Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Multi stage dog foods

Furryland
May 8th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Are the multi stage dog foods any good? meaning the ones that say suitable for puppies as well as adults.

Could you give me some recomendations on some? i only know of canidae... not sure what else:shrug:

thank you!!

Frenchy
May 8th, 2008, 11:18 AM
I only know about the Canidae all life stage too , it's a very good food IMO.

Furryland
May 8th, 2008, 11:29 AM
I only know about the Canidae all life stage too , it's a very good food IMO.

thank you! well, maybe i'll give it a go.. it's hard when you have a couple dogs at different life stages to keep them out of each others food:rolleyes:

hopefully an all stages ones will make things a bit easier :laughing:

Frenchy
May 8th, 2008, 11:38 AM
thank you! well, maybe i'll give it a go.. it's hard when you have a couple dogs at different life stages to keep them out of each others food:rolleyes:

hopefully an all stages ones will make things a bit easier :laughing:

Than I really think the all life stage will be perfect for you (well , for your fuzzbutts :laughing:) you have all the measurement on the back of the bag , for puppies , adults and seniors.

I know about different diet , I have 3 dogs and 2 cats , 1 dog on raw diet , 2 dogs on kibbles and some raw , 2 cats on kibble for mornings and raw for the evening. When I open the fridge , there's more food for them than for me :yell: :laughing:

gypsy_girl
May 8th, 2008, 10:27 PM
GO! Natural also makes an all life stage food is a chicken, and a salmon formula!

rainbow
May 8th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Natural Balance also makes the All Life Stages formula. Canidae is a good choice and the most economical of the brands mentioned.

Furryland
May 14th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks all.

Decided to give the canidae a go since it i can get pretty easily. Nobody is exactly thrilled but will continue to give it a try and see what happens..at least i don't have to worry about who is eating out of whose bowl :laughing: