June 28th, 2004, 09:17 AM
I have a golden retriever that likes to rub in smelly stuff. I take him on walks in this park where other dogs have been. If he can he will wallow in other dog **** or fish stuff. The fish stuff would not be so bad as that is not always available but the dog **** is. How can I train him to not do this???????????????/
June 28th, 2004, 10:08 AM
This was clearly explained to you that rolling in stinky stuff is normal for dogs to do.It's explained here (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=5161)
June 28th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Oh my god,you are a sick person,you would put your dog down for that,you need help not your dog............
June 28th, 2004, 12:26 PM
DID WE NOT TELL YOU HOW TO STOP THIS BEHAVIOR ALREADY ??
Get a life.
June 28th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Keep the dog on a leash
Bill & Bob
June 29th, 2004, 09:13 PM
I've got a clear solution to your problem since the other thread was closed.
1. Don't use message boards. You obviously don't have a brain in your head to determine what questions are appropriate and which are simply inciteful.
2. Give "it" to someone who won't refer to the poochie as "it".
3. You'll kill the dog because 'you' don't want to take "it" on walks offleash? Go get psychiatric help. That's borderline psychotic thinking.
4. If you are just trolling, try a hockey website. Might I suggest the Colorado Avalanche. Seriously, you can probably piss more people off that way, which I'm thinking is your intention.
5. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. See ya.
June 29th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I'm so glad to see you back you gave me the chuckle I needed today