This is for Hazel

Chris21711
May 8th, 2008, 02:42 PM
More ears to see.36431

and more36432

chico2
May 8th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Chris,I found more pics,great!
That little guy is soo cute,will his ears stay floppy like that? Not that it matters:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
May 8th, 2008, 07:37 PM
There's my Iggy ears!!!! :flirt: Iggy has the most expressive ears on the planet! :laughing: What a sweetheart! :lovestruck:

Thanks, Chris! :D He's just too cute. :cloud9:

Frenchy
May 8th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I looked even if it was for Hazel :mwaha: :laughing:

I love his face expression in the second pic , he's saying : am I just the most adorable pup you ever seen ? Now come here and pet me you lucky humans !!!

:lovestruck:

Ford Girl
May 8th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I think gsd ears are hilariously adorable. :lovestruck: They grown in to them eventually but until then...:crazy: Pic #2 is so cute..and he knows it..look at the face hes giving...here human....here human...rub my ears...good human....

rainbow
May 8th, 2008, 11:58 PM
OMG.....he is just toooo cute for words. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
May 9th, 2008, 12:34 AM
CUTIE PIE :lovestruck:

I think gsd ears are hilariously adorable. :lovestruck: They grown in to them eventually but until then...:crazy:

and so cute how the ears will alternate between floppy & stand up

Love4himies
May 9th, 2008, 06:34 AM
OMG, he has the cutest ears ever:cloud9:!

ancientgirl
May 9th, 2008, 07:49 AM
He does have some cute ears. I like how they go from straight up, to a floppy one.:cloud9:

luckypenny
May 9th, 2008, 07:58 AM
I tried to stay out of the thread meant for Hazel but I was too nosy too :rolleyes: :D .

One of the sweetest looking pups ever :cloud9: !

Chris21711
May 9th, 2008, 08:46 AM
You guys are too nice, I feel like a proud mummy, only thing he is Ethel's :sad: Hubby bought him for her for Valentines last year just to stop the whinghing that she did'nt want to give him up after fostering :crazy: Consequently we are banned from fostering. :sad:

hazelrunpack
May 9th, 2008, 09:04 AM
You guys are too nice, I feel like a proud mummy, only thing he is Ethel's :sad: Hubby bought him for her for Valentines last year just to stop the whinghing that she did'nt want to give him up after fostering :crazy: Consequently we are banned from fostering. :sad:

But Iggy is one lucky dog! :grouphug:

hazel is banned from fostering, too... :o

Chris21711
May 9th, 2008, 09:40 AM
But Iggy is one lucky dog! :grouphug:

hazel is banned from fostering, too... :o

It sucks Hazel, I love fostering, I know its hard parting with them but I so like doing it. I could'nt do service dogs though, one year would be too much for me and then have to give them up. Too too hard.:sad:

hazelrunpack
May 9th, 2008, 09:52 AM
We only managed about a day before it became too long... :o We just can't give them up if we've had them longer than a few minutes! :shrug: I'm not sure if we're anal retentive or just plain selfish... :o

Chris21711
May 9th, 2008, 09:58 AM
We only managed about a day before it became too long... :o We just can't give them up if we've had them longer than a few minutes! :shrug: I'm not sure if we're anal retentive or just plain selfish... :o

Just plain selfish :laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 9th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Greedy? :D Yeah...maybe greedy... :p

FancyAppy
May 9th, 2008, 12:43 PM
just adorable...One of the cutest pups I have seen for awhile.