Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's Been A Long While

angeldogs
May 10th, 2008, 03:20 AM
I know it's been a long while since i posted pics.i've been around keeping up up and looking at everyones pics.

rainbow
May 10th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Hey there Angeldogs.....where ya been? Jag is looking really good. :thumbs up

angeldogs
May 10th, 2008, 03:25 AM
Thanks rainbow i'm on here every morning just haven't been posting

rainbow
May 10th, 2008, 03:29 AM
Better a poster than a lurker.....welcome back. :thumbs up

How is Jag doing? The last I remember you were having problems with him being a little aggressive sometimes. I presume things have worked out now. :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
May 10th, 2008, 03:34 AM
A weim....how cute :cloud9: love their eyes

angeldogs
May 10th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Better a poster than a lurker.....welcome back. :thumbs up

How is Jag doing? The last I remember you were having problems with him being a little aggressive sometimes. I presume things have worked out now. :goodvibes:

He's doing great with the aggression it was just with company.had him to the vet they said he wasn't aggressive they wouldn't run any test went to a new vet they said the samething.we started looking at thing that were going on at the time that could be causing too much stress.and at the time of the biting our shih tzu went to stay with my mom for company since they love each other and my bro moved out with his family and ben all with in a few weeks of one another.so we figure that's what it was to much stress of the pack falling apart.then one day the look in his eyes went back to normal and he is fine with company now.and the same as he always was outside the home.no more lurking.

Thanks growler

rainbow
May 10th, 2008, 04:35 AM
Glad to hear all is resolved now. :thumbs up

Hope to see more pics of Jag soon......he is such a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

How is Ben doing? :goodvibes:

BeagleMum
May 10th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Hey!! Nice to see another familliar face on here. Jag is of course looking as handsome as ever!!

Winston
May 10th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Hey Angledogs! Glad to see your back! Jag looks wonderful! Glad to hear things in the pack are better! No more lurking!!!!

Cindy

Lukka'sma
May 10th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Welcome back angeldogs.
Jag is as gorgeous as ever. Do you still have him on raw or did you go back to kibble? I read that he was in need of shedding a few pounds, how's that going?

angeldogs
May 10th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Glad to hear all is resolved now. :thumbs up

Hope to see more pics of Jag soon......he is such a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

How is Ben doing? :goodvibes:

Ben is doing good weighing in at a 140lbs they are trying to keep the weight done.their new vet is a 5min walk away and when they were checking him over they found his one hip was shorter and under developed and a indent in the bone from being on a very short leash just long enough for him to lay down.

Hi BeagleMum

Thanks Winston

Thanks Lukka'sma.He's back on kibble he just stopped digesting bone.give him one bone meal and he would have nothing but bone in his stool for almost 2weeks.the vet wanted him to lose the weight because she didn't want hip problems as he gets old even though he's big for a weim.

chico2
May 10th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Hi Angeldogs,Jag always was one of the most beautiful dogs on this Forum and I think the only Weimaraner(sp?)soooo nice to see his pic:thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 10th, 2008, 02:42 PM
He's a lovely dog! I see Weims his same color all the time and I love it! What is that color called?

rainbow
May 10th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Is there anything they can do for Ben's hip? :fingerscr

If you have any recent pics we'd love to see him too. Or maybe his dad can come back here again. :D

angeldogs
May 10th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks Chico so much.

Thanks ancientgirl.the color is mouse grey

angeldogs
May 10th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Is there anything they can do for Ben's hip? :fingerscr

If you have any recent pics we'd love to see him too. Or maybe his dad can come back here again. :D

No recent pics sorry.don't see or talk to them much.alot going on here.
I don't think there is anything they can do for his hip as it is deformed.

Toonces
May 10th, 2008, 04:29 PM
What a gorgeous Weim you have, is his coloring what they call silver ghost?

angeldogs
May 10th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Silver and grey ghost.Jags the grey ghost.i have only seen the grey color in my area.i haven't seen a silver one yet would like too

Frenchy
May 10th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Welcome back angeldogs ! :highfive: Jag is looking wonderful :lovestruck: and I'm glad you haven't had anymore issues with him :thumbs up

But I don't remember ... who's Ben ? :confused:

angeldogs
May 11th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Welcome back angeldogs ! :highfive: Jag is looking wonderful :lovestruck: and I'm glad you haven't had anymore issues with him :thumbs up

But I don't remember ... who's Ben ? :confused:

Thanks Frenchy.
Ben was the brindle mastif/sheppardx that was my bro's boy

hazelrunpack
May 11th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Jag is looking really good, angeldogs! :thumbs up I love that first shot--he's looking so serious. :D And handsome as ever :flirt:

Good to see you both again!

angeldogs
May 12th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Jag is looking really good, angeldogs! :thumbs up I love that first shot--he's looking so serious. :D And handsome as ever :flirt:

Good to see you both again!

Thanks alot

loopoo
May 13th, 2008, 12:59 PM
weims are really stunning, i love their colouring, great pics:lovestruck:

angeldogs
May 14th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Thanks loopoo.
Their coloring is very attractive.