachshund - unfortunately the Mom of the Great Dane was a very petite lady of 70 - personally I think she should have just ridden him home instead of being dragged. Dachshunds as I am sure you know won't back down from anything - at least mine wouldn't. Am waiting to see pictures - I need my Dachshund fix. (My most Alpha was also red; the second Alpha was dappled; the other 3 were of moderate temperament (just as well for pecking order purposes).

meg4050
May 11th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait for pictures!

pandorazoey
May 11th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks everyone. Yes Tiny is 26 yo. He used to be a bay and white now he is grey and white.
My most dominant dog Pandora plays with Tia my filly. They chase each other around. It is so fun to watch.